mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Animals Rolling Amount

KLZ

Level 2
IGN: xKutieKaylax
DATE: September 12th, 2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
That animals, (at least large ones such as dogs and bears) be allowed to roll the same amount as 18+ People.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe that a large animal such as a german shepard or a BEAR should actually have lower rolls than a 18-20 year old human, my reasoning is that animals irl are almost always at least equal (if not superior) to humans, and if you're paying 15 dollars just to get your ass kicked 24/7 by CHILDREN while also not having the "ass-kicking" in question being realistic, then i dont think its fair at all to have rolls (which are effectively equal to combat ability) being lower than any child OR adult, i do however agree with the rolls going down as an animal/human ages up as that makes 100% sense, it just doest seem realistic or even understandable that a large dog or bear should have a lower combatative capability than a human, there are several reasonings i have, but ill just mention a few..

-Animals are very often much stronger physically than humans
-Animals often dont need to think about fighting as humans do, as they mainly do it as a protective instinct, and even if they were aggressive it doesnt feel like animals are as powerful as they deserve to be
-KPD are allowed to roll 200, which makes complete sense as they are highly trained individuals, this gives the impression that aside from KPD, the people that roll 150 arent as combatatively powerful as a trained police officer (Which also makes sense) however it doesnt make sense that with this logic in mind, animals are so underwhelmingly weak.

with these reasonings in mind, i would hope that someone would understand my beliefs that (at least large animals) should be able to roll the same amount as an 18+ year old person, there is nothing that would make me believe that a german shepard or a bear should have a lower combat capability than basic humans.
This might not yeild any results whatsoever but i hope at least my ideas and thought get across to people who read this.

Thank You For Reading- Kayla

Last edited:

Leoniide

Level 14
+1

i mean kinda facts i feel like a big dog especially a bear would be able to absolutely demolish a human. the only reasons humans made it was cause they had tools, so in unarmed combat an animal is probably gonna win the fight against the average person

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral, yes it does make a lot of sense, but I'm fairly sure the reason that it's not a thing is because people can probably abuse dogs and bears much more if they're able to roll more. I don't think I'd trust the community with better roles for animals lol.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

Animals are made to not roll higher than humans because of pay-to-win. The KPD role is earned.

KLZ

Level 2
Imagine BUYING A ROLE FOR BETTER ROLL RANGE. Sorry but no it sounds like it would be complex -1
thats the thing, it wouldnt be better roll range, i was asking for 150, not 200, which is equal to an 18+, so its not p2w or unfair, just equal.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

I think certain animals should have certain roll ranges depending on what they are. Bears are a huge example. Realistically, I don't think an 18-year-old would have leverage over a large bear. Yonio mentioned before that KPD having the ability to roll 200 came from training which means they were physically stronger. That should go the same for a bear which is without a doubt stronger than an 18-year-old.

This is all just my opinion though!

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Animal CombatRP is quite unrealistic if we take the current combat rules. However, that doesn't mean we should overhaul the system to include certain animals and make a it so that it encourages animals to fight (in the way most people do) with humans. Instead, we recommend using P2L, or coming up with an agreed system so that it is realistic when it comes to human v animals interactions

Users who are viewing this thread