bbest123

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):
Agileta

Previous bans:

I have not been banned before.

Describe your activity on the server:
If I was a teacher, I would be on for 3-5 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes, I do have Team Speak.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have a microphone
List your current and past applications:
I have not applied for any applications.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want be helpful to all the students of YHS and teach them from right from wrong. Also, I've been role playing for so long and when I found this server I instantly fell in love with it.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I don't really have any experience in teaching, but I'll do my best to learn how to become an educator. Also, I have experience in taking initiative when dealing with student breaking rules and disrupting role playing

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):
Agileta Rabbit
Your Teachers In Game Age:
Teachers Subject:
Science

Have you read & understood the megathread?

Yes, I do understand the megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I think students should be able to learn useful things in the class they go to. This would make the class system more intreging to students, hopefully increasing the number of players to be interested in attending classes.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

A teacher educates his/her students by implementing information based off the grade level and subject that they are attending. A teachers monthly salary can consist of 200,000 - 260,000 yen in Japan. But the teachers job doesn't end at the end of school, they have to grade papers and other assignments. In their spare time depending on what kind of teacher they are, they would plan out lessons, read, go shopping, etc.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
The teachers are important because they give out guidance to students and set them on to the correct pass of success.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My character has crimson red hair. My character has light blue eyes that look almost emotionless. Two tall rabbit ears are place on the top of her head. Most of the time she's seen as the nice teacher, but when shes not teaching she gets strange urges to hurt people. The only way to stop the urges is for her to teach because it calms her down and makes her happy. My character loves the students and the teachers. My character is kind and she plans on traveling the world.
SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I stop the argument and I tell them to stop their inappropriate behavior and if they continue to disrupt the peace of the students they will receive a detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I yell at the students first and if they don't reply I'll throw a chalk eraser at the loudest one as an example and i will continue the lesson.
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She would be a lot more quite and down to earth.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me write science formula on the board
/me crouch under table
/me slam hand on desk to get attention
/me throw eraser at disruptive student and look at him with a straight face
/me look at the student with pure rage

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
Agileta grew up in the middle of a forest beside a small fishing town. Her parents had been killed after she was born, for practicing black magic. When she was born her parents let her go into the forest because they used traits of demons which made her grew a tail and ears of that resembles a bunny. Agileta enjoyed being in the forest but when she grew up, she wanted to explore the world that she was shut out of from her beginning years of her life. So she explored further and further into the forest each time she set out of her little dwelling. Later in life Agileta found her self out side of the forest and into a place that she didn't recognize their were buildings and boats she was confused all she knew was the plants and animals that reside in the forest. She noticed that people were wearing clothes she found a house with clothing lined out side for drying and put them on. After she went out into the town to learn more about people. she met many people and learned to love everyone. she stayed in that town from when she left the forest at age 5 and stayed till she was 19 she learned how to read speak and write and when she started science in school she loved it and she wanted people to know what she learned. A month after she made this decision for her life she left that town and started wearing a hat to cover her ears and a skirt to cover her tail and went to a teaching school. She learned a lot about teaching and after 4 more years shes hoping to get her first job.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Sadly you've been denied automatically, you have failed to reach 300 words on your backstory and for the last few sentences your back story was quite bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread