· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
General Appearance:
Height: She would currently stand at 5ft
Weight: 98lbs (44kg)
Build: She would have a fit/athletic build to her
Skin Colour: She would have a fair olive skin tone
Eye Colour: Her eyes would be a dusty light blue
Hairstyle/Colour: Akari would have long soft wavy beach blonde hair

Appearance: Akari is a fit/athletic petite female standing at just 5ft. She'd have long wavy blonde hair and dusty bright blue eyes. She would have a large scar run up the side of her left thigh and a few other faded bruises on her body. She'd also have two tattoos; one Chinese dragon going down her entire spine and a traditional Sakura tree on her left thigh.
Fashion: Akari would have a very mixed wardrobe. She mainly wears short skirts and crop tops paired with her team jumper. Although sometimes she will dress up, most likely wearing an outfit put together by her sister Remiru or her best friend Angelo.
Character Voice: I Still Miss You [Japanese Voice Acting Practice]

Akari Youra Nakamura-4.jpg
Character Backstory:
Nakamura Family history:
Akari grew up in a small house with her Mother, Father, 2 Sisters and Brother in Seoul (South Korea). The family of 6 seemed to have the "picture perfect" life in the eyes of others, but it was far from it. From the age of 10-16 Akari had been abused by her now deceased Father, while her Mother, Brother, and Sisters watched in silence, fearing that they would fall victim to it too. Akari's Father; Jae-Hyunn was a sad man, who would go to the closest bar he could find every night, drinking away all his problems. Akari being the eldest child in the family was the best person Jae-Hyunn could blame for his issues, hence taking it out violently on her, when he was too drunk to handle his emotions. This went on until Akari's Mother; Seo-Yeon, finally had gained enough courage and money to flee this nightmare they were living in. The family had moved to Karakura to start over. The nakamura’s life in karakura started out great, Akari and her siblings had just been enrolled in the local highschool and their mother found a stable job earning a rather generous income, and it stayed like this for the next few months.

It was September 2018, where akari would realise her true standing point in the nakamura family. After her mother had found a new love interest, issues started to rise. Seo-Yeon’s relationship was with a renowned businessman in karakura named hideyuki busujima. The Busujima family was a family like no other, being a very wealthy family, they had high standards. Ones which not even Akari could live up to. Not even 3 months into dating, Seo-Yeon and Hideyuki got married, forcing Akari and her other siblings to join the Busujima family. For the next two and a half months Akari was judged, scowled at and emotionally abused by Hideyaki and the rest of his family, whatever Akari would do, it just wouldn’t be good enough. It got to the point where Hideyaki decided to kick Akari out, Seo-Yeon seemed to have changed, choosing Hideyaki over her own daughter. The date was the 23rd of December 2018, Akari had come home from school and found her belongings outside the Busujima estate with a note that read
“Dear Akari, I am simply just disappointed. You have done nothing but make my life miserable, your father was right about you, you were just a horrible mistake. Hideyaki and I both agreed that it would be best for to leave this family at once, before you fuck everything up again. You are an abomination and a huge burden on this family and I wish to never see your face again. From this day on you must never speak to myself, Hideyaki, your siblings and the rest of the family, you are hereby disowned and if we see you step a single foot on the Basujima estate the police will be called. Here is ¥8,000, spend it wisely. -Yours Sincerely Seo-Yeon and Hideyaki Busujima”

Namaah Family history:
It was the 23rd of december and Akari had just been disowned and kicked out of her only home, struggling to carry all her stuff around the city. She just packed her clothes and a few other small items in a bag and headed into the city. Having nowhere to go, Akari had to sleep on the train station bench until the morning where she could find a better spot. Unfortunately the city of Karakura was prone to being run by local Yakuza clans during the night, and after barely getting an hour of sleep, Akari was faced by a group of four masked males who demanded she hand over all her cash. Akari tried her best to fight them off, landing multiple punches but being a tiny 5’2 sixteen year old she stood no chance in beating these four males. Akari was mugged of ¥8,000, and beaten until she was knocked out cold. The last thing she remembered was one of the males slipping a note inside the female’s pocket that contained a number and an address. It was christmas eve and Akari finally gained consciousness after being woken up by the sounds of the busy train station, struggling to stand up as she reached into her pocket to find the note the male gave her. The note would read Yoshitomi Group, PH: +8167-064-1161 . Akari, slightly confused, reached for her phone and called the number. A male answered the phone, giving the details of the Yoshitomi Group which was a part of the local Yakuza clans that ran the city. Akari was given a choice, which was to stay out on the streets or join the group and have a home, with the one condition that she has to do what they ask her too. Which being a Yakuza Clan, everything would be extremely illegal. Due to being in such a low position Akari decided that having nothing to lose, she’d join the group and start a Yakuza lifestyle.

Akari had spent the past year and a half terrorising the streets of Karakura with the rest of the Yoshitomi group and dodging the police with ease, only being properly arrested once for possession of illegal weapons. It was late August 2020 where Akari had unknowingly dug her own grave. She was given the the grueling task to murder a well known clan member named Itatchi Takahashi, who betrayed the Yoshitomi group. The task was to be done alone, and it was planned out well. But unfortunately, not all plans go well. Akari had managed to lure Itachi towards the sewers below the school, but things didn’t go to plan, somehow Itatchi had figured out Akari’s intentions and was one step ahead of her. Akari found herself in a small abandoned room in the sewers surrounded by 8 masked males, it was there where Akari would be hit numerous times with a bat and beaten close to death, she also had the words “YAKUZA SLUT” carved into her stomach. After Akari was knocked out, the men ran off stealing the last of her money before leaving her to die.

With barely any life left in her Akari managed to crawl up from the sewers, rolling herself on the side of the street. BY miracle, a young male by the name of Kwan Dal Namaah, was walking down the street at the time Akari was fighting for her life. After seeing the female, he rushed towards her without thinking, picking up her body and rushing her to the hospital. After waiting hours in the waiting room to finally get a response, it was known that Akari had in fact survived and was able to recover from these injuries in a few months. Kwan offered Akari a place to stay for a while, slowly earning her trust and after 5 months he finally adopted her into his family. Since then Akari had switched up her ways, finally finding herself. She is enjoying college, working her way to become a nurse in the near future, she has also stepped out of her comfort zone joining the council team but later leaving it after being invited to join the swim team, where she found her passion. Currently Akari is in a good place, she has a number of friends who love and care about her and now has a large family who accepts her no matter what.

Akari Youra Nakamura-5.jpg
Personality:

Akari takes a bit of time to warm up to people due to having severe trust issues, but once she does you'll never get her to shut up. Akari will cherish a friend better than anything, she'll always be there when you need her and always prepared to give hugs. Behind her resting bitch face you'll find a very childish female who secretly watches Disney movies by herself in the dark. If you ever get lucky enough to have a romantic relationship with her, just know Akari will put her absolute heart and soul into it.

Hobbies:
Singing, Cooking and playing DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)
───※ ·❆· ※───

Skills:
Swimming, Sparring, and Learning Languages
───※ ·❆· ※───

Disorders:
Bipolar, PTSD, and Anger Issues
───※ ·❆· ※───

Addictions:
Nicotine and partially Alcohol
───※ ·❆· ※───

Habits:
-Destroying things in her apartment when emotional
-Bottling up her feelings
-Apologising all the time for no reason
-Singing frozen karaoke in the middle of school. . . .(sorry for anyone who has witnessed this-)
───※ ·❆· ※───

Phobias/Fears:
-Thanatophobia (fear of death)
-Philophobic (fear of falling in love)
───※ ·❆· ※───

Fun Facts:
-Akari likes to sing frozen songs in her sleep (Just ask Yuuki)
-She has a collection of Karakura's citizens' knee pics. . .(it's not a kink I swear)
-Akari has had her hair forcefully dyed 3 times!
-She can speak fluent Korean and Russian PLUS sign fluently in Japanese
-She owns a DDR machine!
-She CAN’T drive even though she owns a car
-Akari is super into demonic stuff!
───※ ·❆· ※───

Current Medical Problems:
-Akari is currently suffering from a psychiatric condition called 'Dissociative Fugue State'. This condition is commonly mistaken with Amnesia. Dissociative fugue (psychogenic fugue, or fugue state) presents as sudden, unexpected travel away from one's home with an inability to recall some or all of one's past. Onset is sudden, usually following severe psychosocial stressors. The onset of a dissociative fugue state is usually sudden and follows a traumatic or highly stressful event. Dissociative fugues are associated with difficult events, such as natural disasters and wars, as well as severe marital or financial distress, alcohol abuse, depression, and a history of child abuse. Symptoms of a dissociative fugue include mild confusion and once the fugue ends, possible depression, grief, shame, and discomfort. People have also experienced a post-fugue anger. Another symptom of the fugue state can consist of loss of one's identity.Treatment of dissociative amnesia is aimed at the restoration of missing memories while treatment of dissociative fugue is focused on the recovery of memory for identity and events preceding the fugue. Akari has also had a number of head injuries that have been severe causing her Transient Global Amnesia which comes and goes at times. As of now Akari can only recall a small amount of events that have occurred in her past, the rest of her past is quite choppy or just voided somewhere in the back of her mind. Even though her memory has come back she tends to go through episodes of psychogenic fugue in stressful situations.

Akari Youra Nakamura-6.jpg
Relationships:

Biological Family:

Jae-Hyunn [Biological Father][DEAD]
"You were once my idol, what a dumb thought that was. . . .I hope you rot in hell"

Seo-Yeon [Biological Mother][ALIVE]
"I trusted you, if you had just listened to me things could be different. . .go shove that money up your ass"

Haneul Nakamura [Biological Brother][ALIVE]
"I miss you and really hope you are doing great, I now understand why you left. Please just let me know if you are okay?. . .”

Ae-Cha Nakamura [Biological Sister][DEAD]
"Little sister. . .you meant the world to me, no one was ever there for me like you were, I tried saving you- I really did but you never listened to me, may you now Rest In Peace"

Ayaka Nakamura [Biological Sister][ALIVE]
"I have no words for you, you deserve to rot in hell with your mother and father, what a waste of time and space you are. I saved your ass just to be thrown in a ditch and laughed at by you, there’s now way I’ll ever forgive your sorry ass now"

Etienne B. Namaah [Biological Twin Brother][DEAD]
“Etienne. . .why, why’d you do it? I know it’s not entirely your fault but you knew the ending, I really really miss you. . .”

Adoptive Family:

Kwan Dal Namaah [Adoptive Father][ALIVE]
"You were a blessing disguise, I don't think there are enough words to describe how much you mean to me and how grateful I am for everything you've done for me"

Haruki Hamilton [Step Father][ALIVE]
"You and Kwan just make me so happy, seeing you both together made me realise love still exists! I am happy to call you my Dad! and have you stick around! . . . .just don't drive me anywhere- PLEASE?"

Remiru S. Namaah [Adoptive Sister][ALIVE]
"Remi. . .where do I even start, you have been my best friend for forever now, you have helped me out through so much and I can never thank you enough, I love you for who you are and nothing will ever change that, I'm so glad we can officially call each other sister now!"

Kashii N. Cortez [Adoptive Sister][DEAD]
"We had our good and bad moments, but you were the best sister anyone could have. . .I promise I'll get revenge on whoever did this to you! but for now, may you Rest In Peace"

Kaito Y. Namaah [Adoptive Brother][ALIVE]
"Kaito, I don't know you all that well, but I know for a fact you are an amazing soul and that we adore you! Please reach out to me more often!"

Stefan K. Namaah [Adoptive Brother][ALIVE]
"Stefan you stink. . .JUST KIDDING as much as I act like I hate your guts, I really don't you are the best brother anyone could ask for and you're always there when either myself or Remi need help. . .but please never make me spar you again- I don't want to die"

Yuki T. Namaah [Adoptive Sister][ALIVE]
"Yuki you are the cutest little bean to ever exist. . .I apologise for corrupting your mind and giving you slight PTSD from that story (The birds and The Bees) BUT I love you and will smother you with hugs forever!In some way, I think you might of saved me and I’m truly grateful for that"

Sungmin S. Namaah [Adoptive Sister][DEAD]
"Sungmin, you crazy child, I enjoyed our time in the council together. . .it was chaotic but GREAT! I really really miss you sis. . . “

Seok Namaah [Adoptive Brother][ALIVE]
“You are a crazy human being, I love you. . .but please refrain from telling me every little detail about your love life, I don’t need to know how many hickeys Hayden gave you the night before. . .

Kobe T. Namaah [Adoptive Brother] [ALIVE]
“Kobe, my swim buddy! I’m proud to call you my brother, you are an absolute icon, from the heterochromatic purple hair? To your amazing style (with Remi’s help of course) I hope we are able to continue to make amazing memories together!

Amber L. Namaah [Adoptive Sister] [ALIVE]
“Amber. . .look I know I haven’t been the greatest sister to you, but I just want you to know that I really do appreciate all the things you do for our family, you have a kind soul and amazing art skills!”

Clover O. Namaah [Adoptive Sister] [ALIVE]
“I. Love. You. YOU ARE AMAZING, clearly the superior sister (/j I love you all equally not bias at all mhmhm) You have amazing style and you are a lovely person”

Ray K. Namaah [Adoptive Brother] [???]
“You started off as friend, I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me these past few months, I truly am proud to call you my brother”

Romantic Relationships:

Tobias K. Takahashi [EX-Boyfriend][DEAD]
"You ruined everything good about me, everything bad I see reminds me of you, you are the reason I struggle to ever fall in love again. I hope you realise one day that I did love you, but that went out the door the moment you pulled that knife out on me."

Majima Sakujirama [EX-Boyfriend][ALIVE??]
"There was a time where I considered myself to be madly in love with you, I guess people change...No I never lost feelings for you neither did I use you as much as you like to accuse me of, I just couldn't stand trying to love someone when I don't love myself OR even know what love is...Others said the relationship was just a massive red flag and maybe it was...did I give up? no, no I didn't. You accuse me of many things but I hope that you remember it was YOU who ended things. Your last words spoken to me were quite the most selfish things I've ever heard in my life. Please for the sake of yourself let go, you'll find someone better, I am sure of it!"

Yuuki W. Kusakabe [EX-Boyfriend][ALIVE]
"You made me the happiest woman alive, even though we aren't together anymore, I still cherish you and hold you closely to my heart, I wish nothing but the best for your future! If I could ever change anything it would be how I handled the situation after we broke up, I deeply apologise for disregarding your feelings, I guess I was just being stupid"

Drake Fojimoto [EX-Boyfriend][ALIVE]
"We were in love, I guess? It was stupid dumb young love though, and well you cheated on me, do I need to say anything else?! I can’t believe I genuinely considered marrying you, although I’m glad we are still somewhat friends? No actually we ARE frenemies!"

Shane Yamamoto [EX-Boyfriend][ALIVE??]
"It was fun while it lasted, I truly believe we just weren't a right fit for each other and worked better as friends!"

Friendships:

Jirou M. Kamata ['Best Friend'(Maybe More...?)][ALIVE]
“Ji, you have helped me through a lot, especially this rough patch of my life, I’m so glad to have a friend like you stick around!You have turned my bad days into better ones. Words cannot begin to describe how much I appreciate you and I hope you know that I'd do anything for you and your family, even if that means one day eventually taking a bullet for you guys. I will always be here!

Riku J. Adelaide [Best Friend][ALIVE]
"Riku you are truly a gem in this world, you have stuck with me for quite some time and I will forever cherish our friendship and I'm forever grateful that we became friends. . . .BUNNY BOY!!"

Zacharie Edgeworth [Close Friend][ALIVE]
"From the moment I met you, I knew we were going to be friends. . .well whether I would have to force you to be my friend or not- that's BESIDES the point, I’m glad you and Riku worked out so well, it made my heart melt! And also seeing you finally become confident in who you are makes me sob happily in a corner.”

Hibiki H. Kamata [Close Friend][ALIVE]
“You are the best! Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me everyday, words cannot describe how much I was in need of a friend like you, I truly can't ever thank you enough!

Shunichi Tadashi [Frenemy][ALIVE]
"How does one knock me out TWENTY THREE in a row, it’s unfair and I hate it! BUt besides that, you’re alright I guess. . .JK you are like one of my closest friends, even though you call me a hoe, I still love you platonically!”

Axel Otto [Close Friend][ALIVE]
"Axel, my man! You have been so kind and caring, I'm always here for you no matter what!. . .but not in my apartment please- I don't want another hole in the wall"

Akari Youra Nakamura-7.jpg

Bunny Jirou!.jpg

Akari 3.jpg
FOR A MORE UPDATED VERSION PLEASE LOOK ON THE DOC
*********************************d/1L5X6zjIu6PgPEnsiQN59GWyZUysYx7GjgDNOmwlygOw/edit?usp=sharing

Attachments

• Akari Youra Nakamura-2.jpg
    Akari Youra Nakamura-2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 18
  • HUGS 3.jpg
    HUGS 3.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

iMxri

Level 7
xqvzie
xqvzie
Rich
Ae-Soon R. C. Namaah [Adoptive Sister][ALIVE]
"What a little ray of sunshine, I adore you and love your fashion sense. . .please make me more outfits I genuinely cant style myself for the life of me"
I also love this
dsfhsdafsdjf ong

pashy

Level 183
27700_rRdbuN3J.png
This art is gorgeous

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
i am SO LATE BUT "BUNNY BOY" HUEHEHEJE that nickname will forever stick to me i love it when Akari calls Riku that- also rest in peace Yuki's innocence- literally 10 seconds after meeting her, Akari corrupted her

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
i am SO LATE BUT "BUNNY BOY" HUEHEHEJE that nickname will forever stick to me i love it when Akari calls Riku that- also rest in peace Yuki's innocence- literally 10 seconds after meeting her, Akari corrupted her
PSH that's Akari's one skill

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
UPDATE:
I have updated the friendships, marital status, and zodiac sign! still working on the photo album!

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
UPDATED!!!!
There is now photos. . . enjoy?
Relationships still need to be added so please don't come at my throat in discord DMS about this
MORE TO COME!!

Users who are viewing this thread