Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allis M. Taketa Biography

Discussion in 'Character Biography' started by OMGAlina, Jul 31, 2020.

1. OMGAlina

OMGAlina United States Level 4

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Basic Information

Full Name:

Allis M. Taketa

Surname:

Allis

Preferred Name:

Allis

༺═──────────────═༻

Female

Height:

5’5 (165cm)

Weight:

106lbs (49kg)

Eye Color:

Her eyes would be a grayish color.

Hair Style:

Allis’ hairstyle would have two buns at the back with some of her hair down.
    [​IMG]

Hair Color:

Allis’ natural hair color is black, but Allis recently dyed her hair blonde

Fashion/Clothing:
    Allis' fashion usually is depending on her mood, and on how she feels like dressing up.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Allis in regular clothing.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Allis in Spartan Basketball Team Jacket with the #3 on the back.

[​IMG]
    Allis in Basketball Practice Uniform

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Other outfits you would see Allis wear

Nationality:

Allis would be part Korean and Japanese.

Race:

Allis would be Asian.

Character Voice:

Allis would have a medium pitch voice tone. Her tone can go from a bit high to low.

Equipment:

Allis doesn’t have a specific equipment that you’ll always see her in. She’s really fashionable, and usually what she has or wears depends on how she’s feeling.

Hobbies:

A main hobby that Allis does is sports, mainly Basketball knowing that she’s on the Spartan Girls Basketball Team, with that outside of Basketball. She’ll be playing Volleyball, hanging out with her friends, shopping, but really she’s just trying to vibe and have a good fun time of her life, as she grows up.

༺═──────────────═༻

Family:

Allis’ Biological Family: Taketa Family

Father: [Unknown]

Mother: Hanko 'Hana' Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Sakura M. Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Eun Hae H. Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Hina K. Q. Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Ayako “M.” Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Asada Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Vitaliya P. Taketa [Alive]

Brother: ‘Lee’ M. Taketa [Alive]

Brother: Zaire P. Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Adalene B. D. Taketa [Alive]

Sister: Asa P. O. Taketa [Alive]

༺═──────────────═༻

Allis’ Cousins: O. Zen Family

Aunt: Yarla O. Zen [Alive]

Cousin: Oce O. Zen [Alive]

(There is more, whoever is an O. Zen is Allis’ cousin!)

༺═──────────────═༻

Allis' Close Friends:

Her family members of course!

Myeong C. Dot [Decreased] :
    "After Annie leaving the team. I got to meet Myeong who is now like one of my bests friend's I ever had, especially since I lost Raya. Myeong has always been there for my thick and thins. She's someone who i'm capable on being weird and mainly myself. I'm really glad I got to meet her, she's like a sister to me. I can't wait to continue making these funny moments together."

Setsuko Igarashi [Alive] :
    "My trust worthy friend, someone who I can go to when i'm in a need of help. Suko is always there for me, just like i'm here for her. We may not be related, but she's like a sister to me. She's dating my brother Lee, and i'm hoping for him to pop the question, but I don't want them to move on so fast."

Usagi Hoshi [Alive] :
    "I would always see her around Myeong, every time I was with her. As I was helping my little sister to get her on the Female Bobcats Basketball Team, soon I found out who Usagi was. She was the captain of the team. I used to had the opportunity to become captain of the Spartan, but I didn't take it, which seeing Usagi made me realized I should've, but at the same time thank goodness I didn't. But I got to know Usagi more, which got us closer into being friends, where she's a trustworthy person that'd met. Usagi is like an older sister to me."

Nadzieja Lyovkin: [Alive]
    "One of the best players and best captain i've ever met. You've prove to me that I can do more, and improve more into Basketball. We have so many fun memories together, especially the Club Luxe ones. Can't wait to try to bring this team up with you!"

༺═──────────────═༻

Allis' Old Friends:

Alex 'Ironside' Koji: [Alive]
    "One of the greatest friend that I could joke around with, but mainly the way we met was memorable. When you gave me a fish and I ate, then almost die to it, but then I puked on you, twice actually. And here we are today, the bestest of friends. I'm here for you, and you're here for me!"

Chris Hamilton: [Alive]
    "Just like what Usagi calls you, "MVP." You're like an all-star player who deserves a scholarship to get into college....but mainly you inspired me to improve better in Basketball. Which one of goals is to beat you in a game of Basketball. I remember Day One when we both met, and I wasn't even on a team, but I was very close on beating you in a game. Right after the game you suggested me to be on the team. With yours and Jiho's help I was able to make it on the team. Then I got accepted to College and still played Basketball with you, but we barley talk....but we both are still friends, and i'm glad we both are friends till this day. I will beat you one day MVP Guy!"

Riley R. Hirai: [Unknown] :
    "We've known each other for about my whole life in Karakura, but you disappeared one day. You like left town, and you're barley in town. I really miss you, you were very close to me. Right after Raya died, you were like a twin of her. I really miss you and Raya."

Kilo 'Luck' Watashi: [Alive] :
    "When I first met you, you felt like a brother to me. It was like we had a connection already. I enjoyed you training me in fighting and messing around with people. The main thing from you is your confidence, which is what made me improve more into life!"

Akhi K. H. Miyukaze: [Unknown] :
    "I still remember the first day that we met. It was quite strange, but surprising. Wasn't really expecting to surprise someone like you. You became my dad for half of my whole life, until I decided it was time for me to move on and continue with my biological family. I really appreciate all that you've done to protect me, help me, and lastly keeping me alive. All the dangerous that i've been in since you've adopted me. Made me learn a lot, into who I am today. Without you I wouldn't feel like I had a family. Before you left town for good, there is one thing I forgot to tell you, which was, "Thank you!"

Cherie Hirai: [Unknown] :
    "Our jokes together, and being partner going around together enjoying our time together. One of the best moments I won't forget. You didn't just became my partner in these projects, but you became a sister to me. You also left town, to help pursue in something more, and better for your future. Which i'm very proud! I just hope to see you soon again.."

༺═──────────────═༻

Backstory:

[Make sure it's detailed.]

On July 7th, 2001 in Seoul, South Korea a part Japanese and part Korean girl was born on that day, her name was Allis Taketa. As Allis was born, her parents and her spent two years in Seoul, South Korea. With her dad being Japanese, and her mom being Korean. Allis’ biological parents grew up in Karakura, Japan. Where her parents had met in Karakura High School, and were “high school sweethearts.” Allis’ parents loved the memories they’ve made there as Allis as their first and only child at the time. They wanted the best for her, as they decided to move to Karakura, Japan. Where they wanted their daughter Allis Takeda to have her favorite memories there just as her parents.

As they moved to Karakura, Japan; they started to live in an apartment as they slowly moved into their own house. As Allis was growing, she was able to make some new friends as she grew, including making memories as much as she can. As time passed by, the Taketa Family started growing as Allis’ started to have siblings. As several years passed by, at the age of 12. Allis and her parents were in a car as they were driving home one night after eating dinner. Another car had crashed into their car. The crash wasn’t like any other hit where the car would just have a bump in their car. Allis’ parents' car was flipped over, rolling down the hill as it had time before it blew up. Surprisingly Allis and her mom survived, but her dad didn’t. During this trouble Allis tried to get as much help as she could, but apparently there were people who wouldn’t even care to come and help.

At this point, Allis didn’t seem to want to live as she only kept going for her family and friends. Her family was quite depressed about losing their mother as they kept trying to move away from it. As time went by for four year, Allis grew up getting into High School, but along her adventure towards who she is today. She was capable of helping others in danger or in need. At the age of 16, Allis had made many friends as she grew up. Allis was also slowly recovering at the time from losing her mother at a young age, right in front of her. As Allis went to get check up for her recoveries then and there from the crash.

Few more years passed by, as Allis graduated High School in Karakura. She decided to go in a path she wanted to take, which was to pursue healthcare. As she applied to college and got accepted in. Today Allis is 19 years old, as she’s making the Taketa Family grow more, and trying her best to keep her mother’s promise, which was to continue to keep making good memories. Allis is now a Spartan, as she’s #3 on the Spartan Girls Basketball Team.

༺═──────────────═༻

Memories:
    These memories are memories, she would keep forever, as she's still continuing on making more!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The photos above were memories when the girls and boys did a photo shoot during school.
    Featuring: Allis M. Taketa, Setsuko Igarashi, Ayako "Miyuki" Taketa, Eun Hae H. Taketa, Hina K. Q. Taketa, 'Lee' M. Taketa, 'Marshmallow', Zaire P. Taketa, and M. 'Sake' K. Taketa.

[​IMG]
    The picture above is the day when Eun, Allis' sister. She got accepted to the Bobcats Female Basketball Team. Allis was so happy that her sister made the team, after practicing really hard with Eun.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    The photo above are Allis, Myeong, and Zaire. This was at the Swim Team Disney Party. Where Allis dressed up as Minnie Mouse, Myeong dressed up as Alice, and Zaire dressed up as an Incredible.

More memories to be making…..

If you made it this far! Thank you for taking your time to read my biography. I'll be updating as much as I can, when fun events happens!​

• Winner Winner x 4
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  2. BadMay

BadMay Israel Level 13

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    my waifu

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ShuGamingg

ShuGamingg Philippines Level 30

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    gotta love the backstory.

"allis and her father survived but her mom didn't." i laughed so hard HAHAHAHA
    /me proud father.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. OMGAlina

Local Time:
    LMAOOOO

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. sweeteaa

sweeteaa United States Level 3

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    This is amazing! :)
    Eun Hae and Allis are goals.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. OMGAlina

Local Time:
    Thank you, and yes Eun Hae and Allis are sister goals!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1