mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied AlmqndMxlk's Event-Team Application

"Teamwork divides the tasks and multiplies the success"
.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.
➭ IGN:
AlmqndMxlk

➭ Explain your activity on the Server:
I would rate my activity level a 9 or 10. I am usually on every day from about 3pm-9pm PST, but every once in a while I have some family things to do. I do have 2 accounts but I am way more active on this one (AlmqndMxlk) as I’m on a team. Due to covid and my state being completely online, it's been a lot easier for me to get on SRP for more hours and at any time needed. Although when school starts back up, which probably won't be until the 2021-2022 school year I will still be fairly active just not on for as many hours as I am now.

➭ What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
There are several past experiences I have encountered when it comes to working in a team. Starting off with helping some others with their discord servers for either parties or families. I am also on the College basketball team. Being on a team means working together with each other. From making big decisions or just helping out with the practices. Working in shops is definitely another team experience I have taken on. I currently work at a shop and a restaurant. During the openings there is a lot of pre-planning to make sure everyone is ready and knows what they are doing. While during restaurant openings, there's a lot of communication in vc’s. You have to talk to each other about who gets what customer or to just ask if we have a specific item in stock.
Outside of RPH I have done a large amount of things related to working as a team. For instance, being the historian of my schools NHS, sports teams, and other small clubs. These experiences both icly and oocly are very important for something like Event Team. And they can be very useful in certain situations.

➭ What makes you different from other applicants
What makes me different from other applicants is my background in group activities or teams. I have plenty of pre-experience that I know I could use for something like this. For example, OOCLY I have helped with wedding planning, while ICLY I have helped prepare a lot of parties. I'm very organized, which is why a lot of friends come to me to help them plan and prepare. Not only organization, I have a lot of determination for teams. When I have something to do, I get it done. Even if it's hard or I'm not motivated to do it, I still get it done.
I would like to add that I am a very extroverted person. So I genuinely get along with everyone I come across/meet. I'm not afraid to present things and speak to a group/crowd of people.
To conclude, my activity on the server is very high as I'm on basically everyday. I love the server overall so my activity wont be going down anytime soon. Especially with my schools still being 100% online, I’m on even more.

➭ Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

✰ Event 1
Karakura's Harvest Festival:
"Autumn is a time of harvest and gathering together"

The Overview:
Karakura is having a Harvest Festival. This is where you can go to the shopping district to see all the stands hosted by our shop owners! They are here to present you some of the things they sell or serve to their customers. Not only, you may dance at some of the dance floor locations!

Detailed Description:
This is an event that would be told 2-3 ooc days beforehand in the RPH discord to inform all members that either play FRP, SRP, or RPM. In this announcement it would specify the date, time, location and a small overview. (Almost like the one above)
A harvest festival comes to Karakura! It is now fall, the weather is dropping, the leaves are changing color, and it looks like something is going on in the shopping district. Our shop owners are having a harvest festival. Every shop owner will get a stand/booth in front of their shop. These will be built by staff/builders. In these booths there will be a couple of chests for the products they are selling and some signs on the outside with prices. The whole point of this is to allow the shop owners to showcase some of the cool things they do/have in their shop, or even some of the customs you can only get there. You can't have a harvest festival without some activity! You would also be allowed to go to the 'dance floors'. The dance floors would be lit up around the area. Adding; there would be DJ booths at the two locations for someone to /itl [Link] for the music! You could hang around and chat with friends, or even RP dancing. This might be fun for the detailrp'rs
To set the tone it would be hosted either Friday-Sunday ICLY at an almost dusk/night time setting. This is so the shopping district could be all lit up and bright while the event is being hosted.

Involved Players:
‣ICLY
-Shop Owners and some employees
-KPD || The KPD will be here to supervise just in case some try to start any icly drama or illegal activity
-The citizens of Karakura

‣OOCLY
-Staff || Staff would either be rp’ing or in vanish to monitor the players making sure nothing goes wrong or there aren't any issues
-Builders || The builders might be needed to build all the stands for the participating shops

What needs to be built:
‣Booths
-These booths are needed to be built in front of the shops with the name and items that are being sold
-Chests for storage

Behind the idea:
When thinking of events, one of the first things that came to my mind was that we need to do more things with our shop owners. I feel that they are under appreciated as most of our in game items/things we use to RP with, are sold by our shop owners. Not only, we always have events with our student related tags meaning any of our fellow players that play as an adult or have a ICLY community job (KPD & Hospital-Staff) don't get to participate with the school events. Having an event related to the stores, gives the owners a chance to preview the shops and almost ‘sponsor’ themselves.

✰ Event 2
Karakura Tree Lighting

"The true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart"

The Overview:
The Eden Tree is all decorated for Christmas! All the bright lights and colorful ornaments. There is only one issue. Where's the star? Well Karakura is going to have a tree lighting ceremony! The public may come around and watch the tree as it lights up and shines through the night.

Detailed Description:
[!] "Good afternoon Karakura! Its a nice nice night to point out that our Eden tree is decorated for Christmas. Something is a little off though. . .the star isn't lit up! Come down to the shopping district to watch the Christmas tree lighting" [!]

After the /event [Broadcast] has been spoken, we would give the players about 5+ minuets to make there way to the Eden tree. The goal would be for everyone to circle around it and admire the decorations our staff/builders put time into doing. Once everyone is ready there would be
a small talk almost like a speech from a person of choice (Preferred to have it be someone with a higher position in the icly rankings) thanking the citizens of Karakura for coming out that night and celebrating this wonderful first tree lighting.

[!] "I would like to start off by thanking all of you that have come out tonight. Today is the day that we have our first Karakura Christmas tree lighting where you get to whiteness the star light up the night sky" [!]

Following this speech, they would ask the citizens to count down from 5. Once among hitting 1 the star would light up. This would be executed by a staff in vanish at the top of the tree placing glow stone/sea lanterns to make is shine.
This would be in a night time setting so when the tree is lit up you would be able to see it glow.

/Event You may count down now
The event would come to an end by the person who was chosen to speak concluding the 'ceremony' with a couple of words to tell/encourage people to continue on with there night.

[!] "I hope all of you enjoyed this small ceremony of the tree lighting! You may now diverse with your peers. Have a merry Christmas and safe holidays!" [!]

This event could get disorganized quite quickly which is why having it as an unannounced event, would be best. Hosting the event out of no where, not as many people would come. This meaning it would be lest laggy and less chaotic. If we were to announce it a couple ooc days before hand, more people would come/show up, giving the opportunity for a busier event.

Involved Players:
‣ICLY
-KPD to monitor the citizens making sure nothing bad/illegal's is happening
-Citizens/Players

‣OOCLY
-Staff would either be in vanish or rp'ing to make sure rules aren't being broken during the event. They will also need someone to light the tree.
-Builders would need to decorate the Eden tree with blocks/heads to look like ornaments and tinsel

What needs to be built:
-The Eden tree would need to be decorated like a Christmas tree
- A star at the top where there is room for some sort of light source

Behind the idea:
I have had this idea for a while. But when I was thinking about it, the original thought came from the Grinch, when all the people from the town were in a circle around the tree. I realized that this could be a fun event idea, but for a Christmas tree lighting. Tree lightings are a real thing that many people go to. Its a fun ceremony for everyone to get together and celebrate the holidays!

✰ Event 3
Rivalry Spirit Week
"A little friendly competition wont hurt"

The Overview:
Nothings wrong with a little rivalry! Karakura high school is bringing a Spartans VS. Bobcats spirit week. You can dress up accordingly to the theme to help your fellow team mates earn tally points and win!

Detailed Description:

This is an event that would be announced 4-7 OOC days before the actual event. (In the Karakura Academics Discord) This is because players would need some time to get their skins tailored/ready. Because it is a spirit week, this event would expand for 5 OOC days. Meaning, there would be 5 different themes to dress your characters up as.
Themes you may ask? Well, the themes would be discussed between the event team members. Its a topic where you would get a skin to match the idea. We would make sure they are compatible to minecraft skins of course. Basically where they aren't to difficult to make/get tailored. Some examples of themes/topics for each day would be Disney day, Culture day, or even cartoon day! Furthermore, to add a little flavor to this event, you could change the names up a little. For instance, Wild West Wednesday! You would dress accordingly to the theme wild west on Wednesday.
Throughout the week, a few people would be assigned to scavenger the school getting a rough head count/ over view about what team had more people dress up. The people that are viewing all the skins would then meet up with each other at a set time to tell discuss on who gets the point that day. After every day, once the team has been chosen for who gets the point it would be announced in a broadcast. It would look a little something like this.

[!] Good Morning students! We have taken a look around at our lovely dressed students and have decided who gets the point for todays theme. The ______ have won todays point! But don't give up just yet, you still have tomorrow to redeem your self's. [!]

On the last day of the spirit week the winner would be announced. (Either Spartans or Bobcats) Along with the total points each team has gained. To Make this event a little more fun, you could add a prize aspect to it! On each day, one person would be chosen with the best 'costume/outfit'. They will then be announced in the Karakura Academics discord server winning money (25,000 yen) or other prize options that the E.T thinks of. This announcement would happen once the 5 spirit days are over.

Here is an example on how the winner could be announced:
[!] Today is the day, we announce our Karakura Spirit week winner! Thank you for everyone who did participate in this as we hope you had fun just as much as we did. But without further or do the winner is. . . ______! Have a safe rest of the day students. [!]

Involved Players:

‣ICLY
-The citizens of Karakura
-Someone keeping track of whos winning

What needs to be built:
Nothing really needs to be built for this event. But, there could be little posts/signs around the school that say how many points the Bobcats/Spartans have. (Here is an example bellow)

Behind the idea:

When I was thinking of the different events we could do, I almost immediately thought of a spirit week. Spirit weeks are very popular OOCLY in real schools! As they happen quite often. Yes people have thought of having spirt weeks as an event before, but they never thought of the competitive aspect we could add. Rivalry is spread throughout the Bobcats and Spartans in general. A spirit week would just add a little flavor to it!

Other small events/ideas I had in mind that could be further discussed with the event team:

Sewer Events: The sewers are a very large part of SRP that a lot of people travel through and know about. I think that having more events to do with them would add a little more flavor/interaction in Karakura!

Leprechaun Chase: This event would be a small unannounced event. The Leprechaun has come out to play! It seems to have the pot of gold everyone wants. The students of Karakura high school would chase the leprechaun around until someone did an action like /me grabs then following with a /carry. Once you have the leprechaun you would take it back to the starting spot to claim your prize. (Yen) This event has further detail but would be needless more discussed with the event team.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying. But as a team, we have decided to deny your application. When more slots are open in the future you are welcome to apply again​

Users who are viewing this thread