fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
IGN (Minecraft Username):
altarlamb

Timezone:
GMT

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
I recently graduated college and make money through working at home via commissions etc, so a large portion of my day is filled with availability to jump onto the server. Usually, I'm around SRP 5-7 hours a day, so I'd rate my activity a 8; pretty solid!

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
lullabie#0666

How long have you been building?:
These past few months I've been consistently trying to learn / mimic SRPs unique building style, however I've generally been building on minecraft ever since I recieved the game, many years ago! I've always had builder friends, as well as generally having an eye for builds within SRP; so with effort and supportive surroundings I've managed to attain a point where I feel confident in my ability to create SRP style builds with some unique twists/ block palettes. For a while, I have been advertising my decorational/ building abilities on SRP, so I have experience with working with someone to achieve their desired vision.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
On my time in SRP, I've always been incredibly team orientated; finding myself on multiple sports teams in the past, tailoring teams, event team, etc! Safe to say I work best surrounded by like-minded people to bounce ideas off. Building has always been a safe-space for me, the****utic and I find it almost entrancing to fall into a builds flow. Being a long-time returning member of SRP, the map of Karakura is dear to me- having been there through most if not all iterations and evolutions. I want to put my mark on the world, visually! My upmost goal is quite simple in nature, to improve building but I would quite love to help diversify the block pallets. One thing I'd like to put my work towards would be revamping the large trees around plaza area, as currently they are bland and copy and pasted! Also, I would love to give a face lifts to places such as the shrine, sewers, tower-lobbies, KPD cubicles!

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
As of now, most of my experience lies within interiors and organics; but I hope to become confident in exterior builds.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?:
Nod nod! Like I already mentioned, I find working in a team more useful than not.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
My style would be modern, however not futuristic modern; more contemporary and lived in! I love creating maximalistic spaces, making the most out of every nook and cranny and filling the room up with personality. I enjoy using under-utilised block pallets, as well as texture.

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

UPDATES:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration from myself and the other Builders we have decided to decline it.

- We need examples of exterior work for build applications.​

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread