Level 3
Out-Of-Charakter (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:AngiPlayzYT14

How Old are you?: I am 16 years old

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: I
had one ban but it has been accapted

What country are you from?: I am from Germany

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do

How long have u played the server for?: I have been active a long time ago but i have been I
nactive but after some Time ago i have been Active again now

List your current and past applications: This is my First application

What is your motivaion for applying?:
Since i am in the Anti-bullying Club i have found interest in this Job for Helping other people. I also Want to have a look into this Job because i wanted to see how it is as a Docter and how much Trust u also could have into other members of the Hospital. Also i Want to do something good for other people and help them in any Way i Can.

What do i know about medical practice?:
I am very eager to know the exact meaning of medical practice and its limitations.I know that a group practice involves two or more physicians who all provide medical care within the same facility. What i also know that it gives 5 Diffrent practice The Private Practice, Group Practice, Large HMOs, Hospital Based and Locum Tenens. What exactly that is i Dont really Clearly know.

How others approaches differ is in their underlying principles about health and illness. Like homeopathy emphasizes on dilution in water as a cure, assuming that lower does would cure a disease as higher doses induce symptomes.

So superficially it seems that many alternative medicine approaches are not credible but there are widespread political intentions that operate behind standardizing the current form of western practice.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Black - Bomb

Code Blue - Emergency in the hospital

Code orange - Hazardous Material or Spill incident

Code Red - Fire

Code Pink - Infant/child Abductaion

Code Silver - Active shooter in the Hospital

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Indivdual

Code Brown - Servere Weather

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code White - Evacuation

Code Green - Emergency Activation in the Hospital

DO you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be Demoted?:

Yes, I clearly know about that.

are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
Yes, im fully aware of each age limit.

In-Character (IC) Section:

How is your character during and off the job?:

On the Job: She is Keeping her head up going threw her way she is doing and is always open to help people by any chance she can. Annabelle walks with a smile threw her day and keeps her eyes open until she finds something to help. She is open for everything and ready to stand for everything new out.

Off the job:She walks threw her day like every normal day she helps her family and her Single standing Father with the House when, She gets Called she is ready to help were she can. In her free time she uses it to Draw, Cook, And do more lots of fun stuffs.

What do they look like?:

Annabelle is a female standing 6'7 and weighing about 150 Ibs. She would have Blue Eyes with Weavy Black hair. Annabelle is a brave and happy woman. Her life inst always easy for her and her sister and brothers since her Father is a alone standing Adult. She Helps whenever she can and if she see's a Proplem she Stands her Proplems and doesn't walk away. With every goal she get She gets more happy.

What makes her Charakter unique?:
Being herself is one of the things she got in her life what people hate's on themself's. She makes her own life into an Advanture and Begins her day's with a smile. Getting sad in her life is one thing she don't really like, she is open to help everybody and makes everybody laugh.

Annabelle Piatek was born in Toledo Her mother died when her youngest Brother came to the world. After her mother died she moved with her dad to her Grandparents to Canada. Annabelle started to being her own mother when she was a kid she never gave up to help her father in every situation. She started learning Spanish when she was young, Also she began to start german and a bit of Russian, After she lost the interesting in learning new languages she started interesting in helping other people. When Annabelle came in the Anti-bullying she started liking the hospital and started to get the interesting in the job Docter. After she moved to japan with her family she began a new life and a new year of school she found the interesting here again and got into a Anti-Bullying Club again

SECTION 1:Personal Details

Full name: Annabelle Joiceline Cullen Piatek
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs Piatek
Given Name(s): Annabelle
Preferred Name: Annabelle
Religious Denomination:Christian
Marital Status: Taken, not married
Nationality:Spain, Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: None
Working Experience: None