Afrn

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I do my discord is Himaku#2039

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
I have not been banned from SRP.

What is your timezone?:
My time zone is CST

Describe your activity on the server:
I went offline for awhile and now i'm back online! I do love being on SRP. I would most likely spend my whole day and night but since school came i can only spend a certain amount.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I indeed know and understand the consequences for being inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying as a tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
An employee who comes into school and helps students who are struggling, this person is called a ‘Tutor’ they help students who may be failing a class. Or if they need extra understanding of something. These tutor’s are mostly there to help students understand a subject they are stuck on. Or help with making the grades go up.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a lot of roleplay experience, I have been on Srp for about 3-4 years, I can do roleplay from the beginning into many others.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
If I could find those old applications I would. My apology.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College [20] Bachelors

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Hayuki Knowing i'm an adult I would not show any aggressive behavior toward the student, knowing all teachers/staff should always set a example to the students on how to behave, Haykui would have a soft toned voice towards the student, not blurting out saying cuss words back, with her soft toned voice, Haykui always gives the student a soft smile before talking so the student may get a idea that I am not here to harm or do any such of that, in her soft voice she would have said to the student ‘ I know you may have some emotions towards me and my apology if I have upsetted you somehow” she would then ask the if the student was having a rough day, if so she would ask about it and try her hardest to help, if not she would gester a small smile towards the student, hoping she would have brighten their day up.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
“As her eyes would shift to the students that were clearly fighting she’d walk with her head held up high and with a soft demanding tone she’d talk “This is very immature stop this fight before I get a higher up to deal with the situation which you do not want” if the students do not comply she’d then as a final result call a SLT or get another teacher to help stop the students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Haykui would have taken a picture of evidence of the inappropriate activity and would go to the dean or assistant dean, showing them the evidence and addressing the staff who have done the activity by their names or known name.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Haykui would be calm and quiet , she would be the most loner out and wouldnt talk much to any other staff, if they do come up to her and say something she would respectfully say a answer or strike up a small conversation.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would grab a book that would have read “history’ walking over to a chair her shoes would clank on the ground while she would have walked, she gestured her left hand onto the back of the chair pulling it out slowly, with her other hand she would have put the book down, she would have sat down pushing herself in.

/me She would open the door with her left hand looking the student/staff in the eyes giving them a soft gestured smile she would have a hand gesture of telling the student/staff to come and have a seat, she once again walked with her shoes clanking on the floor to the table the stood near the rear window which was a nice view of the court yard.

/me As it was breaktime she’d be tucked away in the corner of the room as she’d wait for her coffee to brew, (Name) would be reading a small blue book with one hand as her eyes would dart to the brewing stand every-so often

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Haykui Gonvert

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Miss

Academic Degree:
bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
History, Science

Minors
: Art, Music

Backstory
Date, 2001 March 5th. In japan. There was a female born, her parents named her Haykui she was a very happy girl but as years passed on and her life became to scramble, her mother and father died in a car crash when she was 4, which therefore she was an orphan. Once she turned 6 she was adopted into a family.which they loved her alot, haykui was really excited to be with a family out of two years. She had a wonderful life up until age 15 she started to fail some of her classes, her family had to get her a tutor which therefore she started to get inspiration from the tutor she had, she watched and listened closely but she was wondering what it would be like to be a tutor. Throughout the year her grades went up she turned into an A + student., she had to move to texas that year which she was very unhappy, she didn't seem to enjoy it, which therefore she started to work and work a normal job, she waited till she was at least 17 once that age came along she had enough to move back but sadly not enough to buy a house. So she moved in with her friend. She kept finding mini’s jobs toi do but then she started to think about what she can do for a job. A full time job her friend brought up two jobs janitor or tutor, Haykui sat there thinking, seen enough she picked tutor she started to study about tutor’s, she started to get into college too she was quite busy so she had to do both in day school, night time study, she started to graduate college slowly and here she is now working on applying for tutoring.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think I would be a wonderful tutor! I find tutoring a wonderful job, plus I have looked into many other jobs, none of them caught my interest; the only one that has is tutoring.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You completely skipped one of the most important questions: "Motivation for Joining KHS:"
- Unfortunately, there is only one position available for School Employee & Tutor at the moment, another application has been chosen over this one. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread