cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE? oh, absolutely babe! when?
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I kindly suggest considering moving custom weapons and masks requests from BMD to copy request thingy on the forums, as it was done in the past. So you have the option to conveniently request it!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
One aspect to consider is that BMDs often face difficulties when obtaining customs, as the process of requesting copies can be quite slow (3 months THREE ;-; ), specially for customs. That's because staff have to manually add customs so that BMD can obtain your customs and sell it to you, which can be a looong process y'know. I'd like to suggest to move the customs requests back to the forums. This way it's more convenient for everyone to get their desired custom weapons/masks etc.

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

Weapons, ballistic & gas masks customs can be requested in my DMs for the time being. The black market plugin is currently under maintenance so BMD's are unable to sell customs. Once it's fixed this'll be less of an issue when ordering from BMDs

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- These types of requests will continue to be handled In-Character​

Users who are viewing this thread