AnonymousDemonX | KPD Application

cardinalgodx

Level 4
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
AnonymousDemonX

Discord Name & Tag: cardinalgodx

Which timezone are you in? GMT+1

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: Currently, I'm not part of any other faction.

Describe your activity on the server: I am actively involved in the server, usually spending around 20 hours per week online. My activities include role-playing scenarios, participating in events, and contributing positively to the community.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying to the Karakura Police Department stems from a desire to contribute to maintaining law and order within the server. I believe in upholding justice and ensuring the safety of all citizens within Karakura.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: I have a basic understanding of police procedures and protocols, including arrest procedures, evidence handling, and conflict resolution. I'm also familiar with the importance of community engagement and building positive relationships with civilians.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: The police play a crucial role in maintaining a safe and secure environment within SchoolRP. They uphold the law, investigate crimes, and protect citizens from harm. Without a dedicated police force, chaos could ensue, jeopardizing the well-being of everyone in the community.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished? Yes, I understand the importance of attending training sessions and will make every effort to participate when required.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Taro Yakazuki

How old is your character (if accepted)?: 27 years old

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: Male, he/him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application: Bachelors

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: English

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: Taro Yakazuki is a tall, athletic man with short, dark hair and piercing brown eyes. He has a scar on his left cheek, a memento from a past altercation. Taro's unique trait is his unwavering determination and commitment to justice, evident in his steely gaze and confident demeanor.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: In professional situations, Taro is disciplined, focused, and respectful, adhering strictly to protocol and maintaining a calm demeanor. In casual settings, he is approachable, friendly, and enjoys engaging in light-hearted banter with colleagues.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: Taro values teamwork and believes in the strength of collaboration. He understands that effective teamwork is essential for achieving common goals and resolving complex situations efficiently.

What's your character's backstory?: Taro Yakazuki grew up in Karakura, witnessing firsthand the impact of crime on his community. Inspired by his father, who served as a respected police officer, Taro vowed to follow in his footsteps and uphold justice. After completing his education, he joined the Karakura Police Department, determined to make a difference and ensure the safety of his fellow citizens.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?:
Yes, individuals can legally own a pocket knife in Karakura as long as it meets the specified size and blade length regulations.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Bandages, adhesive tape, antiseptic wipes, cold packs, and tweezers.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?: I would immediately report the incident to a higher-ranking officer or the internal affairs department. It is crucial to ensure the safety and well-being of all individuals, including inmates, and uphold the principles of integrity and professionalism within the department.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: I would intervene to stop the assault and ensure the safety of my colleague. Subsequently, I would report the incident to the appropriate authorities and provide any necessary assistance or support to my co-worker.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: I would gather evidence to substantiate my suspicions and report the matter to the internal affairs department or a trusted superior. It is imperative to address corruption within the department promptly to maintain public trust and uphold the integrity of the police force.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?: I would firmly reject the bribe and inform the individual that attempting to bribe a police officer is illegal and unethical. Subsequently, I would report the incident to my superiors and ensure that appropriate actions are taken against the individual in accordance with the law.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

APPLICATION GUIDELINES
-
The main reason why we have decided to deny this application was because
you failed to comply with our pre-requirements to join the faction. These
pre-requirements can be found in our format thread (CLICK HERE).​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread