mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AJphoenix | Reporter Application

AJPhoenix

Level 5
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
AJphoenix
Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: Yes, AJphoenix001#6368, however depending on the circumstances it will be likely that I cannot speak.
List your timezone and country: England, currently in BST, however it will change back to GMT
Describe your activity: SRP is one of my favourite servers so I play it whenever I get the chance to.
Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below: Yes, about a year ago I got a ban for gathering too many warnings within a certain time period. Although, since then I have not gotten a warnings or bans.
Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I enjoy learning and discovering new things in Karakura and I believe it will give me a brand new Roleplay experience which I value a lot. It is also very exciting and interesting gathering information.
Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?: I enjoy writing very much, especially the creative and informative side. As a child I wrote descriptions of my toys in detail, short stories and poems and even now I write my own stories from time-to-time.
Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?: Yes, I am aware of the rules and will follow them accordingly.
Why should we accept you over others?: I will give the people something they want to read and will gather the best material I can find.
Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Yes I fully understand this and will not bring my own opinionated thoughts into my work.
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?: Yes, this should not be difficult for me because I'm on SRP whenever I'm able to.
Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is: Work as a reporter will be similar to that of an owl. It sounds strange however that is how I comprehend it; moving around the Town and keeping widened-eyes on EVERYTHING around you.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name: Kajimazu "Kaji" Ryder
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Nickname: Kaji | Title: Mr Ryder
Current Age (25+): 27
Past job/work experience: Currently none, hopefully this will this will be a great start!
Degree/qualifications: Bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication (BJMC)
Nationality and born location: Japanese nationality, born in Marseille, France
Phone Number: 030-350-0076

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?: I am an adventurous, hardworking young man who loves his town. I love the fact that there always so much going on and you can be a part of it. I also have a very strong connection with my friends and family and I try my best to help them out wherever necessary. I consider my self very physically active and as a teen and young adult I play many sports, although I have not been in any teams within Karakura, back in France I was a key member of my Track/Field team. Besides these, I must acknowledge the fact that sometimes I can be quite curious at times and may explore places that many people may not even think about venturing into, which is fitting for the role I will be taking on as a Reporter.
What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?: I am very interested in looking at the underground side of Karakura (metaphorically). Something that is not as mainstream as other news is gangs. It will give me and the rest of the Town an opportunity to know how and why they operate. This is a tough topic for me since I recently left the lifestyle to just enjoy life normally without stressing about fighting or safety. Furthermore this will drive me out of my comfort zone because my deceased brother was involved and killed due to gang violence however, since then it's been of great interest to me to discover more about the dangerous dark side side of Karakura. The aim of this is not to scare people, it is to inform them and make them aware of ALL the events - good and bad - within the beautiful town.
What are your expectations for the job?:
I expect I will get chances to speak all types of people, from the Mayor to gangs to business owners and even just students if needed. I expect a high level of professionalism from my colleagues and anyone I speak/interview with. Opportunities are also expected, I hope I get the chance to go to places that are exclusive, speak to people that nobody else would - giving me some enticing content and something to drive me out of my comfort zone at times.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below: One arrest for attempted assault (nobody was hurt during the situation)
Fluent Languages (Underline your native): Japanese, French

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

New Apartment Block!

Good evening Karakura!
Due to the rapidly growing population within Karakura Town, new homes are currently being built to house the citizens. This is an intelligent decision from the government however, there is of course still a few moths until it is fully built and safe to reside in. It appears many people are very pleased with the idea of adding another apartment block, however we do not have confirmation just yet of the actual size of the block, that will be revealed in the coming weeks. We do know that it will be built near the beach - hopefully allowing an amazing view for some lucky residents.

First come, first serve so make sure your quick!

Stay tuned for more news, interviews and events in Karakura!

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

{Interview Characters: Kaji, [G/M](Gang Member), [F/N](First Name)}

*Before beginning you could hear a small recorder click, activating it*

Kaji: (Spoke in a calm confident tone) "Good evening, firstly, I'd like to thank you for being here with me today."
[G/M]: (Spoke in a deep voice - enhanced due to a ballistic mask) "Yeah, no problem man."
Kaji: "Let's start off with you, who are you and what do you do?"
[G/M]: (Inhales slowly letting out a deep breath before speaking) "I'm [F/N] and I am a part of a gang operating in Karakura."
Kaji: (You could hear the sound of writing) "I see, what exactly do you and your gang do?"
[G/M]: (Thought for a moment and began speaking with a serious tone) "Will this get me arrested?"
Kaji: (Reassuringly) "No, you will not be arrested. This is purely for educational purposes."
[G/M]: "Alright... We distribute drugs and alcohol throughout the city."
Kaji: (More rapid writing could be heard. He took a deep breath, getting himself reading for the next question) "Interesting. What exactly would you do if someone were to try and steal them off you, whether that be other gangs or customers?"
[G/M]: (Chuckled) "Oh, that's the best part... We send out a team to find them and they... deal with them.
Kaji: (Tilted his head slightly) "Um, [F/N], could you describe 'dealing with them' in more detail please?"
[G/M]: (Exhaled powerfully) Well, if you insist. We would probably knock them out and take back what's ours. And they knocked us out to get the goods, we'd go in and probably cut their tongue, arm, leg or eye out. Personally, I prefer the tongue because they can finally SHUT UP!" *Laughs*
Kaji: (His eyed widen for a moment, getting a flashback)"[F/N], I'm going to have to ask you to calm down please. I am moving on to the next question. Do you prefer to prefer to operate alone or with your gang?"
[G/M]: (Scratched the back of his head adjusting his mask in the process) "Well, the thing is right, if you work alone, and you get into trouble, you got nobody backing you up. But like alone can be good sometimes because you can be more sneaky and it's harder to get caught ya know? Yeah but um, nine out of ten times I'd prefer a gang because you always got back up if ya need it."
Kaji: (As he came to the end of writing it down he tucked his chair in making himself comfortable) "Mmm, okay. So, why exactly do you do this?"
[G/M]: We a good amount of a money, we get the drugs we want and we OWN our area, we're trying to run to place. Anyone that messes with us better watch out."
Kaji: (Jotted it down and began speaking) "Is there a system where there is a higher or lower rank of members?"
[G/M]: (Nodded) "Yeah in our gang we the big man at the top telling us what to do and then we got the soldiers distributing the goods."
Kaji: (Mumbled what [G/M] said to help him remember when writing) "Ah, I see. Could you tell me where you are in this scheme?"
[G/M]: "Ahh, me yeah? Well I'm like 2nd in command. I can't tell everyone what to do but I do have a decent amount of control over the soldiers."
Kaji: (Checked to see if the device was still recording) "Nearly done [F/N], just a couple more questions. This sounds like a large operation you have going on here, where are you able to do all of this?"
[G/M]: "Well, we sort out our goods and get ready to sell them in the bando - or trap house - then we sends pairs to different areas of Karakura looking for people to sell to. They wait in alleyways or secluded locations if we have certain orders."
Kaji: (Excitedly wrote the information down) "Alright, last question: Do you plan on leaving this lifestyle at any point?"
[G/M]: (Scoffs) No, I ain't scared to stay, I ain't leaving my ends, my people. Listen, I'm making over fifty thousand Yen a month! You really think imma just let that go. You must out of your mind mate."
Kaji: (Remained calm and collected) "Thank you for your time and patience [F/N], much appreciated."
[G/M]: (Calmed down) "Yeah man, no problem."

*He would click the button on his device ending the recording*

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread