mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Always Disconnecting

sweeteaa

Level 3
Alright, this issue has been frustrating me a lot. I understand that this specific problem occurs often, but it is happening way too often for me and it has come to the point that I feel the need to pray to be able to log on to SchoolRP before disconnecting.

I have tried a lot of possible solutions and have waited so long to give the server a cool down period for my constant joining. I don’t have Discord, which makes it harder for me to receive help from staff.

List of possible solutions that I have tried:

- Downloading/Redownloading Optifine 1.13.2 and 1.16.1
- Disabling, enabling, and prompting the resource pack configuration
- Deleting the files in the server resource pack folder in the Minecraft folder
- Redownloading Minecraft Launcher
- Given up to 12 hour cool-down periods
- Attempted to be spawned into the server
- Restarting my laptop and router/modem
- Resetting my laptop
- Reducing chunks
- Turning off weather, rain/fog, render distance, anything that may reduce FPS/cause lag.
- Logging on through the different IPs
- Using my friend's alt account to log on, meaning player cache/data is not the issue.

I have done pretty much everything I can to log on. But every single time, I disconnect.

My WiFi is fast, my ping is good, and I don’t have issues logging on to the internet or loading into other Minecraft servers, which tells me this could be a server-related issue.

[EDIT: What happens when I log on]
So I'm going to describe my disconnection when I'm online on SRP but get kicked out, and when I generally try to log on at all.

When I'm in the server already, I start lagging in places not near spawn and near spawn (which is bound to happen). The chat starts to delay, and my sprinting is set to normal speed. Sometimes, I freeze occasionally, so it's harder to move around, and sometimes people disappear or I get surrounded with lots of clones. Then, I get this message:

"The server you were trying to connect to is not available," (something along those lines) and then proceeds with, "Connecting you to Hub2", but while it connects me to the lobby, I disconnect from the server completely. After that, I can't connect at all, even with the solutions above being applied.

When I try loading in, I get stuck on "Loading terrain.." before it tells me "Disconnected".

THOUGH, I am able to load into the lobby perfectly fine, I disconnect when I load into SchoolRP. I'm also able to load into FantasyRP sometimes, but not all the time.

Please help me find a solution, and I hope my frustration can be understood.

Last edited:

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
I am very sorry for my late reply but, if you are still having issues- Try to allocate more RAM to your game (3G-4G is recommended), if you are confused on how to do so, you can do online research on how to or DM me on discord, evan#0004 and I’ll respond as fast as I can.

This aside, many connection issues have been related to the size of the resource pack which the size of the pack is being worked on to reduce it to hopefully help with some of these issues.

sweeteaa

Level 3
I am very sorry for my late reply but, if you are still having issues- Try to allocate more RAM to your game (3G-4G is recommended), if you are confused on how to do so, you can do online research on how to or DM me on discord, evan#0004 and I’ll respond as fast as I can.

This aside, many connection issues have been related to the size of the resource pack which the size of the pack is being worked on to reduce it to hopefully help with some of these issues.
Alright, thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread