elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Amara Keigo
1646863053310.png

DO NOT TAKE ANY OF THIS ICLY

Note: This is going along with what recently happened to my other character Sumire. Where she's now someone different. (Meaning, if you are in her relationship and you don't know her. That's the reasoning.)

Basic Information

First Name:
Amara

Surname:
Keigo-Saki

Dead.

Preferred Name:
Amara

Aliases:

'Mini Cass' - Said by.. Cass.
'Buddy' - Said by... Unknown
'My Queen' - Said by... Unknown
'Miss Amara' said by... Echo Adante
'Smurf' said by... Cole Lacrosse

Height:
6'2

Weight:
192 lbs

Build:
Feminine yet muscular

Skin Color:
Cream

Eye Color:
Purple-ish (contacts)

Hair Style:
Longish?

Hair Color:
Natural: Blonde
Current: Blue

Fashion:
Odd fashion style, she tries to go for more formal, yet comfortable

Abnormalities:
Scar over her right eye, and scars on each side of her mouth.
Covered by makeup

Date of Birth:
February 14th

Date of death
4/19/2022
Fake death date: 3/5/2022

Place of Birth:
Unknown

Nationality:
Russian

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual - Female lean

General Appearance

Appearance:
There stands a 6'2 Russian female, she had sad blueberry hair, she wore a decent amount of make-up to cover up scars on her face, her right eye was a prosthetic one too. She had a few scratched-out marks on her stomach, maybe they were carvings? She now has scars on the back of her tongue, her tongue was removed before.

Face Claim:
1647396211549.png

Personality:

This is her, talking about how she sees her personality
"It's a dipshit, it's all over the place and constantly changing, it never stays in one place. I'm a current piece of shit that only cares for herself. A selfish, lying piece of crap that should belong on the streets in a trash bag, going around in the wind. A person that lies for the attention of others, a person that sees herself how she is but hates herself for it. Someone who sees herself as someone better than someone else, I'm not who I want to be, and I'm not who I used to be. I changed for the worst after moving here to Karakura, should I move away again? Move away from all the problems that made me the piece of shit I am? I only care for myself and don't see anybody else's feelings. Somebody who lashes out at others for her problems. Someone who sits there and watches a fight and only steps in when someone dies. Someone who uses others for her advantage. I'm someone who should be rotting in jail, someone who should be running around in a gang and not in college. Yet here I am, not in either of those places. Someone who lives in a world, where they shouldn't belong, someone who is here because of one person, and- maybe I should stop. It's stopping about personality."

Fears
Autophobia - also called monophobia, is the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of being alone or isolated.

Trypanophobia - Fear of needles/injections

Atychiphobia - Fear of failure

Ancraophobia - Fear of wind

Mental Illnesses/disabilities:
Schizoaffective disorder:
schizoaffective disorder is a mental health disorder that is marked by a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as depression or mania.

Character Voice:
She constantly speaks in a very confident tone and almost has a mocking tone as well, having a very thick Russian accent to top it off, sometimes even making her voice sound deeper, more masculine.

Equipment:
Will be updated

Clothes:
Will be updated

Family:

Her talking
Song quote

??? Father: Missing
???
"Why did you run away? Why did you leave me with mom..?"

??? Mother: Dead
???
"I hate you and I'm glad he killed you."

Marceline: Mother figure: Alive
???

"You're gay!! Hah... Maybe I shouldn't say anything to you- it may just spill... How I asked to get my tongue removed-"

Rei Chinatsu: Mother Figure: ???
???

". . ."

Fukui Saki: Adoptive mom: Alive
???

"Remember- when we got drunk on the Ferris wheel and you broke your legs? That was such a fun time, wasn't it? I don't think I can get drunk anymore.."

Esfir Brother: Alive!?
???
"Just, wow."

Blitz Sister: Alive
???
"Heard you are pregnant again, make sure not to lose this kid."

Channel Sister: Missing
Channel and Amara had one of the best sibling relationships, one could ever have.
"See you soon! I'll see you one day."

Petra Adoptive sister: Alive
???
"No comment."

Pepper: Twin??: Alive
???
"We aren't actual twins- but it feels like it doesn't it Pep?"

Friends & Relationships

Nessie: Best friend: ???
???
"That's kinda sus bud. ."

Monika: Best friend: ???
???
"Another sus bud. ."

Sunflower: Dog: Alive
This is Amara's dog, she keeps her close to herself at all times. And if the dog was ever hurt, she'd find out quickly, as this dog is closer to her heart than anything.
"I hope that your better.. Now that I'm gone."

Skittles: Bird: Alive
Amara barely sees Skittles, but she always knows what her bird is up to, making sure they don't get in trouble.

"I love you Skittles- just forever be safe okay?"

Aurora: Friend? : ???
Aurora and Amara met strangely. Aurora hugged Amara, and all she could do was

cry.
"You haven't been around- I kind of miss you..."

Nozo: Ex-Girlfriend: Alive
???

"I don't hate you anymore, I have accepted- peace? And I hope you can find your own peace, just staying safe. Okay?"
"So I, want all the tears back that I cried. All the hours spent giving you advice, all you did was prove me wrong, when you said you loved me, well, you must have had your fingers crossed."

"Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess, is that what you want me to do? Sorry I don't treat you like your perfect, like all your little loyal subjects doo."

Arakan: Ex-boyfriend: Alive
They first met on a rock during school time, Then they met once outside of school and Arakan said he was going to get drunk and cry, Amara joined him. Then right after, her friend Rose warned Amara that he wasn't a good person, she has now left him after hes tried 4 times to cheat on her, with all of her friends.

"L. I almost beat you up, it was only because Yua stopped me. Anyways, good carving you got there manwhore."
"And I don't know how I fell for your shit; you gross me out now I've got the ick. And I've got a list of why you don't get to fuck me."

Music

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The offspring

I don't know how but they found me - Choke

Breakeven - The Script

Too good at goodbyes - Sam Smith

Shes somebody's daughter - Drew Baldridge

Train Wreck - James Arthur

Shes an actor - Austin Giorgio

Come over again - Crawlers

Take you to hell - Ava Max

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - lana del rey

Make you mine - Public the band

If I were a man - Barlow & Bear

Backstory:

EARLY YEARS
Sumire Dmitriev Amara Marie was born on a sunny February 14th afternoon, ruining their parent's date night. Yet she was welcomed into the world by her mom and dad. Living with her brother Esfir, sister Channel and another sister Blitz. In her first early years, the main thing that she can remember was running around with her eldest sibling Esfir. There's one night that she can remember in the blink of an eye and gives her nightmares to this day, the night her mother got in a fight with her father. Causing her father to leave the home, her mother sitting in their old room with a knife, a knife hurtling towards her right eye, able to dodge it with just leaving a scar. Blood everywhere, Esfir standing there scared for his life. He never saw his mother that violent. The screams are She can remember the screams picture of her mother crying, holding her. Rushing to the hospital, being told she could end up blind in that eye. Ever since that day, that's all she could see in her dreams, the knife, her mother and brother look. After that, she barely ever talked to her mother, who knew a 3-year-old could hold a grudge that long? When she first started school, her brother was in middle school, the same as her sisters. The main thing she can remember is getting bullied for a scar taking up that blue eye. Her siblings helped her out by standing up to the bullies, helping her grow some confidence in herself. Getting As in most of her classes, she had a good elementary school life, fighting off the comments of others.

MEETING OTHERS
In her middle school days, she also got into a relationship, which is something to this day she regrets and doesn't think of it as one, this is also something that would be seen in her nightmares. As she was dating someone a few years older than her, and about to be a high schooler, he kept telling her not to smile as it was considered ugly in his eyes, her having an overly confident personality, she kept smiling, it was something that brought joy to her siblings. That's when he went too far, cutting up her face and forming a light smile of scars on her face. Which she disliked, causing her to wear a mask to cover the now seen as a hideous smile. Whenever someone asked about it she just comments saying that it's for illness, so she doesn't get the flu. Around that time was also when she met someone who related to her a tad too, much still staying friends with him to this day claiming him to be her twin. Trusting him enough to tell what happened to cause the scars, he be-hond mad at the man who caused her to not smile. In the early years of high school before she moved to Karakura, her 'ex' was found dead. Same as her mother, now living with her brother Esfir. Her best friend was brought to jail as guilty of murder x2. Now, not seeing him, simply ignoring the shadows of him she sees, as he is one of her only visible hallucinations

THE MOST RECENT BREAK
Amara now lives in Karakura with Blitz. Making new friends each day and making forever close ones. Her eldest brother Esfir and her sister Channel went missing, not seen since she was 15, almost 16. Now, having a close friend filling the spot as her attempted murderous friend, Nessie. Which well fits the spot. With new beginnings and a new friendship, turning into more than a friend, she ended her last relationship with ??? and is now dating Nozomi, where she feels fit. She so far hasn't heard much about her, and either way, she would stay. She was recently in jail, with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's best friends, let's hope it doesn't happen again. She's currently faking her death, covering herself up to be someone else. As she no longer goes by her old name of Sumire, or Buddy. She is now known as Amara, Marie.

PRESENT

Amara is still in Karakura, to this day. She so far hasn't caused any trouble except when someone layed down, and she broke his ribs. Another incident like this happened recently, where he layed down and she jumped on his chest, later that day that individual found her and took a photo of her, and her sibling which had nothing to do with it, chasing him around the school. He ran into a teacher and a professor blaming her for criminal activity. The professor ended up taking the phone away, but what was he gonna do with that photo? Most recently, she's been going in and out of town. As she also got back with her ex Nozomi, and her addiction to tobacco and alcohol has come back... And that best friend. . Has returned. And she recently broke up with her ex Nozomi, she doesn't like to talk about why. And she is also now seen a lot of the time with Arakan, getting very close to each other. Now she's going in and out of town. Growing farther away from Karakura hasn't brought a lot of joy to her.

Art! (Aka picrews since I'm too poor to order custom art)

download20220305203529.pngdownload20220305203243.pngdownload20220305202211.png

! Nyla note !
This one is going to be short, but its more of some small notes about Amara
I decided to kill off Amara due to me not being on as her, and to slowly clear my inactive not really known, benched characters.

And I also hope someday soon to make a letter, of what she was thinking before she passed away, basicly like a will.

Last edited:

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Oh. . That's sad the character looked very cool
That's true! She was a good character to play, and she was also a cool character to play as.
But I can't really find interest to play as her again, since a lot of people she knew disliked her, and couldn't really find the motivation to play her again-

Users who are viewing this thread