Alt account skin Commissions!

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hey there! I make skins for SRP and I wanted to do you guys some skin bundles to attempt to get a alt account as currently ya guys too broke to afford one themselves! I have done skins for a little over I think 4 months and have practiced tons! So I hope you guys like my skins and if you do, consider ordering! It'd really help!

What I offer:
Im offering a skin bundle for a old/unused account or new one! It'll be a skin pack of 13 skins, being outfits, full skins, bases, and more! You can order whatever skin type you like! It'll still be the same number regardless!

Here are my examples!
screenshot-1662673011889.png

screenshot-1662076947025.png
screenshot-1662079565596.png

screenshot-1661945327519.png

I hope you guys like my skins and consider ordering cuz it'll help me out a lot! (If anyone thinks I should make more than 13 skins, let me know in discord (or if not on my discord in conversations) Chooi#2761!

Bye!​

- - -

Level 15
Looks very cool, sadly I cant do nothing with those as I only need completly new shaded skins. But those aint looking bad! Props!

cho0ii

Level 172
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Looks very cool, sadly I cant do nothing with those as I only need completly new shaded skins. But those aint looking bad! Props!
Ty! Lil' confused what completely new shading means haha but thanks for the compliment on the skins!

- - -

Level 15
Ty! Lil' confused what completely new shading means haha but thanks for the compliment on the skins!
No problem. I have unshaded skins that I make, the problem is that they look like downloaded namemc skins. So I bought some new shadings for the skins from birb2

Users who are viewing this thread