Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaviraHD

Level 3
IGN (In Game Name): AkaviraHD.
Previous bans: None.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes.

Describe your activity on the server: Everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

List your current and past applications:
I did a ICT teacher application once but i did not get accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that i want to help students that need help to be educated so they can have a great job in the future.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Teacher wise i have not had much experience with being a teacher but i would be more happy to make this my first as a ICT Teacher. But i do like giving advice to my friends about ICT etc.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee | (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Yes Teacher have completely understand it.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would not change the teacher rank its fine as it is.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers are here to prepare students to get out there intro the real world to get ready for the future and their jobs etc.

The salary of a ICT Teacher is roughly estimated to be 77,000 to 90,000 a year.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: As i said teachers need to prepare the students for the future so they get a family and jobs etc.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee - This is the start of the job. You are not allowed to start up any classes, or do any work for any teacher. All you have to do is join a class (with permission of the teacher) and learn from the teacher's work on how lessons take place. This rank only lasts a couple of days though.

Newly Qualified Teacher - As a more advanced teacher, you may open lessons. But you must check in with your HD and Roleplay Documents to check in when/what you will be teaching. If there are no lessons planned yet, inform the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans from the book, but you should check in the key parts provided in it.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - This is the normal rank for a teacher. You may start lessons whenever wanted. Though organize the lessons with other teachers. You're expected to not make many errors. You may let trainees attend your classes to watch. But you may not train them.

Head of Department - Not much of a chance for you to reach this stage if a HD already exists. But they can offer you co-HD. If you're lucky enough to be titled as HD, you may plan lessons in your department, along with lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo system (Must have, Should have, Could have.)
Must: Your main subject that you want your students to learn during the lesson.
Should: An important thing that should be done. (The objective 'Must' needs to be included)
Could: Not expected to be completed. But works as a fine add-on.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

MrKami, is a kind and loving teacher, he has a brown-ish hair and a grey shirt with some red and blue on it, and he does not like to get angry but hes only angry when someone is bullying someone and hes furious when he sees it.

MrKami is unique due to the fact he encourage students to show their good side and he likes it when people listens to him in his classes so he can educate students easier.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: First i would say calm down in a nice voice and if they don't stop i would repeat but if they keep doing it i will send them to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? First i would say in a calm but load voice settle down children and if they don't listen i will repeat but if they still don't listen i will keep some back for their breaktime.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? I would sit down drink some coffee and mark students work and maybe talk to some teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Moves aside from the computers.
/me Takes a look at work on the computer.
/me Begins to mark work.
/me Hands homework to the students, in a very organized matter.
/me He points a mistake on (player name)'s work. Expecting him to retry it.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Kami was living with his mother dad and sister and brother they were a big family. And Kami really liked ICT in school he wanted to become a ICT teacher when he was older but his family was very poor aswell so he could not afford a computer for working on, and he was always bullied by three people named James Mark And Joe those three people we the bullies of the school even the teachers could not handle them. And Kami was in Grade 12 then he was gonna start his GCSE soon.

But when he finished his GCSE's he moved up to college and the bullies went to the same college as him, but they were not really bullies any more they were his friends and he was so happy to finally have friends even though they were bullies.

At the end of the college year he graduated at 1st of march 1977 but his mother passed away on that date to his family and him were so sad, so his farther went away somewhere and he had to babysit his sister and brother and he did not like that so he went on his phone then brought a computer the last bit of money they had left he had known he made a big mistake so he went on the computer to take the pain away of his loss.

Then his father got back from work and he thought about the computer he knew straight away what Kami did so Kami got chucked out of the house he had no money on him so he tried to find a job and get a family but he had no luck no one wanted to hire him. So he moved to japan to live there and to try and find a job and family there.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Akavira Kami
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): None.
Preferred Name: MrKami

Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Canadian.
Current Location: Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree in ICT, teacher preparation program.

Year of Graduation: 1977
Major(s): ICT education.
Minors: Art education.

Native Languages: English.
Other Languages: None.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Small.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread