mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Anarchy

Ironics

Level 12
IGN:

II Ironics_II

Previous bans/warns/kicks:

Previous ban for UnseriousRP, although that’s been dealt with and learned for the mistake,

List any applications that you have created on the forums:

Unverified Gang app: ACCEPTED ANARCHY | UNVERIFIED GANG APPLICATION | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Korean lang app: ACCEPTED Korean lang app | SchoolRP

Character height app: ACCEPTED Character height app | SchoolRP

German app: ACCEPTED German app | SchoolRP

Third lang app: DENIED Third language application | SchoolRP

Third lang app (Attempt #2): ACCEPTED Third language authorization (2nd) | SchoolRP

Latin lang: ACCEPTED Latin lang | SchoolRP

Shop application: DENIED Shop application | SchoolRP

Russian lang: ACCEPTED Russian lang | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server:

In brief, my main activity is from late afternoon to evening EST. Despite being a college student and working, I can still participate in the server.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????):

Night_Rider#4185

Specify the link to your gang's Discord:

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:

Full members (I.E 35)

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:

Event: The Biggest One’s Always Fall the Hardest: This event will occur near the hospital, tower 13 (Mxxkie’s). Since Mookie wants to replace his building, we thought of an idea to send the giant tower in Karakura off dazzlingly. Anarchy will infiltrate the building silently, placing sophisticated explosives inside it, causing the great tower to hammer down without harming civilians or other facilities. After the building pummels down, the left of the remains will have Anarchy logos around the perimeter.

How is this event beneficial? As previously mentioned, Mookie wants the tower replaced, and of course, we have his permission. Since GangRP has been in a drought, this will bring back excitement that hasn’t been seen in a long time. This will also dwell in the hearts of the player base while giving Mookie’s tower lore and a reputation.

Potential turf: Anarchy has done many crazy things around the city, such as removing all the snow off streets to currently working mortar construction. Lore-wise, Anarchy will secretly help build the new building; however, they’ll be making a secret entryway below the building, allowing them to have a hideout.

What is the name of your gang?:

Anarchy

What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:

With the theme of Anarchy, Anarchy’s actions are sophisticated, tactical, ruthless, and dishonorable, unlike militia. As a gang, Anarchy exemplifies respect and a low tolerance for potential adversaries, showing that its members can remain calm under pressure and initiate quickly if necessary. The idea of Anarchy is not one-sided; they oppose the KPD and other mindless gangs because they view them as corrupt. In Anarchy, the ambition is to show how easily the government can be manipulated, how easily the people can be influenced by crimes committed and gotten away with, and to convince the citizens that corruption is all around.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:

Anarchy does not strive for power as most gangs tend to linger towards; instead, Anarchy wants to put an end to heavy influences that make the city more vulnerable. Anarchy has no interest in assaulting or killing people who are not abided into gangs; Anarchy will aid any citizen that requires help, though they will deal with the threat with brutal force. Another thing to point out, Anarchy has its custom selections of weapons and accessories, such as the Anarchy ballistic mask, watch, chained bat, and so forth. Anarchy also tends to be involved in the business side of GangRP, involving security protection, protesting, item deals, negotiations, etc. Moreover, Anarchy already has a reputation, which benefits the player base that wants to be in something popular without already being in a verified gang.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:

Anarchy’s current reputation is unique that stands out from most gangs. Besides Anarchy upholding a notable reputation already previously, Anarchy is known for belligerent behavior towards gangs and those who oppose them; however, despite the title, Anarchy does help civilians in need outside the box, giving them a sense of integrity. There are a couple of ICLY presents, although those are kept OCCLY because of things planned, one example is going around as construction workers, capturing the eyes of people and planning something. . . Peculiar.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:

Anarchy is not your idealistic group of thugs who go around the streets, attacking civilians and robbing stores. More of a militarized group, they have a mission: Take down the ones in power. Often known for their unofficial businesses or flashy attires, they don't mind having their noun pronounced by the mouths of the civilians. Intending to have public opinion on their side, they go out there and act for the population, harming the ones who truly deserve it. Anarchy is formed by individuals with different experiences and backgrounds who group up for a common goal. From the shadows of anonymity, they watch for the right time to strike and make an impact.

Anarchy Video:

Anarchy Introduction (Leader Talk) - YouTube

Anarchy Art:

An2.jpgAn1.jpg

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
PENDING

- You have a good application and amazing activity. Though, for now, I'm putting
you on pending for two reasons:
- Firstly, though I like your application I'm not a fan of the event idea. I would like to
see you edit your application and come up with something new and without explosions,
since they're been a bit overdone and this event isn't feasible to do. You're free to take
inspiration from your gang's previous events since they seemed to work very well
- Since Anarchy has come back fairly recently, I'll be waiting a bit just to watch over
the gang and see how things go​

Users who are viewing this thread