mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Another Question Because I'm not the Smartest Person on Here

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Am I allowed to have more than one character on a single account?
I have another character I'd like to add but that would be later on if my current one dies or is otherwise out of the picture (due to things such as leaving the town for a certain amount of time) and I'd like to know if I am allowed to add them.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Yeah! You are allowed to have more than one character on one account! I think at one time, I had 4-5 charas on one account at one point!

Pat

Level 1
PatPunk
PatPunk
Yeah! You are allowed to have more than one character on one account! I think at one time, I had 4-5 charas on one account at one point!
How were you able to manage all these characters at once? (Setage has a 24 hour cooldown and you can't change roles all the time, so your characters are forced to have the same role)

ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
How were you able to manage all these characters at once? (Setage has a 24 hour cooldown and you can't change roles all the time, so your characters are forced to have the same role)
My question exactly lmao

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
Best keep it at 2 or 3 characters so that you don't get confused easily about who your char would know, and other things. (True story lol)

Users who are viewing this thread