Adoreo

Do you have any previous bans?:

I have no previous bans.

What is your timezone?:

EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g., Tippie#6666):

!Aria!#2328

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that I'll be demoted for any of my inactivity.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I'm on SRP daily. For about 3-5 hours, I roleplay my character Ayame k. Günter. My activity on the server is flexible since I now do online school. Still, of course, I won't always be active if I have exams coming up or any pre-planned vacations. Still, I will put in an inactivity log for how long I’ll be gone since some days I can’t get on, but when I am on, the usual amount that I am on is around 2-4 hours on weekdays, and anywhere between 3-5 hours on weekends.

How long have you played SchoolRP?:

I've been playing SRP since September 2020

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.47952/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.47880/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.43939/ [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

(18) High school grade 12 - Basketball member

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I love the SRP community and the people who are a part of it, and I've made so many amazing people on SRP. I've also seen teachers around the school hosting classes and teaching students,s and well, every time I joined one of the hosting classes; it was always so fun and exciting seeing how creative the teachers can get to entertain their students in the class and how involved I was in those classes. I’ve also wanted to try a different part of SRP and try something new since I had only either gangrp, jockrp, or romancerp, so I figured to become a teacher to host classes and teach students about things as well as host fun, entertaining courses that draw people in and keep them interested. I also want to challenge myself, try to teach people, and deal with problems that may come up in roleplay. I want to be someone the community looks up to and allow people to enjoy attending my classes and being taught by me. I do a lot of introducing myself oocly, and I want it a lot. I teach people around me and learn from others. I'm always helping out in and out of roleplay, and I feel like being able to teach would be such a fun opportunity to be a part of the experience for me!

What are the classroom logs, and why is it important?:

I believe from what I know and do, they are Activity logs and are used to keep track of the teachers' activity, what they have achieved in the class, and how many courses they have done in the month or day. It's also used to track grades and show how many lessons they have done and how much they could be paid. It's also to keep track of who is more active than others so that the admin can remove their role if they are inactive.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Ask questions: If my student is confused about anything, I would like them to raise their hands and ask me, and I’ll happily go over it once more. It could be embarrassing raising a hand during a lesson I’m teaching and not understanding the first round of me going over it. Still, I want my students to feel comfortable asking me without feeling judged.

Respect and listen: As a student in my classroom, I would like you to treat me with respect and your classmates. As long as this is followed, everyone in my class will not have an issue. I would also appreciate it if all my students would listen to me and be silent while I’m teaching so I can thoroughly review the lesson so no one will be behind on what we are learning.

Be on time: If you are late for my class, you will be given a polite warning saying “Hello, why are you late?” as well as, “Okay, but please don't be tardy to my class next time since you have interrupted my lesson.” But of course, I'll let you in my class, but you will have to borrow a classmate's notes as I will not be going over the lesson I was teaching. It’s simply a waste of my time and the students who were here on time!

Obey all school rules: Just because you are in my class does not mean you are free to do whatever you please. Once you enter my classroom, the restrictions outside of my classroom still apply to both my students and myself.

No Violence: No fights or violence will be tolerated in the classroom or during class. If conflicts or violence were to happen, it would result in detention. Failing to follow instructions will result in further punishment.

Language: Foul language will not be tolerated and will result in detention if failure to follow instructions will also result in further punishment.

No Phones/Eating or Gadgets: Students can have their phones inside the classroom, but you are not allowed to text or answer any phone calls within my class! In the case of an emergency, if so, you may raise your hand and ask me if you can leave the classroom to answer the call or message, but you must return to the school. I would also like all my students to not eat in my class because if a classmate has allergies, I do not want someone to have an allergic reaction just because they are hungry. If you are that hungry, you may go outside the classroom and eat. I do not want any type of gadgets inside my classroom as it can be very distracting, and I won’t be able to do my absolute best to teach the rest of the kids who want to learn.

Summarize your previous RP experiences (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I feel I have had a lot of experience in roleplay. I started roleplaying back in September 2020 and have been active roleplaying every day. I've worked hard and taken inspiration from others to help advance and become better at roleplaying by doing different things such as joining different teams, clubs, and gang-related things to expand my characters' lore and knowledge. I then started to become creative and roleplay on other servers around the Minecraft community, but I always returned to the SRP community. I have always loved experiencing different diversity levels and roles with other servers and SRP. I wanted to challenge myself, so I created an alt account and got an Animal Whitelist to become a cat which was a challenge at first, but after I figured out how I wanted to RP as a cat, a lot of opportunities opened up for me. I have multiple characters, and they all have different personalities to challenge me and give me a variety of what I choose to roleplay that day.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?

A Professors' task is to look after all the college students and make sure they are behaving and being a good influence and role model to the younger students. Professors should also be able to ensure they act accordingly in the classroom and keep everything in intake check. Everyone else is also following the rules, including both college and high school students, due to both being able to break school rules at any time. Professors should need to log classes after every class once they finish, as well as they need to teach at least 15 courses. If they hit this amount, they earn a salary of 450,000. When completing an additional ten more classes after meeting the 15 limits of categories, the professors get 50,000 more, meaning the salary goes up to 500,000.

Character Knowledge

What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like?

Ayame Holland is a 5’1 Italian female with a lot of energy as she is very extroverted. Ayame had long dyed light brown hair with beautifully shaped bangs; she’d have noticeably light gray eyes that suited her face perfectly. As you trailed your eyes, you noticed on her collarbone a small outline of a heart with the initials S.H inside of it. Ayame also wore jewelry as she was the type of lady to present herself formally and professionally! Ayame had a beautiful wedding ring on her ring finger that looked nicely upon her newly done nails. As you heard Ayame speak, her voice would be very soft and calming as she also said with perfect grammar; as you had a conversation with her, she would always be very polite to the person she was talking with.
Ayame was a unique individual; she did things not that many people would expect her to do; she would take pride in her work and thrive on improving and getting better. She was the type of person that would bring in other people's crucial advice; she never took them as insults but used them to her advantage to get better. Ayame wants to teach and become someone her students look up to and aspire to be a role model to my students. She wants to be able to make students’ dreams of success alive or a job come true and make it a reality become something they've aspired to be. Not only that, she wants to encourage any form of learning regarding the subject she hopes to teach and, in general, help every student to the best of their abilities and encourage them to be the best version of themselves. Ayame loves to help people the best she can and guide them through issues that may be too hard to solve on their own, and she always tries her best to help people out. She always aspires to make sure not only herself but the people around her do their best and feel they have done the best for themselves and the community. She's always been there for her friends and family, including her students and co-workers; even if she may never know or understand how they feel, she still gives it her all. She thinks being a student is one of the best things you could ever be as it is a significant part of your life or journey. She encourages the whole idea of it and tells everyone around her to live life to the fullest. Not only about the students, but she loves to help other people out; this may also be other teachers. She's always friendly and open to talking and helping other teachers out, being there to watch them achieve a goal they had set, or just teaching a class in general.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls; what do you do?

I would walk up to the group of kids, causing a scene as I would ask them nicely to keep the noise down, and if they continued to be loud after I had given them three warnings, I would then hand them a detention pass.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying; what do you do?

I would first tell them to be quiet since they are being very distributive in class, and it is very distracting and hard for me to teach. If they continue after I give them the first warning, I will kick them out of my classroom and provide them with detention.

Provide at least three detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me,
Ayame would face them with a bright and warm smile as she clasped her hands together, facing the room filled with incoming college students entering her classroom. She would then pass out notebooks as she spoke, “Hello, everyone! Welcome to my Criminology class; I would like everyone to take a seat, open their notebooks, and take notes since I will be hosting a quiz throughout the day!”

/me, Ayame would begin to walk towards her desk as she would grab a remote to turn on the projector as she dimmed the lights that were nearby. She would then face the class once more as she would clear her throat and begin talking in an energetic voice, “Alrighty class, today we will be diving into an actual crime scene on video! I’ll want you all to take notes of everything you see; then afterward, I want 1 or 2 people to come up and tell the class what crime was shown and how it was committed.”

/me, Ayame would walk toward the back of the classroom as she would open the doors for her students, waving goodbye to all of them with a big smile and saying, “Goodbye, everyone! Have a wonderful rest of the day, and I will see you all tomorrow.” As she closed the door behind the last student leaving, she would sigh a big sigh as she walked around the classroom, collecting all the books and placing them on her desk neatly. She would then sit in her chair as she began to grade the assignments she had for the class. She put on relaxing music in the background as she graded papers.

Backstory

Ayame Günter was born to wealthy parents in Milian, Italy, where she spent most of her childhood; Ayame grew up in a happy home, having to worry about nothing; she had everything a little girl could ask for. She had loving parents, a beautiful home, and fateful friends, and she lived life with pure joy. Ayame was happy and lived life with pure pleasure until she was 10. During her time in Italy, She noticed a significant change in her life with her parents.

She noticed that they would argue a lot more and started to start showing hatred toward each other later; once Ayame was 12 years old, her parents divorced, and Ayame had to choose who she wanted to live with officially. So Ayame decided to live with her father instead of her mother since, after the divorce, she worried about her father as he would start drinking alcohol a lot more. So she talked with her mother and father, of course, trying to convince her father to go into rehab for his addiction to alcohol which didn't take much convincing to send him as he wanted to provide a better life for Ayame.

Two years had passed since her father went to rehab, and Ayame was 14 by now. She moved to Karakura, Japan, with her father as her life finally began to go back as it used to. Ayame had lived in Karakura for about four years by this time and wanted to try something new for a change in her life, so Ayame decided to join the Fashion Club since she’s always been into showing off her personality through her clothes; a few months passed of Ayame being an apart of the fashion Club as she’s been getting into Basketball a lot more mainly because basketball Ayame never had many friends since it took her four years to be fluent in Japanese. Still, Ayame eventually felt like she was starting to fit in since she had her team on her side, and she loved basketball, and she was pretty good at it as well, so good to become co-captain with only a few months being on the team.

Ayame also studied hard and earned an average of 90% on her exams. She was a hard worker who loved to overachieve. During her graduation speech, she said, "Hello, students of Karakura High School. You all may know me as the basketball Co-Captain, nearly Captain, of course, but I will be attending college now, Which means I'll be leaving the team. Still, I would like to say I love being a part of Karakura High School’s Basketball team, and I will never forget my teammates; they were like my family. I appreciate them a lot; they have taught me so much, and I’ll never forget them. To whoever your next Captain or Co-Captain will be, they better treat you guys right," Ayame said these words with pride and tears in her eyes. A year passed, and Ayame was in College; Ayame decided not to join any teams or clubs during her college life as she never had the time for it due to her studies. Ayame was at the top of her class, earning nearly 100% on each test or exam she had ever taken. As for her academic studies, she majored in Legal Studies and Criminal Justice and minored in Criminology. In her final years of College, Ayame started her adult years as a lawyer, stopping and realizing that she would like to return to Karakura High School and become a Professor and teach students since her love for children had never changed. Ayame was happy with how her life was and found peace, and has been teaching as a professor for nearly two years.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Ayame G. Kasikage

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mrs. Kasikage

Given Name(s):

Ayame

Preferred Name:

Ayame

Female

Religious Denomination:

N/A

Marital Status:

Married

Nationality:

Italian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

2 Years of experience

Working Experience (# of years):

2 Years

Academic Degree:

Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Legal Studies and Criminal Justice

Minors:

Criminology

Native Languages:

Italian

Other Languages:

English, Japanese, and JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Criminology

Extra

N/A

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/wcAdvrRP

Users who are viewing this thread