Allow customization of apartment wall

PR2

Level 1
IGN:
PR2

DATE:
8th July 2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A great feature would be to allow those who have a balcony in their apartment to be able to break down the wall closest to the balcony/ I understand there may be a reason to why that is. But if we were to atleast have access to be able to remove the glass and make it open I think it would be a really good idea.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I feel it would be of great benefit to a lot of the players who have apartments. It allows them to further develop their building skills as they could build really nice looking balconies with an open window. This also allows them to have access to a second level which can be made into another balcony connected to a room upstairs.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

Most player apartments look awful as it is -- now they will look bad from the outside in from afar, also somewhat certain some apartments share one-block width walls

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
This requires changing the region completely, which will be extremely tedious for KimiNoUso to have to work out. Even if that wall was broken utilizing GMC, you would not be able to place blocks in that area.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
sorry bro, although in apartment G(near KPD) I don't see a reason why wouldn't people be able to edit hteir balcony bc rn we cant AT ALL

pashy

Level 183
To be honest, the idea is great and Toto's comment could easily be solved by simply creating an outside wall then the apartment's, but then they don't have the time to fix all the apartments and implement this so best solution is, and although it will take space, building your wall over the other wall - Other than that, I'd love to have the walls modifiable without taking from my space, but I don't think it's possible. Though from a good perspective, that gives tower floors another speciality since they're big enough and could fit adding walls without leaving a very small space.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- Due to the way the properties have been built, allowing players to edit more of their apartment isn't something we can do at this time.​

Users who are viewing this thread