mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ADVERTISEMENT GANGRP: SHISHIGUMI

idcvesper

Level 11
Untitled design.png

SHISHIGUMI

The Shishigumi is an unknown Yakuza organization that has advanced its way into Karakura, stepping into unknown territory and pursuing the goal they have been trying to achieve: to kill the prey that roams around the streets of Karakura. Taking people's lives at risk, taking bounties to secure prize points, and one last thing to mention...

[NOTE: This is my 1st EVER Gang to be made so please don't be harsh on what I do or how I run my gang! I respect the Crime Faction and every gang out there! If you're looking for a gang that can climb from the bottom to the top! This is the gang you can join!]

[As you read this message, your phone would be ringing from an unknown caller.. you pick up the phone and the unknown caller said this to you?]

YCH: Hello... Who is this?!

??? : The world we live in is very complex. The carnivores in this world like to keep secrets. They try hard to preserve in something and face all kinds of conflict. But in the midst of that, everyone is living life to the fullest. For that, there is no right or wrong. But if someone were to have a certain conviction, they would surely shine like stars. Even if they happened to be rude or immature... that conviction would shine through...

DISCORD LINK: Shishigumi Discord Server

Attachments

• tumblr_8406286bde70c312d03c95a69f2ec6be_8b46e9b9_540.png
    tumblr_8406286bde70c312d03c95a69f2ec6be_8b46e9b9_540.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread