Poseter

Level 12
Poseter
Poseter
Omega+
IGN: Poseter
DATE: 1/11/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
If someone goes afk and has the afk tag, sometime afterwards-- AND THEY ARE ON A COURT[Basketball,Football,VB.. etc]-- they should be teleported off.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This will be highly beneficial to those who want to use a certain court, or a court at all for that matters. I've seen this problem mainly occur with VB courts especially since there can only be 3 on each side. Whenever someone goes afk and they are on the court, they count as 1 person which causes a lot of frustration to those want to do a 3v3, or 3 vs whatever.

VB COURTS: If someone is AFK on a VB court, like stated, they count as 1 person. This causes a bunch of frustration especially when staff aren't online and there are no other courts available. If someone who were to have the AFK tag, they should be about 5 minutes(in case they are still in the game, just standing still.) before teleported off the court, that be to the side they are on just about outside, or a set place for each court to make it easier.

Basketball: AFK people don't exactly bother me while I play, however they can still end up getting in the way of games. Since there are only about 3 courts around for the public to use. It may also be worse when they count as 1 person (However I do not play Basketball enough to know if they have a player limit, but they probably do.)

Football: Like stated before, I do not play Football enough to know if it has a player limit. But even so, getting in the way of a game can be very controversial. Whether that be a practice or just a fun little game people want to play. However I do believe people being AFK on these courts isn't as common as others.

That's all I can really say as I've had my fair share of experiences with AFK people and them getting in the way of games. I really don't like it when people have been AFK for quite a while and whenever I make a ticket, it never gets responded to in time(I'm probably gone from the court or they came back from being AFK). There are also moment when I play quite late and there are no staff online who can do it. So instead of staff doing it, it can be a normal thing to occur.
It'll benefit the community by allowing others to play games without having to worry about the AFK people on the court, as they'd know they'd get teleported off sooner or later.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- A little difficult to execute, but we may do this in future​

Users who are viewing this thread