mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Annoyed_ddRP's Receptionist Application

maee

Level 4
What is your Minecraft username?: Annoyed_ddRP [Changing tomorrow maybe]

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Annoyed_ddRP#7454

How old are you? (Optional): Not really comfortable but if it's a must then you can DM me if you really wish to know.

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: Although I haven't been on in a few days but I have logged on today, I am planning to now log on for 5+ hours everyday if at most. I mostly play at evening since as I have stuff I need to get done In real life. But I am willing to be on everyday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): As this was on another account I believe. It was for Evading a ban on an alternative account the time I was banned was. 2021-06-23,

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do knowledge this that if I am inactive my role will be removed. I am fully aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: As a receptionist you mostly just sit at a desk, Although it's much more then that. They are supposed to help students, They stop or prevent fights from starting. They tell them what the schedule is, And also to help student locate where things are if a student is new, Or do not know. Receptionist's main is to help students with most stuff in school. They also keep student informed with any information related to school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would say not much, But I have joined a bunch of other roleplaying servers and gotten myself into it and learned everything about it. SchoolRP was probably the most one I have played, My playtime is set as 3 weeks but if you count other accounts, I have been playing for a year then and I have gotten more experience in that time period.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/sy...uage-application-attempt-2.50656/#post-166130 | ACCEPTED

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/an...uage-application-attempt-1.50627/#post-165827 | DENIED

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-application-annoyed_ddrp.50011/#post-163563 | ACCEPTED

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/annoyed_ddrp-third-language-authorization.49975/ | ACCEPTED

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-autheorization-updated.49678/ | DENIED

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/googlemenowrp-latin-language-application.49632/ | ACCEPTED

https://www.schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-app-33.49471/ | ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): [High-School][Grade-12] but waiting for college results.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Firstly my character would approach the student with a calm manner, Asking them if they can kindly stop and telling them how it's not appropriate to have such language in school. If she or he still continues to curse even though I've asked nicely. I would give them a warning at first. And if that does nothing then a second warning, leaning to a third, Then she would kindly give the student a detention for not listening, And cussing in school in the first place.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would have Sydney firstly walk up to them, Asking what this fight is about before breaking them up and give a warning for detention to let them know not to do it again. If they continue I would give a second and tell them both to stay away from each other and if I caught them even speaking with each other in school. If it's not a sorry. I would give a third warning.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would kindly walk up to them and ask them why are they acting like that. If I don't get a response, I would tell them how I would call SLT if they don't stop and act right as a school employee. But if they still are doing it, I would get SLT to come help handle this situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? She would calmly sit down, Most likely getting a cup of coffee or a snack and would begin to catch up on some work peacefully. If not, then just sit there and read.

Provide us with at least three
detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &d&oWould step in as she would go into the middle of the two individuals as she would look up and down at them a few times before letting out a sigh, But spoke in a calm respectable manner. .''&f&oStop fighting or you'll both be getting detention, This is your first warning, I would like for you both to stay away from each other, We don't need to be causing any problems like this in school.''&d&oAs she spoke. She would simply back up from the two, Looking at them, Her smile from earlier seemed to have disappeared as if she now looked disappointed in the two. Shaking her head gently disagreeing with such actions.

/me &d&oWith a smile on her face she would look at the male/female. ''&f&oHello, dear! Is there anything I can help you with?''&d&oShe'd say in a nice manner as she moved a piece of hair out her face listening to what the individual needs or wants!

/me &d&oWith a smile on her face ''&d&oOh of course! Give me a moment!'' &d&oas she would move her chair back a few inches, Making it easy to get out, Walking over to the chests, Opening it she’d scavenged through pulling out a book. Walking back over to the desk, Moving her chair gently as she sat back down and gave the individual the book with a smile on her face! ''&d&oHere you go!'' &d&oAs she waved to the student as they left.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Sydney Ryder.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Preferred Name: Sea.

