Eye Color:
Blue
Green

Hair Style:

Longish?

Hair Color:
Natural: Blonde

Fashion:

Odd fashion style, she tries to go for more formal.

Abnormalities:
Scar over her right eye, and scars on each side of her mouth.
Covered

Date of Birth:
February 14th

Date of death
3/5/2022

Place of Birth:
Unknown

Nationality:
Russian

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

General Appearance

Appearance:

There stands a 6'2 Russian female, she had grey-ish blonde hair, she wore a decent amount of make-up to cover up scars on her face, her right eye was a prosthetic one too.

Personality:
Will be updated

Fears
Autophobia - Autophobia, also called monophobia, or eremophobia, is the specific phobia of isolation; a morbid fear of being egotistical, or a dread of being alone or isolated.

Trypanophobia - Fear of needles/injections

Atychiphobia - Fear of failure

Ancraophobia - Fear of wind

Character Voice:
W.I.P.

Equipment:
Back-pack. 'Silence' mask

Clothes:

Will be updated

Family:

??? Father: Missing

"I miss you pa. ."

??? Mother: Dead
"Fuck you ---"

Esfir Brother: Alive!?
"You really, come back when I'm out of town?"

Blitz Sister: Alive
"How's life going now? I heard you pregnant."

Channel Sister: Missing
"See you soon! I'll see you one day."

Petra Adoptive sister: Alive
"No comment."

Friends & Relationships

Nessie: Best friend: Alive
"That's kinda sus bud. ."

Monika: Best friend: Alive
"Another sus bud. ."

Sunflower: Dog: Alive
"Boops and awwooos!"

Nozo: Ex-Girlfriend: Alive
"I'm sorry, I just.. couldn't take it anymore, I felt cheated. I'm sorry you think I'm dead. When I'm, not.. I'm so sorry. I wish you can live without me being there by your side, you'll see me someday again, in the future.."

Music

Queen - 'Your wish is my command'

Tatu - 'All the things she said

Jagwar Twin - 'Put on a happy face'

Anne-Marie - 'Bad Girlfriend'

Studio Killers - 'Jenny'

Auto heart - 'Stalkers Tango'

Alessia Cara - 'Scars to your beautiful

Backstory:

EARLY YEARS

Sumire Dmitriev was born on a sunny February 14th afternoon, ruining their parent's date night. Yet she was welcomed into the world by her mom and dad. Living with her brother Esfir, sister Channel and another sister Blitz. In her first early years, the main thing that she can remember was running around with her eldest sibling Esfir. There's one night that she can remember in the blink of an eye and gives her nightmares to this day, the night her mother got in a fight with her father. Causing her father to leave the home, her mother sitting in their old room with a knife, a knife hurtling towards her right eye, able to dodge it with just leaving a scar. Blood everywhere, Esfir standing there scared for his life. He never saw his mother that violent. The screams are what she can remember most, then the picture of her mother crying, holding her. Rushing to the hospital, being told she could end up blind in that eye. Ever since that day, that's all she could see in her dreams, the knife, her mother and brother look. After that, she barely ever talked to her mother, who knew a 3-year-old could hold a grudge that long? When she first started school, her brother was in middle school, same with her sisters. The main thing she can remember is getting bullied for a scar taking up that blue eye. Her siblings helped her out by standing up to the bullies, helping her grow some confidence in herself. Getting As in most of her classes, she had a good elementary school life, fighting off the comments of others.

MEETING OTHERS
In her middle school days, she also got into a relationship, which is something to this day she regrets and doesn't think of it as one, this is also something that would be seen in her nightmares. As she was dating someone a few years older than her, and about to be a high schooler, he kept telling her not to smile as it was considered ugly in his eyes, her having an overly confident personality, she kept smiling, it was something that brought joy to her siblings. That's when he went too far, cutting up her face forming a light smile of scars on her face. Which she disliked, causing her to wear a mask to cover the now seen as a hideous smile. Whenever someone asked about it she just comments saying that it's for illness, so she doesn't get the flu. Around that time was also when she met someone who related to her a tad too, much still staying friends with him to this day claiming him to be her twin. Trusting him enough to tell what happened to cause the scars, he be-hond mad at the man who caused her to not smile. In the early years of high school before she moved to Karakura, her 'ex' was found dead. Same as her mother, now living with her brother Esfir. Her best friend was brought to jail as guilty of murder x2. Now, not seeing him, simply ignoring the shadows of him she sees.

PRESENT TIME

Sumire now lives in Karakura with Blitz and goes by 'Buddy', this is what she tells new friends that her name is Buddy. Making new friends each day and making forever close ones. Only telling the closest of her friends her name is Sumire and not Buddy. Her eldest brother Esfir and her sister Channel went missing, not seen since she was 15, almost 16. Now, having a close friend filling the spot as her attempted murderous friend, Nessie. Which well fits the spot. With new beginnings with a new friendship, turning into more than a friend, she ended her last relationship with Lenard, and now dating Nozomi, where she feels fit. She so far hasn't heard much about her, and either way, she would stay. She was recently in jail, with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's best friends, let's hope it doesn't happen again. She's currently faking her death, covering herself up to be someone else.

The backstory will no longer be updated.

Last edited:

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Small update already
+ Added friends and relationships

Another update
+ Back-story!

Another update!
+ Friend-ship
+ Songs

Last edited:

elliot<3

Level 59
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Major update!! (Not exactly...)

'Death date' - Added
Backstory - Updated slightly
New preferred name
Updated relationships a tad bit

After this, I will be making a separate biography. Since a lot of things will be changing with her,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread