Andy Arya's Biography

twinkdragon

Level 9
ANDY 'C' ARYA
This Bio was written by ANDY and OG ANDY

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 11.28.17 AM.png

General Appearance

Appearance:
Kinda tall, and has a bit of a goofy vibe going in, with a slight grin and a hum as she walks. (Atleast Og and Andy do)

Personality:
Playful.... with the occasional emo. Bad luck can be really deteramental to her. (Atleast thats what we want to believe)
NameA little about them
OG Andy - Better known as OG or Andy2Host and Main girl, she is fun and always likes taking things less seriously. She is the person most people interact with. You would always find a grin on her face, with occasional wiseness.
AndyA soft-spoken, and gentle soul. She enjoys affection and can be really smart. She is also rather maternal, however her naivity ends up landing her in unneccesary trouble.
NaomiThe mom, comes across as rather strict however tends to be the one who holds the most control over memories of the system. She is very formal when she converses with people and barely tends to share anything about herself
StellaOnly fronts when there is a conflict between OG and Andy, and Naomi is busy solving it. She doesnt front often, and ends up just wanting to go back. She acts scared and shaky whenever she fronts. She was named by Azazel after someone special to him.
ZSpeaks in whispers, is generally quiet. However she only fronts when andy or og is super excited and ends up giggling and causing chaos all around, including backflipping with Iwan on her. Some people wished they could kill this alter because she is that chaotic. (Not in a bad way)
TomHe is quite and deadly, he is the one who is kept under lock and chain because he is the only one who can be violent. His trigger is actual danger to andy or someone else around, however Naomi tries to ensure he doesnt front.
April (Nobody knows her name)Has no idea of the other alters, and thinks she is a seperate person. She seems friendly, and rather playful. She has an issue with sharing her name.

Character Voice:
A little husky, at the same time very soothing.

Equipment:
Lolipop. A rainbow freaking Lolipop

Hobbies:
Reading, also like driving.. yes driving i know i drive bad, whatever.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
OSDD/DID(i wanted to add a comorbidity since this is closer to DID, however I am unsure) - BPD, ex-alcoholic

Skills:
Keen intellect, can easily be objective about others, forgives very easily, is generally very kind to people.

Querks:
Kind of a weirdo, and bites people she feels affection towards, also very autistic

Backstory:

So like I'm batman... atleast thats what I'd like to say about me. Parents died in a car crash, yada, yada, grew up in foster homes, found the adachis, they made me feel loved, fell in love, got my heart broken, ran to india for my own eat pray love experience. Found out I had real corrupt parents, they made criminals of gotham look tame, and well.. started believing I have bad blood. I came back to karakura after finishing my masters, to teach, and boy did so many things happen in this place.

Life in Karakura -
You all know about me, before I was a professor, so like what is there to say, hmm, i guess lets start with my first day as a professor.

Friends

Angelica Yuni

(Bestie... are you though?)

Forgive my paranoia, everyone is my bestie, which makes me wonder where I stand with everyone, but Yuni has Andy's heart. Yep, I would do anything for her, and i dote on her as a friend, she also has put herself in harms way so many times for me. XOXO Yuni! My first friend as a professor, we should get wasted again.

Mizuki Kawasumi
(From cotton candy to red head, from lover to someone I rely on!)

The second day, we all gathered to get drunk, lei lei, malachai, yuni and you. God I thought you were adorable and we flirted, even though I was hesitant to be in a relationship with you, we still did it. It was a crazy short time, and well you broke my heart. But you know i'm kinda glad you did, because god you are so important to me! Zuki my bestie who I love <3. Also like, your love life is probably doomed.

Damian Kaizen
(My best friend, oh god i hate that we never fight, or do i dont really know)

Do I even need to say why we get along? You did so much for me, oh god what would I have done if you didnt support me blindly during the hardest of times in my life. I know I still feel its after affects, but you are my rock. I love you man, and I know nothing will change this bond between us.

Akari Schwarz
(I don't understand half the things we do, but I think you are very cool)

So we became friends, and we stayed friends. It's nice when you text me sometimes, it was even better when you were willing to scare my kids into behaving. I hope you dont arrest my kids someday it will be so bad. like... i really hope you dont.

Faelon Mochizuki
(we are like the ghost busters, we are that cool)

You know, how we both accidentally have beer, and have accidentally had a cool pair of shades. Fae fae you are real cool, and i do not know how karakura doesnt freeze over with you around. Serioulsy folks she is single take a look at that. I miss her though, it wrenched out my heart when she left town

Haruka T. Sakura-Ki
(I think you don't need an introduction, everyone knows how amazing you are)
Thank you for never ever judging me for all the messes I've made. I find it easy to talk to you, and well... you were the only one who knew the whole thing as it happened and tried to make it less messy, but alas, andy isnt that great at understanding things. I am glad to have you bestie, more tackle hugs for you! No more dating i guess.

