HunterHampter

Level 62
Community Team
Media Team
HampterHunter
HampterHunter
Notable

Chapter 1: Favors

With the slow progression of the Altieri Family, some measures are put in place by the Don and his Consig, their infrastructure are made less penetrable and much less revealing. Due to their previous organization having issues regarding snitching and members talking, they decided to turn what they did in that previous organization upside down, making sure every nook and cranny is filled and reinforced, every bit of inch of security of their infrastructure sealed and welded shut. But they aren’t fully safe yet, with the recent threats of the remaining branches of their old organization, the Don dealt a card from his deck and made a phone call to the City of Edogawa, home to a fellow Japanese-Russian Mob Family somewhat bigger than Altieri but in the scheme of things similarly positioned to Altieri’s Position in the Karakura’s crime ranking.

Yokohama Port ICC,

Japan.
01:30 AM.

The boat that is carrying the Altieri Family’s representative consisting of the Don himself and his Consig, and also ‘AKUMA’ their current trusted member in the family arrived at the port, The Don thanked the boat driver before paying him to wait at the docks until the meeting was concluded, before they all got off the boat the Don would gesture over to the boat captain, the captain nodded and handed him a Heckler & Koch SFP9-M Handgun. The three got off the boat and walked up the concrete stairs of the port, keeping a low profile as they walked across the port towards the Parking lot that by now is next to empty. The only vehicles in that parking lot are ones that are either forgotten, abandoned or the owner had parked there because there’s no other parking spot. The three waited there for a while before the silence was broken by the Don’s Consig, asking him. “I don’t trust this contact of yours, why are we dealing with other Mob Families, in Japan no less?” The Don looked over to his Consig and in a stoic voice and expression, He answered. “Because they owe me a favor.” The silence arrives again before being broken again by ‘AKUMA’, Questioning the handgun on the Don’s hip. “Woah, How’d you get that?” followed by another answer almost immediately from the Don. “They use this here, not hard to steal one at a busy Airport.” The conversation ended there.

As soon as the answer was spoken in the distance a convoy of three vehicles pulled into the Port’s parking lot consisting of two Toyota Rav-4 in the front and back and a 2004 Toyota Century. The Convoy parked at the middle of the lot in front of them in a V-Formation with the Rav-4s slightly in front of the Century. The door to the rav-4s opened and three men in suits hopped out from each Rav-4s, two from each cars possessing a knife holster and the one at the front each possessing a Nambu M60 Revolver. The men stepped out and made space between the cars, standing at an at-ease position before the door of the Toyota Century opens, out comes a Russian Male and his Japanese Consig. They greeted the trio with an enthusiastic but rather professional tone in Russian. “My friend! It’s good to see you again!” The Don walked forward towards the male before giving him a handshake, replying to him as well. “Good to see you too, Fyodor… How’s the family?” The Don said in Russian ending with another question, Fyodor huffed a bit before answering the Don’s question. “Same old problem, Snitches and Police, but… after what you did for us, I will say It has been much better.” Fyodor answered in English now, looking over to his Consig slightly chuckling a bit with them. “So, tell me old friend, what do you need?” Fyodor asks the Don before looking over to his consigliere and member he brought.

“Is it about your criminal standings in the uhh… what’s the town called again… Karakura, eh?” Fyodor continued before being answered by the Don. “No, our standing is fine as of now, but I need you to keep an eye out for some people for me.” The Don answered before being counter-questioned by Fyodor again. “Overwatch huh? Sure, but… eh… no hard-feelings but that means you’ll need to…” Fyodor said, directing the Don to something, to which the Don replied with. “I already did, ask your Consig.” The Consig of the Russian Mob Lead walked over to him and whispered something to him, to which Fyodor laughed as he remembered. “Oh yeah! That…” He said before the smile on his face went away, He looked back and called up one of his guards in Russian. “Andrei, come here.” The guard that was called jogged over to him, asking Fyodor. “Yes, Mr. Sokolov?” Fyodor however did not answer, before grabbing him by the shirt collar and throwing him onto the ground between himself and the Don.

The Situation went from dark to grim, as the Don’s Consig and the Member knew that this is more than just a meeting, but also an Execution. “This him?” Fyodor asked the Don to confirm, to which the Don replied with “Yeah.. It’s him.”. Fyodor looked over to one of his ranged bodyguards and asked one of them for their gun. “Since you helped me quite a bit, Mr. Jackson.. I will let you do the honor.” Fyodor said, putting his hand out with the Revolver to The Don. “No need, I have my own.” The Don replied before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a gun, aiming it at the Traitor Guard on the ground. “NO- PLEASE, I BEG YO-” The guard begged in Russian before being shot by the Don right in the forehead through the brain with no hesitation, the sound of the Gun going off echoes throughout the Port, alerting some bystanders nearby and thus rising the need to leave the Premise.

Fyodor smirked and laughed a bit, “You always have been one cold motherfucker.” He said to the Don in Russia, before holding his hand out again for a handshake. “I will help you with your offer. If the Forelli ever made their way into Japan and started making moves, I will tell you.” Fyodor said, followed by the Don accepting the handshake. “Pleasure doing business with you as always.” He said before handing the Handgun to Fyodor. “Eh? You really don’t have to, friend.” Fyodor said, instantly replied to by the Don. “Take it, I can always steal more at the Airport.” He said before handing the gun to Fyodor, Fyodor nodded and gave him a thumbs up before heading back to his car, followed by his men. And the Don did the same, gesturing his Consig and Member with his head to return back to the boat as their meeting concluded, The Don and his members went back on the boat and set sail again towards the Karakura Island.

The Altieri Italian Mob Family is looking for more members to join their journey into the Karakura Criminal Underworld, If you'd like to Join a gang for their roleplay quality and interesting lore situation, Altieri have what you need. And for those who are new to the Gang Roleplay Faction, do not worry.. We teach new players and lead them into becoming a great member of the Faction.

Interested in tuning in or Joining the Altieri Mob Family? Open the Spoiler below for the Discord link!

Users who are viewing this thread