mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ahko's Police Application

DoNqt

Level 3
IGN (In-Game Name): Ahko

Previous bans: None that I am aware of.

Describe your activity on the server: Active every other day at the very least, unless occupied with schoolwork outside of game. Usual hours are 5 - 10 hours

Which timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time, EST.

Do you have Discord? Yes, Ahko#3636

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes, I don't normally mute myself.

List your current and past applications: French application [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been wanting to heighten my experience as well as playing enjoyment. I also would like to help enforce laws and generally be a great assistance to the KPD. I've been wanting to join the police force for a while now and have just gotten up enough courage to do it. Being on the sidelines is easier but very uneventful. With the police force, they seem to always have something to do and I would like to participate in that behavior. I have always gotten along with people who play as police officers and I greatly appreciate them, as well as how they serve the server and Karakura. It’d be a general honor to become one of them and get to receive the same type of outlook.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? I do and will both adhere and promote such laws in Karakura.

What are the Police ranks? [1]Commissioner, [2]Head Lieutenant, [3]Lieutenant, [4]Head Investigator, [5]Investigator, [6]Trainee Investigator, [7]Sergeant, [8]Corporal, [9]Officer, [10]Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Police work is a very demanding type of work and officers must be on their best behaviour at all times, because they represent the KPD even when off duty. They must abide by the laws that they represent themselves and face the same punishments given to criminals when those laws are broken. No matter the rank they are still susceptible to punishment. All students will have to be seen inside the school gates when school is in session. If seen outside they will be redirected inside the gates kindly.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? It keeps Karakura in check and balance, making sure the players don't get too unruly as well as keeping GangRP from taking over the entire server, making the playing experience harder as well as less enjoyable. They also help enforce general laws like underage drinking and misconduct. As well as keeping a watchful eye on the students, making sure that they don’t leave school grounds and keep themselves in check. Of course there is paperwork as well as many reports to handle, but I believe I can handle it, and I will try to the utmost of my abilities.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes, and if it happens I will accept such demotion with dignity and not give trouble, because demotions do not come without reasons.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Absolutely. I will be strict with laws and not give it my best to uphold the correct reputation for KPD.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Fully. If training is being held I will come without any question and participate.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Of course. People are not the characters that they portray and should not be treated as such OOCly. I will not get upset or angry for someone acting as their character acts ICly and will not be upset with someone unless they are being nasty OOCly. Same goes in that circumstance. I will not bring OOCly matters into ICly ones.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
He would be an averagely built man at the height of 6'1 with a decently defined body and face. His hair would be shaggy and hang down just slightly to the side of his eyes. The voice of this man would sound silky and effortless, a calming tone seeming to be attached at all times. His face would be a lightly tanned pale, pinpricks of a 9'oclock shadow clearly visible. A very piercing set of aqua blue eyes would be set at a half lidded position on his face. His hands would have visible burn scarring on them, traveling up to mid arm on his left, and to his elbow on his right. He would hold his posture straight at all times, a hard yet easy going vibe accompanying him. He would have a very unemotional outlook on a multitude of things, giving an honest opinion with no filter as to how desensitized whatever it may be.

What he's like on and off the job? When on the job he would be an extremely strict person, wanting to get things done in a neat and fashionable manner as well as learn to the best of his abilities. He is obedient when with his superiors as well as those in his ranking, though not a pushover. A very 'Get the job done' type of mannerism, wanting to get things tied up nicely and neatly as possible.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? The man would respect his colleagues greatly, knowing that this type of work is very hard on both the mind and body. Seeing no other reason to dislike anyone in his path, unless showing bad nature, he will definitely confide in his others with clear trust. His plans for the future are to move up the rankings in KPD and try his hardest to work diligently until retirement. From there he would like to get married with his beloved and find a nice apartment to live in, going on to perhaps adopt a child or animal and live his life out happily until his final moments.

BACKSTORY Sorriel grew up in foster care until the ripe age of 16, being able to get (unformally) adopted by a nice old man of the name of Kishinero Leon. He lived with the man for a year before being sent to France to study. There he joined a church and participated in many Christian related activities, looking to God for salvation. While there he had been abused by many in the gospel, one disposing him enough to burn his hands, believing that it would take enough of his arms for him to never be able to write again. He was hospitalized for three months while recovering and had never attempted to get back at the person, believing that they would seek redemption in time. After a year and a half he returned at 18, finding his father had succumbed to life's end in his sleep just hours previously, at the age of 86. He enrolled in school at Karakura, wanting to continue his studies where his adoptive father had lived before. Along the way he met many great friends and one person in particular who generously offered sanctuary in their family. He joined with great appreciation and began his life from there, moving steady along with the pace of things.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sorrel 'Huskie' Luck

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Huskie, Luck(adopted last name).

Preferred Name: Sorriel or Mr. Luck.

IC Phone number: 392 - 525 - 003

Religious Denomination: Christian.

Marital Status: Engaged, but not married.

Nationality: Born from an American residing in Japan.

Current Location: Karakura.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
He had JROTC training in the school he went to in France.

Working Experience: He worked as a security guard for a short while at a convenience store.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Criminology and Law

Minor(s): Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese(Assuming everyone in Karakura speaks Japanese. If not please read this as English)

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread