An Appreciation Post

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
IGN: Mxxkie

Date: 12/22/20

Post: Let’s talk about the SLT. Who are they? The SLT (Senior Leadership Team) are your deans, your vice principals, the principals, the vice deans, and lately I’ve been meaning to tell them something. I wanted to say thank you. Lately, I’ve noticed you’ve all increased your ic activity ten-fold. From the school lunches to patrolling, to just being in your offices. Coming from a councillor and college professor, I really appreciate it. It makes dealing with situations easier and I think it lets the Karakura community grow closer to those who run our school. I know you’re all extremely busy people, but it’s really nice to see you dedicating more time to the school. Not to say you don’t dedicate time or money or sleepless nights already- but- you get what I’m saying, I’m sure. Either way I just wanted to make sure you know your recent work hasn’t gone unnoticed and to keep up the good work! I know it’s weird coming from me, someone “low down” on the list, but I think it just needs to be said more. Good work guys, keep it up! @oph @KimiNoUso @Mistalee @WiffyBanter @Alcidies @suneaterchan

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
IGN: Mxxkie

Date: 12/22/20

Post: Let’s talk about the SLT. Who are they? The SLT (Senior Leadership Team) are your deans, your vice principals, the principals, the vice deans, and lately I’ve been meaning to tell them something. I wanted to say thank you. Lately, I’ve noticed you’ve all increased your ic activity ten-fold. From the school lunches to patrolling, to just being in your offices. Coming from a councillor and college professor, I really appreciate it. It makes dealing with situations easier and I think it lets the Karakura community grow closer to those who run our school. I know you’re all extremely busy people, but it’s really nice to see you dedicating more time to the school. Not to say you don’t dedicate time or money or sleepless nights already- but- you get what I’m saying, I’m sure. Either way I just wanted to make sure you know your recent work hasn’t gone unnoticed and to keep up the good work! I know it’s weird coming from me, someone “low down” on the list, but I think it just needs to be said more. Good work guys, keep it up! @oph @KimiNoUso @Mistalee @WiffyBanter @Alcidies @suneaterchan
I was thinking the same thing! Seriously much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread