mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted aifg, event team app

Lilana

Level 5

IGN:
aifg

Explain your activity on the Server:
I would consider myself fairly active. I am online on SRP from around 5 PM CET to 8 PM CET, depending on how much schoolwork I have to do that day. On weekends I am online from 5 PM CET to 12 AM CET, it depends on what I am doing that day and how much schoolwork I have to do. If I have no plans that day, such as right now during quarantine- I am usually on for longer. I mostly spend my time online on my “aifg” account. Though I do have an alt with the ign “lilanaaa” that I rarely use.

I do not think that school will become an issue for me, especially not while Covid is still running actively. If Covid settles anytime soon, I do not think that it will affect my activity. As I did manage to log on almost every day before the pandemic had struck. I will still make sure to be active on the forums, discord and the server itself.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
Though I may not have that much experience from working on a team, my experience begins outside of SRP with me being a competitive swimmer. Alongside practice with my other team members, I used to take swim quite seriously. Unfortunately, I had to quit being a swimmer after three years, due to moving away. While partaking in competitive swimming, I learned how to communicate with other members during stressful situations.

On SRP, I have not been apart of any RPH-based community teams. However, I applied for Hospital-Staff around November 9th, 2019. This year, late in February, I got promoted to Clinical Manager. As time has passed, I have participated in making events with the other higher-ups. I would say that this has taught me a lot about working alongside others, as well as planning events with other people. I hope you do see potential in me, as I do think that I am fit for the team.

What makes you different from other applicants:

Although I do not consider myself that different from others, I would consider myself a good communicator, and I truly enjoy learning new things. Because of this, I am always seeking out new learning opportunities. My prior experience provided me with the skill of being able to work alongside others and an extensive knowledge base for planning events. I will be able to use this knowledge in a positive way for the event-team.

Secondly, Birti had allowed me to run the Hospital event-team, which is a team that plans out hospital-related events. For example, The Abandoned Asylum event. I gathered a team of hospital-staff to help me with building the many different rooms that you would enter during the event. This taught me how to run a team. Although we had to cut the event short after a while, I do believe that this shows my qualities of experience and knowledge that I can bring to the team.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

► CHRISTMAS FAIR

NEEDED:
Event/lore team members to run the stalls
- Staff to monitor the players
- Builders/world edit to create the stalls

DESCRIPTION:
The purpose of this event is to bring out the Christmas spirit by creating a fun event that players can participate in, to win prizes.

There would be vendors set up around the fair, as well as games where the players can test their luck. Although a fair/festival may be considered unoriginal, I do believe that this would be fun for the other players.

Below, I will categorize the different booths in two different categories.

PLAYER INVOLVED - These stalls allow players to participate in various games to either win prizes et cetera.

MARKET STALLS - These stalls are places where you can buy food and other items.

SHOP OWNER STALLS - MARKET STALL

During one of the prom events in 2019, some shop owners agreed to have their stall at the gymnasium, allowing them to sell their goods. The shop owners could choose their workers to run the booth. Naturally, the taxes et cetera would go as usual. Of course, this can only happen if the current owners agree to participate.

BAR - MARKET STALL

This is where players can purchase 20+ substances, such as alcohol. Citizens may pay for the drinks by using the tickets.

HOT CARVERY - MARKET STALL

To describe this as simple as possible, this is where citizens can purchase food. They can use the tickets that they've earned, or pay by using yen.

LOTTERY TICKET BOOTH - PLAYER INVOLVED

For this, you could use a book. Every time someone purchases a ticket, the worker writes down a number in the book and signs it.

They write down a letter, such as A and a number from 1-99 next to it. The workers have to make sure that multiple people do not get the same number.

After a couple of lottery tickets have been sold, the citizens figure out if they won the prize or not like so:

/event &6BROADCAST &f" The lottery tickets have sold out, but now, it is time to figure out if you won or not. If you have the number A00, please head over to the lottery ticket booth for your prize. "

The workers then check if the lottery ticket has been signed by one of them or not.

This prize can either be money, an item or tickets that they can use at the vendors.

WHEEL OF FORTUNE - PLAYER INVOLVED

At this booth, the citizens can try their luck at the wheel of fortune booth. To spin the wheel, the citizens have to pay a cheap fee. They then use the /roll command. They roll out of 8 as that is how many parts there are on the wheel.

If they roll 1 out of 8, they get one ticket.

If they roll 2 out of 8, they get two tickets.

If they roll 3 out of 8, they get three tickets, and so on.

RING TOSS - PLAYER INVOLVED

Similar to the wheel of fortune, the players do /roll 100. If they get a number above 80, they get four tickets.

If someone manages to get 100 out of 100, they get ten tickets.

PREPARATION:

A fair amount of building would be necessary in order to complete this. This festival can either be located at the small “parks” next to the spawn area, beach or the shopping district. Anywhere that you may consider being a good location.

--
Although my application was short, I do hope that you consider me fit for the team.

Thank you for reading my application.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Great application. Although on paper this application does not show how well you can handle an event, as I have personal experience in how you run events I believe you'll fit right in. DM me on Discord for further instructions​

Users who are viewing this thread