Afessoo_ doctors application | SRP

Tashi Goroku

Level 1
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Afessoo_

Previous bans:

I have not been banned at all during my SRP experience.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I spend quite some time on SRP on the weekdays to be specific 2-3
Depending on the time I would get out of school. Weekends are quite different. I may spend a day and a half relaxing but I usually get on for about 4-9 hours depending on if I'm busy. It all depends on the day and stuff since school has recently started.

Which time zone are you in?:
CDT [Central Daylight Time]

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Error#4158

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do have a microphone, and if it’s needed for training or any type of Emergency OOC VC’s ill use it if needed.

List your current and past applications:
I have none.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
My experience with detail is seeming nice, I can say my detailed roleplay can end up going for several paragraphs, I sometimes can do Medical but AlsoI’m learning from a friend of mine. I started SRP two years ago. And my friend helped me learn detailrp and medical rp! I can do several other types of scenarios with details just depending on the situation of the current standards.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation came from my friend, he says it seems very fun! And he inspires me to get more back onto SRP and I have always wanted to do EMS just never had the additional time to do the application due to learning the server, I want to help people and just get a new experience in general, it's just something I can try new at this point and hope something I’ll be able to success. My encouragement to become an EMS team I can benefit in several ways, It just depends on what is needed I try to make more time for SRP and I try to do practice medical roleplay with my friends account but since he is a trainee surgeon I currently cannot so he helps me do it on his dog account it helped me learned the basics and has inspired me a lot to join EMS I feel like I can prove to some I can be an EMS even if I barely been on SRP and I know some people have been on SRP for about a year and are EMS but I want to encourage myself to never give up and keep trying to apply for EMS and try my hardest to get in.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Well I know there hasn't been any new trainee doctors so I am attempting to apply for the role of Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor has to have a masters or bachelors degree in medical school a doctor when being trained has to go through the agarics of how to treat a wound, how to wrap a wound properly, and how to use the right medical items to do a certain procedure, these are done by either using a human-like structure doll that would be involved in medical school or some require in training, medical school teaches you the basics of medical education. Doctors that have achieved their degree now have to know how to wrap. Wrapping is disinfecting the wound and wrapping it with a good amount of pressure. If the wound was badly they have to also do this several times with other things.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical manager:
A commissioners trusted ones they are to help the ems staff to see who gets promotions and demotions they can also train Trainees but that is clearly up to the Commissioner's decision they have such responsibility that they have to keep to stay as a trusted one if they end up messing up they could lose their job this is why this job is very serious there to there.

Clinical lead:

According to their plans of supervising their department, they make sure the EMS are doing their jobs correctly by if any EMS has been shown lacking or not doing their work correctly they are allowed/Suppose to advise the Clinical manager about that a big responsibility is to make sure that their job is done right and that it’s done.

Surgeon:
A surgeon has to do several surgeries due to what they have been taught in their medical degree at school. They can do heart transfers, implants, or lung/ liver transplants. They can also do some type of stem cell transplant if they have learned it, Most hospitals require surgeons to know several surgeries but some don't. Depending on the hospital it is covered over. Surgeons also need to know what they are doing they can easily murder someone on accident if they are mistaken with a surgery.

Doctor:
Doctors are not allowed to do severe injuries such as surgeries, they are allowed to do stitching, and allowed to do minor and major injuries allowing them to do their job they must know basic medical education. The majority goal is to make sure all patients leave the hospital stable and happy with amazing health allowing them to live a normal life again,

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrists are here to help people with mental and any type of physical problems if its nothing about severe injuries psychiatrists have to cope themselves to get comfortable to hear any type of story, Psychiatrists are known for trustworthy people who can help most people if they feel sad or if they need to discuss their feelings, they can also prescribe medications, depending on the patient’s situations. Psychiatrists have to make sure patients
leave the hospital happy and safe,

Nurse:
Nurses are allowed to do check-ups that's mainly the only thing, they are only there to help mostly higher-ups they are a low rank, higher-ups need nurses to make sure to have the right supplies, or sometimes they can be used for surgeries for giving the surgeon certain tools, it depends on what the higher-up may want the nurse to help with.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code red:
Smoke is detected in the building

Code black:
Recent Bomb Threat

Code Pink:
Child Abduction

Code orange
A dangerous fluid has been released within the hospital

Code Silver:
Active shooting

Code violet:
A hostile or violent individual within the premises

Code yellow:
A disaster occurred

Code brown:
Severe weather occurs near the hospital

Code white:
Evacuation call

Code Green:
Emergency evacuation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do understand these conditions.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I understand to be professional at all times with this staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand the consequences if I don’t attend.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Qadira has cyan blue hair that was up in buns at all times, she had lightly tanned skin along with Mauve-colored eyes.
Qadira is someone to see out of everyone, She can be unexpected at times and excited all the time, She has severe ADHD which makes her very hyper at times, she can get low blood sugar also there so she carries certain sweets on her all the time making sure she can stay stable.

What are they like on and off the job?

When Qadira is on the job she is very hardworking she takes most of her effort into her job and takes all the matters in it, She is respectful to those who are in and out of the hospital she is very kind to everyone she meets and makes sure they are all happy and healthy When she is off she does almost the same thing, She makes sure her family is happy and healthy and makes sure she is helping everyone around her she tries to be social every time during the breaks she has and tries to make friends, Qadira is a very ongoing person with a kind personality

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Her outlook workers, she is very respectful to them and always treats them with the kindness they would need, she never tries to make anyone uncomfortable or even to the feeling that they want to be away from here she wants everyone in her coworkers to think of her as someone they can talk to always.

Her plans for the future is that she wants to continue working as EMS if she does get accepted and she would retire around the age of 67 she would have wanted to plan through the years to make a family and to retire with her husband/Wife she debates that she wants to live a happy rest of her life in peace and have the ability to realize stuff she did in this world to help others.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
She has ADHD, that's all.

BACKSTORY
A newborn baby was born she was born in Arabia, Her father was a doctor and her mother was a nurse, they both had brown hair, as they saw the baby that they have conceived they named her Qadira which means Power the baby had a normal life as she grew up in Arabia, she had a brother that was a couple of months older than her, but other than that she grew up in normal life she struggled in school several times but always asked for help she tried to keep her grades up most of the time by the age of five she ended up getting inspired by her father and mother she looked up at their jobs and tried to ask several questions over and over her father explained and told her a lot about what a doctor does and a nurse of course. As she kept her grades up through about her 15 years, she was at the age of 20 now she wanted to look into college as she did so her brother and parents supported the idea the brother already was in college and ready for it. Qadira tried at a medical school the same college her brother was achieving at. She got in and studied her heart away. She tried to stay on the main topic of basic medical stuff. She was then sitting on the floor calling her brother she heard after hearing him for about 16 years he got into hospital EMS she was so proud and attempted herself she had enough knowledge to do so she tried. Now the day has come she turned her applications in and now is awaiting the time to see if she can do it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Qadira Kirumi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mrs.

Characters Given Name(s):
Qadira

Characters Preferred Name:
Mrs. Q or just Q

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Coathlic

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:

Japanese-Arabic

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

One

Working Experience(s):
Science Professor [Atoms was the main subject]

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Civil law, nursing, Science

Minor(s):
Modern history, Performing Arts.

Native Languages:
Japanese, English

Other Languages:
Russian, JSL [Japanese Sign Language]​

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
denied.

- After reviewing this application, the hospital higher-up team has decided to deny this application.
- You may re-apply when the applications are being reviewed again.

Users who are viewing this thread