Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
PcDraven #1162
Do you have a microphone?:
I do!
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
North America, Chicago
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I hope I'm not, I REALLY like this school.
Describe your activity on the server:
I just started the server, but can be on everyday for like 5 - 8 hours, unless stated otherwise
Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
First One
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Nothing Yet, Grade 8

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Math( adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing Fraction)
I want to become a teacher when I grow up in real life, so I think that this would be a good start on my dream.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes I do.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
They help collect the data your class has been doing
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Don't be disrespectful, Treat others how you would like to be treated, don't talk while I'm talking, and etc.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The First One, Just wanted to try something new.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: HD is the person who controls everything that's happening.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Being a Qualified Teacher means your the higher ups.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: This means you’ve just finished training so you can become a teacher.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: This means you got the job but, your not that skilled

Teacher Knowledge
Teachers serve as how the next generation learns and provides in their life. Teachers make about 350,000 per month and per how many hours of overtime they do, they can make up to 500,000 per month. Teachers teach like they are responsible for the younger kids' education. What teacher do in their spare time, they either grade assignments or spend time with family and friends.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
So people know stuff, like business/schooling works.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Education and fun
Character Knowledge

He has a black hoodie on with a crown, ripped jeans,gray shoes, and blue/gray eyes. The crown and how he treats people. If you respect me, I respect you. Same with the teachers. Chill,Fun,Cool,Funny,and a Team Player. His future plans are to work as a teacher and make some cool memories and live in a good looking house

Scenarios
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Go to the office!!
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Wait and stare at the clock and if that doesn't work then i will be writing down names
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Chill and Cool
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He stands in front of the door waiting for the kids to come in his class and one the way in the student have to give a high fives or handshakes

/me Second he proceeds to ask the students how was your yesterday's and keep talking to the students .

/me Then he proceeds to write the equation ½ +⅛ =.

/me Lastly he proceeds to look and grade how many students know it and how many don't.

Backstory
Akira Kabubo was born in London, France then grew up in London also. He was taught by his parents to love one another and to treat people how you want to be treated. He was popular in school but was bullied for being too nice in school but it wasn't that bad. Then he started to play sports and he was actually really good at football. So he went on to carry his team to the championship, but in the middle of the game he broke his arm when he was getting tackled. So now he wants to pursue a career in education. So after that he started to study math more and become the best math student in his class. Then proceed to go to state to vs the best math students in the world in middle school. But did not do too well in that. So he wanted to transfer schools, somewhere he can learn and make new friends. He moved to Nagoya, Japan and proceeded to go to 2 other schools to go to state again and win 3rd and 2nd place in them. But got bullied for being too smart and the bullying started to get bad so he moved to Karakuka, Japan to start highschool and his college years to maybe win state and become a teacher.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Akira Kabubo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Kabubo
Given Name(s): Kabubo
Preferred Name: Mr.K

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karaka, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details