Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Aegi_Bun

Discord Name & Tag:

SUINE#8783

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I am extremely active on school roleplay! I hop on at least once a day to interact with others or just goof around. When it comes to roleplay though, I get very immersed and can become an entirely different person! I'd rate my activity a 10/10! I attend school in game, but not OOCLY meaning I'm on quite often due to my lack of schedule. Even then, I'm quite organized.

Which timezone are you in?

PST (Pacific Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

None

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am extremely motivated to apply to the KPD to deepen my roleplaying skills and to bring down crime and bring justice to Karakura. The officers have always been very nice to me OOCLY and ICLY and working with them would be nothing less of a daydream. I want to properly introduce lore into my character and have a deeper connection to characters and others etc... the KPD are strong willed people from what I see ICLY and I think I have what it takes to be a KPD officer or detective!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Police don't just make arrests and wear riot gear in hostile situations, they can investigate crimes, help people in need, and overall look over the town as shadowed figure. When I was young I wanted to become a police officer, although I haven't worked in the field before, infractures and felonies always stood out to me. Infractures are a minor crime such as jaywalking and traffic offenses. Felonies are a major crime such as a stabbing, something that causes harm to a victim.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police is well important to SRP due to the high crime affiliation with it. Not only is Karakura a place for school, but it's also a town. Without police officers there will be too many excuses to killing and hurting civilians. It even occurs on school grounds, but less affiliated with KPD. Even then, the hotspot for gang activity and crime must be checked often, and murders that are unexplained must be solved. Without KPD there would be no safety to people and their personnel. As a past gangrper there are many of times had found it inappropriate to kill nonetheless murder. I know police must do that in dire situations, but that is a self defense for the citizens and the police themselves.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I am well aware of the ability to be demoted due to OOCLY and ICLY reasons.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I am extremely dedicated to become an officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Jiwon Kim

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female (she/her/hers)

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Graduated at a Bachelors in crime.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

JSL and Korean

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Jiwon is a Korean-japanese female standing at 5'6". She has platinum to silver hair and pale skin. With her green eyes, it resembled olives, and her ribbons in her hair identified her as a softie. Yet her aura is strong and independent. She smells of lavender honey, with a tint of vanilla. Her casual wear is a white sleeveless dress shirt and a pair of black jean shorts. Her personality compared to her outward appearance is quite different. Jiwon acts like a sweet puppy to her collegues, yet is cold and serious towards her job and work.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Jiwon is well versed in professional situations, less of the fact in casual ones. In casual situations she acts silly and sometimes out of pocket, yet conservative in specific moments that remind her of her past (located in Backstory). Unlike Jiwon in casual moments, she acts in a serious almost strained tone around her officials and job. When there is a crime to be dealt with, Jiwon is on it and ready to act according to her orders. Much like how she can be a puppy, she can also be a wolf.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Jiwon feels a deep love and appreciation for her coworkers, leading her to rely on them occasionally and vice versa. Teamwork is something she cannot be without, showing that she is soft, yet a sturdy balance to the team when needed.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I see myself as a leader more than anything. I have a strong will that will act accordingly to the situations given to me. Yet when it comes to my own account, I will do as I see fit, following the law after all.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Jiwon was a happy go lucky girl, with little to no knowledge as to how bad the world is. Until the "Incident" with some classmates. Young and looking forward to being with her close friends, she and them find a decomposed body on the side of the road in her hometown of Incheon. Incheon is very well known for the crime and lack of prosperity. Horrified as a young child should be, they run away from the scene. Little did Jiwon know is that her friends killed that man 2 hours prior, planning on putting the blame on her out of jealousy for her seemingly likeable personality. Once she found out who did the crime, her life crumbled down along with her will. But that wasn't the end of it. Months after her friends were convicted of first degree murder, Jiwon's parents passed away from a helicopter crashing into the building when Jiwon was at school. Losing her friends and family was finally a turning point to her. Jiwon saw how the people of Incheon Police Department helped her get back up, raising her as their own. Aspiring to be like the strong people of Incheon, she soon moved to the school of Karakura, bringing her past knowledge as a good student of Korea and got her Bachelors degree in crime. Now she is on the road to applying for the police department she had heard so much of.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, it is illegal to own minor weaponry in Karakura, which would include a pocket knife.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Cough syrup, a Surgical Mask, A cane, A bandaid, and an eyepatch.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Report it to a higher up with well proof that there is abuse in discordance to the law and what KPD works for.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Step in. Do not let someone, nonetheless a coworker be assaulted. Before that, call in for backup before stepping in with a taser and handcuffs, maybe a baton.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Report it to a higher up with well versed proof. As officers, going against the law itself can result in a fine or jaitime.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

Take out my KPD badge, clearly telling the criminal of my current role before interrogation of bribery.​

The image below is an illustration of Jiwon made by me:
1666642001404.png

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, I'm going to have to deny
this application since you are not following one of the first pre-requirements for apps:

1670166900576.png

Users who are viewing this thread