Status
Not open for further replies.

DoNqt

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
Ahko

Do you have discord? Yes, it is Ahko#3636

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I do not believe I have been.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I’m fairly active on the server, going about 6-10 hours a day, 6 days a week unless consumed by school. At that point the lowest would be 5 days a week.

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician, preferably head.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of a technician is to manage and fix any problems with digital servers or even just wiring. They handle everything that is electrical such as the lighting, wifi, school computers, printers, and other such things.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do, and I fully accept that. When someone is fired, it is always for a reason. Keeping that in mind, i will try my absolute best to not do anything that would provoke such a thing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am quite good at detailrping and have been with the server since 2015 or 2016. I took a one year break last year but have caught up to date on everything that has changed. Ever since I was about 12 [I am now 16] I have been fascinated with generating a character that is not myself to be able to control as a please [with the limitations of reality of course].

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Police application [ACCEPTED]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ahkos-police-application.29519/
French application [ACCEPTED]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.17599/
Russian application [ACCEPTED]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ahko’s-russian-aplication.30313/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I give them three warnings to stop their behavior and scold them for disrespecting someone working for the school. If they persist after three warnings I would take them to the principal or vice principal to keep the situation near and contained. If the principals are not around I would simply give them a detention [if permitted].

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would approach the situation cautiously, looking over it beforehand and taking into consideration all of the hazards of completing such job, as well as how to go about it safely. I would then ask the Principal if it was in best interest to go about such a job and provide detail as to why it is such a dangerous thing. If the Principal continues to order me to complete the job I will bow my head at their word and- as safely as possible- complete it in an orderly fashion, making sure to clear any crowd beforehand so no casualties occur and both students and faculty are safe.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I warn the employee about what they are doing, stating that they are on duty and that such behavior is both risky as well as a bad influence on the children. I would then proceed to ask the person if they are alright and inquire about what had ticked them to act in such a manner, going to comfort them to the best of my abilities to make the general situation better.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? He would act about the same way the always does, very blunt and stern, aside from his posture seeming to be more relaxed. He would also be easier to approach seeing how he doesn’t have things to worry about happening in the school.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &6&owould exhale as he applied his fabric encased gloves and equipped his wooden pliers. Once his gloves were on and strapped he would place his pliers into his right hand and grip the exposed wire that was recently clipped.
/me &6&oafter confirming that the electrical current was shut off with the lever, he would proceed to secure it so that it could not easily be flicked back on while he worked on the exposed wiring.
/me &6&owould press the power button of the computer, restarting it thoroughly. After a few moments had passed and the computer had booted back up he applied the password to the login screen and checked to make sure everything was in order with malware prevention as well as doing an overall wellness check on the device.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Sorriel Luck.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26.
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree.
Year of Graduation: 2013.
Major(s): Software engineering and Data management.
Minors: Psychology.

Backstory
Sorriel grew up in foster care until the ripe age of 16, being able to get (unformally) adopted by a nice old man of the name of Kishinero Leon. He lived with the man for a year before being sent to France to study. There he joined a church and participated in many Christian related activities, looking to God for salvation. While there he had been abused by many in the gospel, one disposing him enough to burn his hands, believing that it would take enough of his arms for him to never be able to write again. He was hospitalized for three months while recovering and had never attempted to get back at the person, believing that they would seek redemption in time. After a year and a half he returned at 18, finding his father had succumbed to life's end in his sleep just hours previously, at the age of 86. He enrolled in school at Karakura, wanting to continue his studies where his adoptive father had lived before. Along the way he met many great friends and one person in particular who generously offered sanctuary in their family. He joined with great appreciation and began his life in Karakura from there, applying for college and beginning to focus on his career path in life. He met many struggles while participating in college but managed to maneuver past them with no casualties and proceeded to graduate in the correct amount of time. After getting out of college he worked at a few areas for a minimum amount of time, and then set his focus back on the school, realizing that a position he may be qualified for was open. From there he applied to the school for the position and everything else began to move forwards in his life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining is to become an efficient part of SRP, and to generally make roleplay on the server more enjoyable with my aide through the school. I hope to help make the school function with a more heavy amount of ease and to lighten the loads off of others backs with my help.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted because there is no technicians on the roster and a technician would benefit the school in more ways than one. I believe that if I try my hardest to be the best that I can that I have at least a good chance to both improve through this job as well as improve others viewpoints as well.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): I don’t believe I have anything else to say, unless any other questions arise.
Do you have any questions?: My only question is that if this application is denied, what I may have done better and what to improve in the future.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Technician, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord, if you aren't already.
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]

NOTES:
- You seem to have a decent understanding of your chosen role! I'm excited to see another Technician.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread