Light
Eye Color:
Icy blue
Hair Style:
Wavy, silky, long
Hair Color:
Light tan
Fashion:
Normally casual, however she will make an effort to dress fancy for nicer events (i.e. parties, clubs, etc.)
Appearance:
Ally would stand at 5'5 with long, tan, silky hair draping over her shoulders. It would be well-maintained, and it would be topped with an authentic flower crown given to her by her grandmother. Her icy blue eyes would glisten when she was faced towards the sun, and she would have a faint scent of sandalwood following behind her. Her lashes were always full and coated with a thin layer of black mascara. Her lips would appear to have Glossier Lip Gloss spread on them. Her nails would be well trimmed, and painted a faint, pastel light blue. She would have a ring on her right ring finger that would be made of pure silver, with a small rose planted on it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 2.46.57 PM.png

Character Voice:
She would speak with a very soft French accent, however, it has been mainly dominated by her American accent. She had a relatively soothing voice.
General Personality:
Ally was always seen as the outgoing kind. She was always eager to try new activities, foods, visit new places, make new friends, or even just socialize. She was very much an extrovert... now. First moving to Karakura, Ally was very shy and very nervous around anyone she met. At that time, it was a large adjustment for her being as she just came from one of France's top tier all-girl academies. A couple of people approached her as time went on at Karakura, but she was never open to making the first move until the end of freshman year.

Ally enjoys many activities, some of which include music, singing, volleyball, swimming, and design. Ever since she was a child, Ally has always had a passion for music. It brings her joy and she adores listening and creating it. She isn't the most athletic person you would find, however, she enjoys volleyball, swimming, and sometimes roller blading. She loves being outdoors and experiencing new places in Karakura, whether its by foot- or blade! She has a passion for interior decoration. She has always admired a minimalist homey-look, and seeing things come together brings her satisfaction.
Metal Disorders:
OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) - Ally has always wanted to be a perfectionist, and looks at the world to be perfect as well. Something as simple as a slanted portrait will bother her.
Agoraphobia - fear of large spaces, opposite of claustrophobia
Hobbies:​

Singing
Designing
Hanging out with friends
Shopping​

Skills:
Playing piano and flute
Roller skating and blading

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 3.16.33 PM.png

Beatrice Marigold - Biological Mother [Deceased]

"I'll love you always and forever, Mum. I appreciate everything you've done."

Beau Marigold - Step-Father [Alive]

"I know you did my mom proud."

Ivan Garnier - Biological Father [???]

"I never met you but I wonder, where are you now?

Julietta Romero - Best friend [Alive]

"I miss you, mi rosa, I hope you're doing well in Australia."

Inosuke Kozlov - Boyfriend [Alive]

"You've always been there for me, I can't wait to see where the future takes us."

Alex Tamaka - Close Friend [Alive]
"You can be quite an idiot sometimes but you always put a smile on my face, grateful I met you."

Kimberly Bianco - Close Friend [Alive]
"My first ever friend on SRP... thank you for stepping up and talking to me first. Ly forever xoxo."

Nova Spiegel - Friend [Alive]
"It's amazing to see how far you've grown and come. I'm truly so proud of you and can't wait to see what you accomplish next."

Zane Gato - Mutual friend of Alex [Alive]
"You're very- spontaneous. A pleasure to meet you though, you have good taste."

Snoobs F. Wigglesworth - Friend [Alive]
"You're absolutely iconic, I look up to you. I can always count on you to take care of yourself and those around you."

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 3.31.18 PM.png

Ally was an only child born to a middle-class family in the famous Bordeaux, France. She grew up on a vineyard with her mother and stepfather; her mother never told her what happened to her biological father, she still wonders to this day where he is. With her parents busy with her wine-making business, Ally felt very alone. She attended an elementary school nearby, where she met her best friend, Julietta. Julietta preferred to be called Jul or Juli, but she always had a strong scent of rose perfume, so Ally adopted the nickname "mi rosa," translating to "my rose," for her. Ally's life during elementary school was simple. She was just like all the other kids, trying to blend in and become part of the school. With her best friend along her side, she felt like they were two halves of one whole.
Years passed. Ally and Julietta grew older, yet stronger. Just after turning 9 years old, Ally came home to her mother's voice saying she received a letter in the mail declaring that Ally was eligible for one of the top-tier all-girls academies in the country. Ally was very much astonished at this fact, knowing that it would immensely impact her current life. What's gonna happen? Am I gonna lose Julietta? Am I gonna lose you? Various thoughts ran through her head as she knew this wasn't an option. Before she knew it, Julietta was gone. Her mother was gone. The entire life she knew was gone. She was on her way to become a new girl, living amongst scholarly students in Paris.
It was extremely difficult for her to adjust to this new setting. She had no friends or family she could go to for help. She felt almost invisible. Life at the academy never ceased to get tedious. There was always an assignment, event, or club Ally would have to pay attention to. It was overwhelming. She missed the vineyard. She missed her school. She missed her rosa. She spent 5 years at the academy thoroughly studying design and music. She didn't make many friends along the way, leaving her almost empty-handed for what was next.
Advancing to 7th grade, Ally was transported to a new city, Karakura. This was like nothing Ally had ever seen before. The lights were blinding, the streets full of students, the giant school building. However, Ally didn't know what was about to overcome her.
So many new faces, people to meet. After a long while of meeting new people but never establishing a genuine, actual, friendship, Kimberly approached her. One night, she came up to her and asked, "Want to hang out?" Ally was surprised that this random girl, a 12th-grader at the time, came up to her, an innocent 8th-grader. Ally stuttered, "s-sure."
They are now best friends. To this day, Ally still talks to Kim, and there is never a dull moment.
If there is one thing Ally would say about her life, there is nothing she would regret.

Thank you for reading!!

Users who are viewing this thread