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Math.
Minors: Art. Psychology

Nationality: French
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Ukrainian. Latin

Backstory:
As Sydney had a pretty good life living in France. Her parents had a good job. Although she was rich. She was never spoiled. She was happy with what she was living with at that time. At the age of 8 If something was in front of her, She wouldn't wanna do it. She always wanted to do everything else around her, She was slowly becoming a fast learner at that time which made things easier for her. Although at school she would always get picked on for being a ''nerd'' Which everyday she would had come home, Running up to her room. But on her 9th birthday a few days after, Her mother and father told Sydney how they were having a baby. At that time she was very happy about it. She was going to be a big sister. She was thrilled to have a little baby in the family. When they went to go check the gender it turned out to be a Boy. At that time Sydney had promised her mother and father that she would do anything to protect her baby brother when he arrived. A few weeks after that they had went shopping for baby stuff. Her parents said they could pick out the color for the bedroom, She picked out a light baby blue. When they had gotten home they started to decorate the bedroom. But when the baby had arrived, They wanted to name him. Asher, Sydney like the name for her new baby brother as she figured it would be fitting for him. But after a few years Sydney was 14 and her brother was 8. Them and her parents decided to move to Japan. Although Sydney and Asher loved it in France. They didn't wanna move at that time. But their parents had gotten a new job there. It paid even better than what their old jobs were. They had a bunch there. Sydney even had friends. But it wasn't an option for them. Although with disagreeing with this. They would get to go to Karakura Highschool. Which was a very beautiful place, And which Sydney could get a better education than at her old school. And that was good and all. . .But she didn't wanna leave all that she had behind. So when they had moved their parents had already gotten a house there. When they started to decorate their rooms, Sydney was helping Asher with his. But when it was time for Sydney to go to Karakura. She was scared at first but kept her head up and was brave about it.

By the time she was 18 and about to leave Highschool. She thought about becoming a employee at her school she goes to. She thought it would've been nice since the past few years she's been there was amazing and everybody was kind to her and her father was a Teacher at her school and had been for 3 years. So when she left Highschool she would of tried to get an interview for the position she was looking for. Which was Receptionist. For her it seemed very calming. She figured that if she did get the job, She would be able to help people with anything they need, School related. Everybody who had worked there seemed very kind and was. So her motivation was to become a Receptionist at Karakura Highschool. As it had became her dream job, But soon enough she had gotten the position as a Receptionist at Karakura Highschool.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining is that I get to experience from being a school employee, My goal is to help people in any possible way I can. And also teaching and faculty teams, all of them have actually told me multiple things about it, I would sometimes ask one of the receptionist's or teacher on what it is like as their current job in SchoolRP. I have always gotten the best answers and would love to be apart of that too as I wanna be able to roleplay way more with other people. Joining as a receptionist seems easy and just somewhat calming and relaxing for me. And everyone is just so welcoming, It's just awesome, And I feel as if it would be a great time I also want to create more interaction with the team and everybody else. Something such as a teacher isn't really much of my thing as It’d be more of a comfortable job as a receptionist. Although I do love how the teachers work and is just wholesome to everybody. It just seems more stressful as a teacher or anything else to be honest.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel as if I should be accepted over other applicants since I have wanted to work at KHS ever since I knew it was a thing to become a receptionist. I think that I have the skills to be a receptionist and that I could help out very much, As I do know that more and other applications have a ton more experience than me As I am a very social person. And I think that I could do very much decently amount of work and help around SchoolRP and with the community we have now roleplaying within SchoolRP. As I do now understand and know a bunch about roleplaying, I have gotten to the point where I would like to grow my character while being able to roleplay. I wouldn't just want for her to be in Highschool Or college forever. And as the team seems super nice.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: To the applications that has ''GoogleMeNowRP'' As that was my old Minecraft username before I changed it to the current one.
Do you have any questions?: Nope! None at all!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, make sure to detail them more next time you apply
- You did not follow the format, don't bold your answers if you chose to re-apply and use the correct font​

Users who are viewing this thread