Asami Jaibatsume
(I think you are evil, but the good kind)
You are the sole reason why I am where I am, though to be honest, I don't mind you being mean to me. Thanks for helping me be better, also try not to ruin my relationships on purpose... well thinking you would somehow but failing must be so frustrating to you. ANYWAY. ILY, and thanks for the hugs even though you hate it, also you are right about me being horrible to date, i wonder if that will change.

Sho Hirobayashi
(We all make mistakes, but hey... life is too short for regrets)
There are a few people i truly have no difficulty opening up to, you are one of them. I mean I think you understood my need for not wanting disharmony yet always pushed me to do the right thing. Thanks for that Sho. - Andy
Man... I just wanna say you are cool, like real cool, il try not to bring bloody clothes to the shrine! - OG

Maya Mcmullen
(My ex-boss, and friend i've been weird with)
You know exactly how Immature I can get, but it was great working with you, but its certainly fun getting to know you outside of just the work space. I am looking forward to us hanging out, and more, we will figure it out!

Azazel Gremory
(Im not sure how to feel about you)
You are wise beyond your years, and you helped me, but also... dude what in the hell?

Cecilia
(My lyrical friend)
I like how we bonded, and you have given me new mission! - Andy always your friend

Maribelle Beauguard
(Rapunzel Rapunzel with hair so fine)
I know we bonded with my ideal vision for a partner, and oh i loved our first date. I hope to share moments with you, and i don't know if things would go the way we wish, but we only wish for the best. Also i will leave you alone - Andy
I kinda hate you - OG

Kids
(yeah we are talking about this, a long list here too)

Iwan Yamashita Arya
(if you promise to not backflip off roofs and never drink alcohol i will give you a lifetime supply of food that you love)

Uzimaki Oshiro Arya
(Don't know when you became my kid from a roomate, but I am very thankful to have you)

Kira Oshiro Arya
(I feel sanity with you around, plus I really enjoy emiko, she knows how to embarass me by being extremely sweet)

Shendo Arya
(Not sure if its the dumbest Arya, or the sweetest one, but you confuse me, and I still love you)

Aya Jokull Arya
(Anything for you dear daughter, you know this! also you are very smart!)

Autumn Yamashita Arya
(Please stop drinking. Please. Like really... please... Also im sorry karakura took them, i hope you are okay)

Avila Arya Yamashita
(No... just... dont sell alcohol at school... or anywhere... you are underage)

Kana Arya Harumi
(Then there is that sharp tongue of yours, I have no idea how you have not gotten beaten up yet in Karakura)

Rikka Arya Aruna
(I am kinda glad that we connect the way we do, thanks for keeping me in check kid)

Niji Arya Azayaga
(You know when your kid is cooler than you? You are way way cooler Niji)

Daizen Arya Matsuyuki
(You will eternally be known as someone who made the streets of Karakura unsafe with my driving skills)

Akane Arya Sidorov
(My wild child, I keep wishing for more time with you)

Ashlee Arya Kaizen
(Smart, and always trying to make me proud. You are a source of a lot of happiness, also strange your father is my bestfriend)

Nicola Domio Arya
(Son of mine, I am yet to have my moments with you, but I am sure you are equally chaotic if not more than I am)

Mashiro Arya
(Another one of my kids im yet to spend time with but don't worry time is all we have now)

Fernando Yamashita Arya
(Can we stop it with the alcohol please? Like.... how can someone get grounded so often)

Nick Arya Smith
(The one who has the longest grounding punishment. I am still waiting on you to ask for your release)

Siblings

Kuro

(I swear... I don't know what I would do without you)

Mari
(You scare me sometimes, but i think you should be more gay. Cool.)

Raph
(I mean.... uncle RAPH strikes again with his grumpy and fun self)

Kyo Ri
(Half sister... in size and blood... where even are you?)

Jackie
(Please get some help... regardless of what I do i seem to fail you all the time, but I do think of you)

Touji
(I'm sorry you have to deal with so much as a child, I hope to get you some much needed rest soon)

Mia
(My giant sister who looks like a twin of mine! ILY!)

Love Interests

Evangeline Delarosa (Ex but forever love)

(I hope we can rebuild what we lost... because I am in love with you, crazy in love)
So like, you came at an unexpected time and changed everything I believed in, I don't know why but you make me feel sane in this world where everyone looks at me like this insane person. I regret taking too much time to decide our fate, but I have no regrets in making certain choices.
Imagine a spark initiated because both of us are ridiculously childish in the way we are, I can't forget the day i paraded you around the city trying to 'hook' you up. Even though I failed, G certaily ensured you got a gay married man (AHA). I miss you so much, but i get why we don't work.
I fell for you so hard, and that surely ruined a lot of things, but hey, the universe will dictate whats best, and lets let the fate decide our fate!

Daiyu Tsu Saisei (Ex)
(Andy doesn't need to know)
Casual hook ups are indeed fun... and we aren't telling her.. ever. But yeah GIRLFRIEND sorta, well ended it because VANNIE god damn it. But we be friends.

Cecilia Akage(Ex)
(You're breaking my heart)
Nah, its all good, i still love you and i hope I HOPE you get him - OG

Eris Fujiwara (EX)
(No I do not have a meanness kink, stop saying that)
It's still very strange to me that we are in this place where we just watch movies and chill. We met at certain trying circumstances yet, somehow we worked. I don't know how this will work, or what we are, but your half-sleepy grumpy self will always get me running for coffee for you. Your anger at me is justified, yet I cannot deal with the fact that you are with someone I despise more than my mortal enemy, so I guess we can be friends if you get over yourself.

Shio S. Matsuyuki (EX-Fiance)
(I wish it didnt have to end this way, I really do.)
It's going to be hard to picture life without you in it, but sometimes things don't work. I remember us meeting and me knowing JSL got us talking, it was a sweet, and at the time I never knew things would turn out the way they did. You make an amazing mom to the kids, and I hope we can be friends eventually after we both get over are broken hearts. The love will never be lost from my side.

Mizuki Kawasumi (EX)
(Two mentions, because you did dump my ass randomly)
A fast relationship, I don't wanna talk about it, but its always been fun.

Kiyomi Bennet (EX)
(The original heartbreaker)
You started off my journey into romantic relationships back when I was 18. You are the reason I studied psychology, I do wish nothing but the best for you though, I hope to never see you again.

Friendly People

Mai Martin

(I am sorry a child said you give single energy, I am sure you will one day not be single... one day)

Ollie Frisbie
(People keep crushing on you but you are still somehow single, how even man.)

Tsubasa Ikemori
(We had a weird start, but I am glad after all the stupid shit atleast we are civil... i hope.. are we?)

Mei Adashi
(Congrats on your PHD, I am still more gay thanks)

Chise
(Sorry we havent really talked in a bit. Thanks for believing in me though)

[IF I MISSED YOUR CHAR, PLEASE DM ON DISCORD]

Enemies... well close enough.

Marcel Fushigero

(You are the only person I am kinda glad about being dead and away from Karakura)
You were the most vile creature to roam the streets of Karakura. Not only did you not have any respect for me after what had happened, you also made it a point to humiliate me. I hope your death was a painful one.

Renee Takada
(Whats your problem you unprofessional douchebag?)
I mean barring whatever happened with Marcel, which ended with what you wanted (find out icly), why the hell do you enjoy talking about me? What have I personally done to you to ruin your life? I mean sure you are kind of a very much so a bitch who lacks professionalism, but going on social media with all sorts of lies is just BS. You just had to get onto my ex-fiances onrain because you found another opening to hurt me didnt you? Well people will see you for who you are, and I hope it is soon enough. P.s. I still don't want you dead though, Marcel was bad, kinda glad you arent with him.

Elithyria Osiris (I cant spell your name weirdo)
(You really don't know how to control your own actions do you)
Like not only did you decide to permanently mark me for breaking up with your sister, but you start with this constant barrage of harassment teaming up with a loser. I dont really care what you think, I know where I was wrong and where I wasn't. If you spent your time doing something meaningful maybe you wouldnt have ended up with using your sisters drama as a source of entertainment

Sio Hagino (Family stalker... claims to be worried)
(Please leave me alone)
Listen up dude, I don't know why Shio allowed you to be near our house in that weird spideman costume of yours, but when I said get off my roof, I meant leave my family alone. I don't get why you keep staring at us from my window, and try to enter my house using the dog door. You are freaking me out, and honestly, at this point I am so tired of being nice to you. I said get help, and it's not my responsibility that the psychiatrists refuse to help you. Please don't make me get an RO. Like really, dont.

The story till now....

So basically I have been in Karakura for over a year now, gotten in as qualified professor. Education means a lot to me, and I ended up changing my subjects. I like thinking of myself as non-confrontational, it often leads me into troubling circumstances.

I started off hesitant to date before I met zuki, she changed things for me and made me want to be in a relationship. I think I rushed a lot of things, specially when it came to other people. I dated Tsubs, sorta dated? still not sure what that was, but it ended with a very confusing RO. I am glad we got past all that.

Then I got pregnant, god that was so non gay of me, and as Mei would say she was way more gay than me, no... she isnt, I am more gay, it was a mistake! one mistake! whatever.

I dated Shio, after learning that people don't just kiss friends. Well what was that in college then? anyway! Shio was one of my longest relationships and I was looking forward to marrying her before Vannie came crashing into my life like the loveable frog she was. Never expected to feel the way I did, it didnt change my feelings for Shio, but it did feel problematic. I told Shio, tried to work it out but I had had enough. I thought I was poly and I didnt want to compromise that.

Vannie was obviously cool with it, Shio wasnt, and thats why we didnt work out. Barring the tons of incompatibility issues which I was willing to ignore, but when I really do think about it, we both never really understood each other.

I was burnt up and scared by someone who wasn't happy about how I dealt with the situation, but I think all in all I assumed we would figure it out, I mean why wouldnt we, werent we like Shio and Andy? Friends before we dated? I guess it was emotionally cheating, even though it wasnt something I could control, you know unstoppable force and stuff.

Currently I just broke off an engagament after almost an year into a relationship, it should be easy considering how I think I am poly, but it isnt. Everyone holds a unique place in my life, and I don't think most people get that. I am having a hard time dealing with my emotions here, but I think time will tell where everything takes me, though I do feel like atleast everything is out in the open, even though its not how I saw it, it still lead to a few heartbreaks.

Shortly after Vannie also broke up with me, and to be honest I pushed her away, she is the most lovely person I have met, and I am more than happy to have spent whatever little time I have.
But this break up is what actually broke me, because it came right after me being branded by someone I love dearly as a Liar and a cheater. I guess I am not as resilient when anxiety takes over, but... I think leaving town.. the way i did ruffled some wrong feathers. Mizuki met me before I left, and I so wished things were as simple as my relationship with Zuki, I think she was my best relationship, as short as it was. Feeling another heart ache , I just left town with my son.

While out of town I was basically locked up in a room trying to ground myself, Anastasia sent me a message that even shio wasn't in town so I decided to get back. My children needed me, even though I had lost sight of everything that was important.

Coming back to town, I had only one goal in mind - I don't feel like I want to be with anyone apart from my children, my children are my goal and source of happiness, everyone else can just go f- love themselves.

Ofcourse I am back to my regular self with a bit and a lot of depression, but atleast I know I won't be hurting anyone anymore, if love has to come to me it will, I am done looking for it, and I am happy if I end my life like a single person.

Mizuki is probably right about me, maybe I am also like her, who knows, atleast I know who my true family is, with the kids and epic support system, I am sure I will bounce back in no time.

You must fall apart to pick yourself up again! (ARC 2)

So, imagine yourself thinking you have 2 alters, one remembers everything. But then all hell breaks lose when you are asked to really dig deep, and you discover there are more of you. I fell apart in a literal sense, as sho had pointed in tarot. I am... 6 people? But i only know of 4 thanks to them interacting with my friends.

Cecilia my friend, my love, it's true you broke my heart, and shook my confidence, but it is also true i found a friend in you. Damian is my best friend, and if he gets you I am the happiest person alive. - OG

Maribelle, you know i really do hope we find what we are looking for in each other, i love nesting in that beautiful hair of yours rapunzel, also its strange we know each other but its only now we have truly bonded. But alas, if OG wants something she gets it.

Strangely enough, Daiyu has a hold on all of our lives, and we can see ourselves having a mature relationship. We hope to be good for you, and we hope you can be good for us. Thank you for the help with the scar. Which is why we found it easiest to tell you what we felt when we met Vannie, thank you for being a good friend.

I do hope i get out of traingles soon, as a whole person. Just gotta do what haruka asks.

I mean I did get out of the traingles, broke up with Daiyu, we are friends, Andy had it harder though but I guess the Heart attack is a nice wake up call for us for a lot of things. We are single, with only one goal in mind. BECOME A BETTER PERSON.

As it is with everything, I will keep adding and editing this, but feel free to let me know if I missed out something, oh and do not take anything I say icly.

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 76
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
mildly worried this person had bitten so many people and works with kids

Users who are viewing this thread