What is your Minecraft username?:

Alcohol1cBrother

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Pinus Rigida#0382

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

UTC +1, In summer it would be BST.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m often very active, nearly every day or so for about 4 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, on the 7/2/2021 for FailRP

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Chefs spend most of their work time preparing food for people. In a school setting, they would spend their time preparing light meals like fruits and water for breakfast, which they would then serve students. After that, they spend their time making the meal for that day which could range from a variety of food like chicken or simple sandwiches. Once all the food is made and everyone has been served, a chef will clean up their work station and eating area by wiping the tables, cleaning dishes and washing up any utilities they used for preparing food.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I used to roleplay a bit in another minecraft server before moving onto SRP. I’ve now played for a year and 4 months. In this time, I have learnt about roleplaying and have developed a lot since my first time playing and I would like to further my abilities.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.36202/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.35930/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/welsh-application.30692/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/welsh-language-application.30719/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rank-fix.26999/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/alcohol1cbrothers-chef-application.41928/ [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Main: [Grade-12] Student

Situations:
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Hansuke would politely ask the student to stop and then continue whatever he was doing at that moment. However, if the student continued the harassment, Hansuke would try to explain to the student that their current behaviour was rude and unpleasant and proceed to ask if anything was bothering the student or if they needed someone to talk to. Then, if the student still continued their behaviour, Hansuke would then carry on with his business, ignoring the student and walking away to a different location.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Hansuke would run up to the students fighting, trying to get their attention by raising his voice. If the students continued to fight he would separate them by getting between them to avoid any more harm coming to either student. Once they had stopped and calmed a little he would take each of the students away from one another, making sure there was good distance between them. He would then ask each of them for their side of the story. Then, if there were any witnesses he’d ask them what they saw and or heard, leading up to the moment of the fight. However, both students were still guilty of breaking rules, so he would have to give both of them detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Hansuke would take the school employee in question to a quieter area and politely question what they were doing. He would explain to the employee that what they were doing was breaking staff rules and ask them if they were aware of that. After that, he would try to make them understand that, as a school employee, they should role-models for the students and that they should avoid situations like this again.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Hansuke, if anyone else was in the break room as he entered, would give them all a warm smile and a little wave. He’d try to be as outgoing as possible by joining in the conversation with his peers and also making conversation. However, if it was quiet in the break room he’d go over to the coffee machine and make himself a hot drink and sit down to take out his phone, he’d check his phone and text his wife to check up on her.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He’d carefully hand the student the meal for that day, passing it over to them with a warm smile. He’d then signal for the next student to come and collect the meal.
/me He’d put on gloves, placing some cooked bacon on some bread. Then he would grab a couple of lettuce slices, placing them on top of the bacon. After this, he’d reach over grabbing tomato slices and placing it on top of the other two ingredients. He’d finish off the sandwich by placing bread on top of it all.
/me He’d spray the workstation with anti-bacterial spray, grabbing a flannel and wiping it all down. Making sure he was scrubbing the spots with the most stains until they were completely clean. After this, he’d go over to the sink and wash out any plates, pots and pans that were used and scrub them until they were clean.

In-Character Section:
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Hansuke Ikki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Mr. Ikki

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Information Science
Minors:
Culinary

Nationality:
Welsh
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Japanese, Welsh
Other Languages:
English

Backstory:
Hansuke was born into a small quaint village in a quiet part of North Wales in 1995. However, as a baby he was put up for adoption. He was soon adopted by a Japanese family that then gave him the name Hansuke.

While going through his early school life, Hansuke was quite the trouble maker. Often landing himself in fights with other students and arguments with his teachers. His parents would constantly try to raise him up better, attempting to make him more docile and friendly towards others. However, this would never work and Hansuke would always find himself in more and more trouble. Hansuke would constantly get expelled and would have to switch schools a lot. In one school his fellow students had given him the nickname “Scratch”. Hansuke quite liked the nickname and began to introduce himself to new people as this nickname.

However, this would be short lived as in Hansuke’s teen years his adopted family would move back to Japan. They would move into a small house in Nagasaki, Hansuke’s parents would attempt to teach him Japanese. To their surprise he picked it up quickly and in a span of a few months would speak it fluently. While in Nagasaki, Hansuke kept his trouble maker attitude however it was dialed back as he slowly matured.

At the age of 18, Hansuke decided he would move out and enroll into a school in Karakura, Japan. It’s here where he met his friends but most importantly his now wife. After having a lot of ups and downs in Karakura it made Hansuke realise he needs to drop his trouble maker attitude if he wants to keep the life he has now he needs to become more mature. Hansuke would carry on working on himself and his maturity, he would have his wedding, inviting all of his friends that he had met in Karakura and
eventually he’d start to find a job so he could support himself and his family.

On most days Hansuke would spend it at home with his wife, he’d usually be sat down on the couch watching television or cleaning around the house. But, this would only take up a small portion of the day and Hansuke would want to do something more meaningful, he was sick of ordering food and doing nothing. So, he would try his hand at cooking. He wasn’t very good at it at first but he enjoyed it nonetheless. It would become an everyday thing and Hansuke had finally found something to do, something meaningful as it would feed himself and his wife. Eventually, cooking became a hobby for Hansuke.

His new found hobby and passion eventually took up most of his time as he’d experiment with different foods and ingredients. However, one night he realised what type of job he should be searching for. Hansuke had many jobs to choose from but he’d eventually settle on a school chef, this was perfect for him. A job that lets him do what he enjoys and in an environment that he would be comfortable with.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the KHS is that I’ve always wanted to work in a school environment. Also, I enjoy working around kids and teens especially knowing that they are well fed and healthy, it puts a smile on my face knowing that one of my meals possibly could have made a students day or just gave them a boost to get through their day. Not only that, but a side passion of mine has been cooking. I've always taken the chance to cook for my wife and my friends. It’s taken a significant effort to improve my cooking ability and it seems like a good opportunity to use my hobby in a more meaningful way, as well as earning an income from it.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Personally, I think I should be accepted over other applicants because I believe that my passion for cooking outshines the rest. I believe that my passion would allow me to go the extra mile while working. Also, with all the practice I have with cooking I personally believe that it would be of a higher standard than the rest of the applicants. Not only that though, but I enjoy working with kids as I have always wished to be a father. I hope that my food would be good enough to motivate a student to come to school and hopefully enjoy the school day which I think is why I’d be a good choice over other applicants.

Extra:
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
All positions for this role have been filled

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread