wourthy
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
AngelMeth (my alt that I will use)

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
I get online SRP every day, so I am pretty active. The only time I would get on full time is when something outside of SRP occurs. Such as family events, or an important test during school.

Which timezone are you in?:
PST: Pacific Standard Time

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes! I do have discord. It is za.diee#2830

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29678/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.29806/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-application-redo.30472/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.33452/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.35265/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.36062/ ACCEPTED!
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application-for-my-alt.37186/ ACCEPTED!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application.34544/ DENIED!

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have quite a few experiences with different types of DetailRP during the time that I have been on SRP so far. I used to GangRP quite a lot, which including detailrping a bunch of things, from pulling out a weapon to the beating up or killing someone icly. For example, I would action how deep a blade would go in someone's character, if I was using a katana or pocket knife. A bit after I quit gangrp, I became an English Teacher on SRP for around almost 2 ooc months. I would action writing things onto the board in my classroom, along with detailing looking around the classroom and the students, seeing if they were doing their work or not. Shortly after getting my teacher role taken away, I became apart of the Female Spartan's Football team. This gave me a brand new experience of detailrp. I started to detailrp almost every move I made, including cooking, stretches for practice, and many more. During the time span within a few months, I also knew a little bit of medicalrp, there were times where I had to stitch up small wounds, and had to care for ill people that I knew icly.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My main motivation to apply for EMS is because of the community. Ever since I came back to SRP after my long term break, the first thing that I saw was the new EMS hospital. I went inside, and took a closer look at everything. Everyone in EMS is wonderful, and the community is very helpful icly wise. I have also seen the amount of detailrp that people can do in the EMS, which I also find very fascinating. I believe that I would be able to benefit the medical team, by trying my very best to get along with the rest of the EMS staff. I believe that my abilities, will be able to help create EMS a more better, and welcoming place.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying for the surgeon position of EMS.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
When being a surgeon, you will be performing operations on patients by cutting open their bodies, in order to repair, remove, or replace the diseased or damaged part of the body. This could be organs, or any other part of the body. You are expected to be aware of what you are doing, and how you are doing it, in order to be a good, and responsible Surgeon.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Manager

Clinical managers hold the most responsibilities in the entire EMS itself. Being the higher ups of the EMS, they are responsible to oversee the rest of their medical facility. Clinical managers work well to ensure the needs of the entire clinic. Including the clinical lead, surgeons, doctors, psychiatrists, and other medical professionals that work in the department.

Clinical Lead
The clinical lead are responsible to involve a team of nurses, and other healthcare workers. The clinical leads will lead the rest of the team, and are meant to be responsible for ensuring that they themselves, and the rest of the team can maintain their standards of good care at EMS.

Surgeon
Surgeons are meant to treat injuries, diseases, and any sort of deformities throughout operations that they do. They use a big variety of surgeon tools, which varies from suture scissors, to scalpels. A surgeon performs operations on a patient in order to correct physical deformities, repair bones and tissue throughout the body after injuries occur. They can also perform preventive surgeries on patients.

Doctor
Hospital doctors are the ones who diagnose and treat different medical conditions, disorders, and diseases through the medical skills and knowledge that they have. Hospital doctors can work in a numerous amount of specialties, from medicine to surgery as well. They are to treat those people who have been sent or referred to the hospital.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrist assess, diagnose and treat individuals experiencing psychological distress and mental illness. They also perform psychotherapy and develop treatment plans.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency- heart complications such as cardiac arrest.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Orange: A hazardous spill at a certain location.

Code Silver: An active shooter is nearby.

Code Pink: When an infant or a child has been abducted.

Code Violet: A violent, or combative person.

Code Brown: When there is severe weather.

Code Red: Fire or anything Fire related, such as smoke.

Code Green: When emergency activation is required.

Code Yellow: When a disaster occurs.

Code White: Evacuation taking place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do fully acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any certain given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that applying for this role, I am going to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am authorised to attend of I will be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am not to take things OOCly whilst dealing with training and situations ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier, would be a slightly curvy, half Swedish, half Japanese female standing at about 5'4. She'd have ocean blue eyes, and black dyed hair, along with pale, porcelain skin. What makes Annalise unique is that she has a prosthetic tongue, because in the past, she had it removed due to cancer in her tongue area.

What he's like on and off the job?
Annalise is a hard worker on the job. She comes off as a little bit strict, but that is just the overall aura that she gives off before you get to know her. When you get to know her on the job, she is very open minded, and tends to focus on only one thing at once, in this case, EMS. Off of the job, Annalise is less social, and more reserved. She enjoys to fool around with her close friends and relatives, and is a bit ruthless at times, but not too ruthless to the point where it is uncontrollable and not tolerable.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
As stated above, Annalise is very open minded when it comes to communicating with her workers. She would see her coworkers as close family members, since back at home, her parents neglected her a little bit and only payed attention to her two other sisters, Amelia, and Eve. Annalise's plans for the future are to become a really good surgeon in Karakura, Japan, and to be able to have a secondary job, as a part time counselor at a different school. When she gets older, she doesn't plan to get married, but plans to retire as a wealthy, strong, woman.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Annalise has seperation anxiety, due to the fact that her parents had always neglected her back at home.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier was born on February 4th, in a small city in Sweden, called Visby. She was the oldest, among her two other sisters. Growing up in Sweden was all nice and dandy for quite a while, because Annalise had all of the attention from her parents due to being an only child at the time. She got good grades in school, and always had many friends who would hang out with her quite often. When her two younger sisters were born a few years after her, she was excited to be an older sister. The first couple of years of being an older sister was exciting for Annalise to say the least. Her family had always looked after the three of them, equally, until one day, things started to change. Annalise's younger sister Amelia, got into a severe accident while crossing the street, causing her to break multiple bones in her body, including her arms, and legs. This caused a lot of distraught towards the Cartier family. Her parents were guilty, of not paying a lot more close attention to Amelia. Due to her injuries, they had to pay way more attention to her than before. Things were fine for quite a while, until Annalise started to notice that her parents would not ask her how her day was, or how she was doing in school. The only thing that they were focused on was Amelia the entire time. Annalise still had Eve by her side during the entire time, which she was extremely grateful for. One day, after coming home from school, Annalise discovered a note at the front door reading; "I am sorry that this was so sudden, but we had to take Amelia somewhere else, she is not doing too well and the hospital here is too expensive. I left you a plane ticket on the table to Karakura, Japan, pack your bags and call a taxi to the airport. Someone there will be waiting for you." This left Annalise distraught. She was upset that her parents left without giving a verbal goodbye. After telling the only family member who truly cared about her that she would have to leave in order to live somewhere else for the rest of her life. Because of this, Annalise developed severe seperation anxiety due to seperating from her sister and her parents neglecting her. Throughout the whole plane ride and landing in Karakura, it was straight hell for Annalise. She didn't know anyone what so ever and didn't know much Japanese, despite being half Japanese. As time went by, things started to get better. She learned Japanese quickly, and eventually lost her tongue due to cancer. Although this was hard on her, this didn't stop her from continuing to live her life and eventually find her passion, which was studying the medical field in college. She went to another city in Japan called Kyoto, and was a traditional nurse at a nearby hospital for 1 year and a half, before coming back to Karakura a as she dreamed to be a medical surgeon and work for the EMS in Karakura city one day. And eventually, graduated with a Master's degree in Medicine, and studied in the medical field for around four years.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Annalise Barlowe Himari Cartier

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Annalise Cartier

Characters Preferred Name:
Anna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Athiest

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Swedish

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
8 years of residency. Arrived at 17, and is now 25.

Working Experience(s):
Annalise worked as a traditional nurse in a small hospital located in the city of Kyoto, Japan, for a year and a half before coming back to Karakura city to finish her studies.

Academic Degree:
A master's degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medicine and Psychology.

Minor(s):
Biology and health

Native Languages:
Swedish, Japanese.

Other Languages:
English.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
We appreciate you applying, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted! Please refer to the Karakura Emergency discord upon seeing this​

Users who are viewing this thread