KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Akihitoes

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): KayLoon#5255

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is a bit complex, I mostly stay around and roleplay with my character that is barely fluent in Japanese, I mostly details-roleplay or try to make my character have some character development or I simply train my attributes which is going very good

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope! Never been banned, not planning to, will never!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course, I acknowledge that, and the fact that I play school roleplay a lot with my other accounts/this account, it might take me a while for me to understand how to be a caretaker but I’m sure I’ll catch up fast!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I’m applying for a caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The caretaker role at first the name might seem like a school employee that will assist or send the students into the school nurse's office or help around with the students for the location with classes and things…
But upon deeper research, the caretaker role is a similar position to a janitor, one that makes the school responsibly clean and makes sure that people don't ruin nor trash the school with their usual “gang” activities, a caretaker is also a job that is pressured to be quick, as teachers/professors and school employees need them to clean up trash and so on.
A caretaker is the sort of job that makes you need to go around and patrol the school to see if there's anything trashy, it's also the kind of job that makes you need to act fast to have results.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My experience in roleplay is a bit weird-ish, I have a little experience cleaning in a detailed way, and the experience I currently have in roleplay is improving, but I still have a few problems such as when I get a bit distracted I mess my words/action up or simply getting confused with one action making me read a second time to understand

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Rank requests: Rank request | SchoolRP Rank request | SchoolRP Barophobia, age request | SchoolRP

Language requests: Language request | SchoolRP Sign Language | SchoolRP Sign Language 3rd attempt (I hope this is the correct place) | SchoolRP 4rd Attempt Sign Lanuage (My character died thats why I did a new one) | SchoolRP Language application | SchoolRP Korean language application | SchoolRP 2nd Attempt | SchoolRP

Job Application: Accepted - JUDGE | KayLoon's Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 - Akihitoes
Judge - KayLoon
Grade 12 hopefully College - NootS3x

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

At first, my character would not understand very well... So she would either ignore the student's words or ask them to repeat them, if she does ignore the student would get bored and leave, but if she does ask again either 1 the student runs away or 2 the student repeats themselves and would further try to insult her. My character would simply blink in confusion but would ask them to please stop saying such words if 1 They do stop, she would be happy. 2. If the student doesn't stop, my character would have no choice other than to give them detention...Maybe she can use that student to clean those bathrooms...

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Before doing anything my character would pull their radio to try and tell the current nurse present in the school that they need to prepare a few beds since two students are fighting in the worst Japanese accent with a few Japanese errors, then my character would walk towards them and try to separate the both...But if unable she would try and call over a teacher to try and help... But if a random student helps her separate the two fighters she would greatly reward them with something random in her pockets, after doing so the female would help/assist in carrying the two fighters to the nurse's room

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would be a bit unsure on how to react, depending on the inappropriate act, she would either 1. Ask them to please stop doing such acts or 2. Will hope the security cameras caught it and report it to the higher-ups if there are no security cameras...She would walk towards the person doing the inappropriate act and would ask them to stop if 1. They do stop she would be great thank full if 2. They don't stop she would try to contact the other present school staff members over here

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My character would rarely go there but if they do go there, my character would simply play games on their phone, they’re not exactly the type to go around and talk with the other school staff

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role:

/me &6The female would take a deep breath, as she prepared her hands as connected to the broom, her arms slowly wrapped around it, her mind slowly reminded of the time she had to brush the whole ground that was full of dirt and pollen, truly it disgusted her….As the female would tilt her head a bit, as she made her waist turn around towards the door, as she made that only her left hand that held onto the broom, her right hand slowly directed itself towards the door as she opened it… [COUGH] [COUGH] the female eyes would widen as she saw a club room full of dirtiness…

/me &6the female was shocked by such dirt and take a small deep breath, as she would push with all of her power to take away the dust and pollen…Freedom is all she saw the chance as she soon enough started to dust around…She honestly annoyed her a lot, students don't clean they’re on mess and someone is always needed to clean it.

/me &6The female was done brushing it…Now she had to put her sponge and mob wet to make all the sticky dirt out as she soon enough placed her right hand onto the sponge, as she dipped it in water…She let the water float around it as she walked out of the door as searched for a ladder….The club's walls are pretty tall to clean as the ladders made it useful to reach there, she hoped that the ladders won't fall…The female would make her right arm bend…And un-bend, such action made it that she was scrubbing the walls and letting all the dirt slide down…Yeah, she will finish this room! And make it the cleanest

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Alva Welwitschia Ryder

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Alva or Welwitschia

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A for the moment
Marital Status: Single and available

Academic Degree: Ph.D. Communication, Bachelor of green business
Year of Graduation: 2014, June, 18
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura Town, Japan, Complex E, last floor, second last door
Native Languages: English [OOC: I'm aware that there is no such /lang English, but will be adding this for realism]
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

The date was 1994 February 14...A Sunday truly matched the theme of such a day...But a baby girl was born on such very day...The lovely and loving parents truly did love such a baby...They were at first a bit disappointed that the baby was born on their special date but it was soon enough disregarded...The girl had no hair...But her tanned-like body made her look truly cute...The parents soon enough started to talk to each other trying to find the name for such a baby...As the doctor barged into the room to give them papers for the baby...The paper needed the parent's signature, and also the baby's name...As they soon enough came up with a name! Alva and Welwitschia!? The parents stared at each other without blinking they both came up with different names and such a situation was too normal for the doctor watching this... The mother argued that the name Welwitschia is too exotic and that no job will accept her, while the father used the same words against such mother as he responded with "When was the last time you've heard or seen someone with the name 'Alva'" The doctor who heard such line knew that the parents would start 'fighting' and it was bad...The mother just gave birth... As the doctor came up with a solution the parents would use Alva as a first name and Welwitshia as a second name...This idea was accepted by both parents...

The date was 1995 February 16... Two days after they're a child's birthday. Both parents greatly enjoyed their child, Alva or Welwitschia wasn't loud, annoying, and surprisingly was a baby that adapted well to their surroundings Sadly Alva wasn't able to meet or talk to their other family members due to the fact that they were shy... Which was greatly disappointing to the other family members, one thing that made the parents shocked is that their child was always quick to clean their toys when used, or the fact that the child never tried nor drew onto the walls of the apartment which made both of the parents thankful...

The date was 1998 December 1 a Monday the worst day for a parent or any child...Alva refused to leave their spot to go to school as both parents truly insisted for her to go...Welwitschia would simply discard or shake her head as she seemed to ignore both of the parents...As the mother would notice is time for her to go to her job and the father was just standing there confused about how to make their child go to school in the most gentle way possible...But the fact that the 4-year-old child seemed to be a great thought the father would realize something! Like a light bulb lighting up, as he would head towards the kitchen confusing Welwitschia as he came back with a used plastic...The sight of seeing the used plastic made Alva a bit angry...As she would become angrier as she noticed her dad dropping it on the ground... The child would run towards the plastic bottle as she tried to catch it but her dad grabbed it...He was too quick... Welwitschia looked at him like she was pouting...The father then chucked the used plastic out of the open door that the mother left open when she went to her job... On that day the father used the plastic bottle as a cheese to try and make their child that was acting like the 'rat' follow it... And that's how Alva went to school

The date was October 31, 2004... Welwitschia was using a janitor outfit!? While her father used a trashcan outfit and her mother a used plastic bottle outfit...Their Halloween event was just like last year...A bunch of kids left their used candy wrappers on the ground while their daughter cleaned them all with...This day was surprisingly long yet the words and the memories left like it was short, that day was annoying for her parents but amazing for Alva...

The date was November 19, 2006... Her parents got a call from their 12-year-old daughter's teacher congratulating them because Alva got a streak of A's in their school semester exams...The parents were happy about it! As they thought of a way to give their girl a gift! As their parents headed out of the door trying to go to the nearest shop as they found a game shop... They knew it was about games but had no idea what kind of games so they went in and looked around every item looked weird they had the Gameboys and more game consoles as the father would spot a game console called the Wii, the parents liked how it looked like and they found a game for the WII...Weirdly the mother chose a game for such a console called the Retro City Rampage DX. The parents had no idea what was the game about and forgot to read the back part of the game...
At the end of the day, Alva did not like the game but still played it. it was interesting...

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Joining the KHS was simply out of the blue for me, I wanted to become a caretaker but I had no idea which school I should apply to. Until I met my cousin or auntie? I'm still unsure about that part... She told me I should apply for the school she is working as an art teacher...Which made me deadpan a bit. I just met her yet she is giving me a job location already!? Oh well... I looked in more of KHS...Read on how the school started, as I read more about the school I slowly started to drift towards the school location... Karakura Town, was interesting the criminal law was weird it goes down and up which is something I can manage to avoid, the trash rate is also interesting it wasn't bad or horrible but still needed lots of work such as the Powerplant... But my attention was back on the school, I learned how it works, how the school manages and etc. The slight problem might be that it's in Japan... Based on history I already knew that the USA and Japan had a close alliance and would die to protect each other when presented. Which made me start learning Japanese... Right my progress was going smoothly I still needed lots of work but I can understand most things. All and all I'm applying to KHS to clean up the trash or help the school!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

The reason why I should get accepted is that I'm dedicated to the job, I have an extreme lot of free time and I'll enter the at the weirdest time and I'll leave when the school gate closes, a friend of mine made me memorize the whole school map, I know the area's that people fight, I know the area's that people make it dirty...This is why I'm convinced that I should become a caretaker, I know a lot and I'm always ready to clean when needed

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Is there any sort of advice for upcoming caretakers that the school can provide? If so it will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread