Denied AlySadStar School Employee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly

Level 2
OOC section]
In Game Name:
AlySadStar

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Library Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: Mon-Friday 12 p.m. until 11 p.m. and Sat-Sun Usually all day.

Do you have discord? Yes, AlySadStar#2569

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No I have not.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I will often come on.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do recognize that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A library assistant helps librarians prepare and organize materials. They also do other tasks that are needed to run a library. Most of the time they work at desks or computer. They also work in the library stacks while cataloging or shelving books.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No I do not have past experience.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have had experience as a college student on the server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job is meant to assist the librarian. For example, a library assistant can check out book or do computer work that a librarian cannot fulfill at the moment. A library assistant can also takes orders from the librarian as well as, shelving books. They can also organize or prepare material that the librarian has given them.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would react calmly, and politely ask the student to please leave the room. .

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If i feel like I can not fulfill the request by the School Principal, I would explain to him that I cannot fulfill the task that is being given to me.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell the school employee that their act is out of order and ask them to refrain from doing the job or acting out of order.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Sakura Moon
Chosen Job: Library Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation for joining YHS would be always loving books from a young age. Being able to work in the library, especially with children who love reading just as much as I did, would be the greatest job.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted because I would be able to get more experience in working in this type of surrounding,I would also be able to grow and working in other offices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread