Tashi Goroku

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Information

IGN:

Afessoo_

DISCORD TAG:
Aprey#4158

PREVIOUS BANS:
I do not have any Bans in my whole SRP experience.

DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE FOR DISCORD CALLS:
I do have a microphone but I don't really like to use it

POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR:
I am currently applying for Shrine maiden [Miko]

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER:
I spend some time on SRP during the weekdays, about 2-3 hours at most. On the weekends, I spend about 4-6 hours on SRP unless I am out with my family or friends.

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED TO LEARN ABOUT THE RELIGION?
Well, starting off I have read the shrine lore in SRP several times, I have also done some common basic research. I am also willing to learn more about the shrine but I do know basic knowledge.

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?
I think for my experience with the shrine and also my qualities fit this role, including my activity I can say this role is very suitable for me and I think I can show that I am more knowledgeable and suitable for the current role I’m applying for.

In-Character Information

FULL NAME:

Juriko Kirumi
WHAT IS YOUR AGE?:

WHY ARE YOU APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?:
Well, I think the monastery will help me and it seems like an experienced job that I would enjoy My friend suggested me getting a job several times bothering me about it, So I looked into the monastery and it seemed like a job I would actually like, She said she enjoyed it and it seems relaxing and fun to do so that’s the moral reason why I’m applying.

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY:
From what i know the monastery is a multiple religionist area where you can practice the region your dedicated in, from my knowledge it use to be Buddhism religion like monastery but changed after an incident that had occurred within the area,

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF:

I say I am a very serious person, I can be fun at times but knowing me and what my friends say they say I take my work too serious which I do, I take most of my work seriously, I am very positive and have a good mindset, I do have the joy of helping those in need or if they are lost, I have had several kind interactions with people on the server which therefore people say I'm a serious person that can change in a second, my personality is Bipolar so I may change up and there but I always want to keep work such as in real-life work and SRP working jobs serious due to how they can affect you and yourself character. Overall I'm a very nice person and I person with a unique mindset that's all about me and my personality, that's really all now.
LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD:

Dear, Monastery Leader.
This letter is regarding my current application for a Shrine Maiden, at the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery, I chose to work in this current location in Japan from several friends, regarding this letter I do inform you that I do have experience as a Miko, I will make sure that the staff and equipment will be respected within the shrine.
Sincerely,
Juriko Kirumi

Knowledge Section

What are the steps before entering the shrine?

You first need to enter the area, which were are the ladles and the cleansed water, you would grab a ladle with your left or right hand depending on the characters hands, you should dip the ladle in the water grabbing a certain amount of water, then, therefore, you will pour the water just a small amount into your left and right handwashing it thoroughly, then pouring the rest of the water in your mouth putting the ladle away and swishing the water in your mouth washing it, after doing so spitting in the rocks you may now enter the shrine and continue with your day.

How are rituals to a Kami performed?
These rituals are very important starting off by offering fruit or any type of traditional foods or drinks to the kami, after offering you bow twice as in for respect to the kami, after you are done you can pray, in this way when do you move your ups in a 90-degree angle bowing once for all after doing so.

What is the job of a Shinto Priest and Maiden?
A Shinto priest is to give information to visitors and show them what they can do to be respectful to the grounds, they must give information about the shrine to any question, as for Mikos, they are known for selling valuables and doing their basic traditional ways, they can also offer fruit to the visitors.

Someone wishes to receive a rite of passage for their child, how do you proceed?:
When saying so asking the parents to come back after the birth on the 31st. Reassuring the gender males come back on the 33rd if it was a female the kami would have it under its protection when the parents arrived with the child.

Someone comes to the shrine and asks for information about Shintoism, what can you respond to them with using your own knowledge about the religion?:
Informing the visitor with the behind story and what Shintoism for example saying the modern Japanese history that is behind it, and explaining the importance of it and why to respect those who are there, after doing so I would move to the traditional stuff and move forward of why its important.

What is the name of the Kami that resides at the Monastery?
Yama-no-kami resides at the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery.​

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
DENIED

Thank you so much for applying but we have decided to deny your application for this time. A friendly tip for the future; IC sections are to be answered from a characters perspective as they are the one answering the questions not your OOC perspective. Feel free to
reapply again at any time!​

Users who are viewing this thread