mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Amancia Tokugawa | Biography (Remake/W.I.P)

opp

Level 50
View attachment 26728

Amancia Tokugawa☽(W.I.P Drawing)
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Amancia is an 18yr old Afro-Jamaican. She is currently 5 months in karakura, She would be the youngest sibling of Two in the Tokugawa family.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Honestly, I'm starting not to care .. "
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧General ℐnformation ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
・‥…━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━…‥
Nicknames?
"Uhh .. People tend to call me Ama so .. I guess Ama?

Gender?
"I am a Lady!"

Height
"Honestly, Taller than the Average girl .. but yeah 5'6?"

Weight
"I think I am still 136lbs"

Eye Color
"People have told me that I have Silver to baby blue eyes"

Hair Style
"Uh.. It's Puffy ,sort of long and super curly"

Hair Color
" I am actually a Normal blonde but .. yeah It's black with cyan streaks."

Race
"A proud African Jamaican, also called Afro-Jamaican"

Sexual Orientation

"Pansexual, I love all as long as they treat me good"

Relationship Status

"Currently Inlove with a tall ass Roman"

Voice Claim

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
ℛelationship ℐnformation⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

??? Chieko (Mother|Deceased)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
"I .. loved my mother dearly, and respect her so much for taking care of me

even after all the backlash she got for even birthing me .. She is such a wonderful woman..
I hope she's happy with me ..Even though what she birthed was the real reason

she is now gone.. I'm ..so sorry.."

??? Chieko (Father|???)

"Even though he left me here to be by myself, can't say I blame him .. I practically ruined his

life .. I hope he's happy without me now .. has a new wife and child to love while
I'm just here. I'm sorry.. So so sorry ..I wish you we're still here papa.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aetius Juventus (Alive|Boyfriend)

"Oh .. My love Aetius .. I love you big booty man" (Fucking simp- Cat)

Emiko Tokugawa (Adoptive Mother|Alive)

"Emiko is a wonderful woman .. She is my mother, even if she isin't my biological
mother she took that step to take me under her wing. Even though I know i can
uh .. break the rules or whatever I know she loves me as much I love her pfft..
She earned her way into a deep place in my heart"

Mitsuri M. Tokugawa (Adoptive sister|Alive)

"Blueberry ..? well Besides from Mina she really been my number
ones since i arrived in Karakura, She's not just my sister but my best friend.
I actually could never replace her even if I wanted to, She's one of the

best Siblings i could ever had .. I love her for being here all this time.. I really do."

Sheldon Tokugawa (Adoptive Brother|Alive)
"Eh.. I love sheldon as my older brother but i swear he's the biggest

dumbass i have ever met .. maybe."

Malina Eden (Friend|Alive)

"Mina is literally one of my bestfriends, if anything my day one.
If I was still single and her and val we're poly i would probably joined by now but
it probably wouldn't work out cause I see them both as lesbian friends I can air kiss
time to time but other than that I love Mina a lot .. as a best friend of course .. fully
homo though"

Valkyrie K. Ek (Friend|Alive)

"Uh .. hot weird Mysterious lady? Yeah, I think she's pretty hot but she's Minas girlfriend so.
She's pretty cool honestly I don't know she considers me a friend but I consider
her as a friend cause she was also one of my day ones but not really ...?
anyway full homo for her as a friend .. I'll still air kiss her whenever though just like mina"

Aliana “Ali” Rios
(Friend|Alive)

"Bro, Ali is so fucking fun to be around. Literally about to steal her from Mitsu
and make her my best friend but .. I guess me and Mitsu kind of share

her but Mitsu found her first HAHA"

Ryuji T. Wakabayashi (Friend|Alive)

"oh .. mitsu's ex? Actually besides that little beef we had I think he's hella fun to be around
honestly. If anything I consider him more of twerking buddy but otherwise don't know him
as much."

Kayn T. Hideyoshi (Friend|Alive)
"He's a whore, but a fun whore i barely talk too"

Khoi A.C. (Friend|Dead)
"
I'm sorry I never got close enough to really get to know you ..
I wish you didn't pass on that way.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Personal ℐnformation⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Amancia's Personality
Her nice ways are starting to fade away .. WIP

Good stuff about Amancia
Tea lover

Motherly type of lady

Can be annoying

the life of the party

Filled with love with the people she holds close

Can cook Sometimes..

She loves to Cuddle
Bad stuff about Amancia
Can be a drama starter but sometimes/mostly by accident

Easy to cut people off

Overly Protective of her family

VERY Awkward lady sometimes.

Not much of a hugger

Hates herself physically..
Personal Beliefs
"Honestly, If you're not here till the end just leave before this adventure never ends."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。
Amancia's Past looks

View attachment 26730
View attachment 26732
View attachment 26731
View attachment 26733

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Amancia would have a mesomorph body blessed with curves~, She would be a 5'6 female, Her hair was frizzy and quite thick
and obviously dyed but still hard to tell. She would try to have a good vibe to her as she enjoyed making new fun friends. Amancia would have blue to silver eyes that would naturally shine out whenever she wore blue clothing or cute clothing in general. Her skin would be very pale and noticeable she was albino due to her more African body Features.

・‥…━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━…‥・
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Backstory˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Amancia was born and mostly raised in Kingston Jamaica. While she lived there the fellow town people would call her a curse and the child that brings bad luck, but since she had her parents loving her unconditionally even after all the hate and backlash they got she didn’t care much. Amancia would of been bullied in school but grew to start defending herself and found herself soon helping them to the nurses office just to get more backlash by the people but then again She didn’t understand why this happened. She grew up happy and in a loving family, until a few years later her father woke her up out of her sleep, asking her to leave Jamaica with him- She was confused, asked why just with him. Her father held back his tears and gave her a painful look, she would question but decided to go with him, on the way out she saw the half dead body of her mother by the front door as her and her father left from the back and that’s when she realized the reason why they left. Amancia and Her father would travel to many places even to Russia giving her a chance to learn a new language .. until not long ago she finally set foot into Karakura, a little place where she wasn’t judged and pretty much treated like everyone else. After a week of learning about her new life her father left, he started to despise Amancia for the death of her mother and thought that for him and Amancia to be happy was not to be together anymore. Amancia started her new life without her father and honestly she thinks she has the hand of her new beginning.. (Reasons to why her mother got killed- In Southern Africa and Southern Africans usually have a hate for Albinos cause they believe they bring bad luck or there a curse and will try to kill them. In this case they were going after the whole family)

Discord is Cat!#0719
IGN: Cattioo
"Hope to see you soon!"

Last edited:

opp

Level 50
Update
Relationships W.I.P! | Added New Outfits W.I.P | Adding photos next to Relationships | Updated Banner W.I.P |

opp

Level 50
UPDATE
-Updated Relationships!
-Added new Outfits!
-Put in a new Reference picture (Minecraft version coming soon)
-Added new POV for relationship!
-Updated Personal Information!
-Added New Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread