Another Suggestion

Rebel

Level 53
IGN:
RebelZane

DATE:
November 19th, 2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I would like to suggest adding a lower age rank below high school, it would become more realistic for people and not have only 14 year olds or above, though you would need a entirely new team of Teachers for this as it is based on School and I feel like having maybe 10 - 12 years old which are not yet in high school attend the same school but on different levels of the school, I am aware that some of the class room are not in use and this would give an opportunity for the class rooms to get more filled, though you would have the ranks for the students such as Grade 5 and 11 Grade 6 and 12 years old grade 7. I feel this would add more types of school roleplay to the part, but I would also suggest having different types of Teacher with the ranks "Middle-School Teacher" so they wouldn't get confused with the actual High School teachers, but you would have to also need to ask staff for the age and put as why you need it and if you have a valid reason for staff to do so, I am aware this would take a lot of work but in the long term I feel would be a great addition for the future of School Roleplay or Roleplay Hub itself. Thank you for reading.

I would also like to add for the age groups is have Foster and/or an orphanage which will make it more realistic, but would be difficult as theres many homeless players but also having a place for cheap for new players and people without a home can have a place to live, I am aware it was probably rejected as an idea in the past but this is my own version on it. I am also on the nose about foster and/or an orphanage because of the fact even in high school, most of them don't have a home on the server which is normal, I would be completely fine without the Foster and/or Orphanage, also it is fine if none of you like the idea itself as I am aware its a little on the nose.

Also, I would like to add, I retract the idea for an orphanage but rather for a school for the lower age students in possibly the new map, also please read everything as some of you are not even reading what I've added.

Last edited:

Rebel

Level 53
But would it be realistic to have independent/homeless 12 year olds roaming around the place?
Well, I was actually thinking to have like foster care honestly, this would be very interesting to me and I feel to everyone else, just have to be qualified to be the foster parents, though this would take a lot of work honestly, or have an orphanage where they are well taken care of, I am aware this is a bit on the nose but add more realism to the server.

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
Well, I was actually thinking to have like foster care honestly, this would be very interesting to me and I feel to everyone else, just have to be qualified to be the foster parents, though this would take a lot of work honestly, or have an orphanage where they are well taken care of, I am aware this is a bit on the nose but add more realism to the server.
Pre'sure the idea in itself was already rejected in the past (cause SchoolRP and not CityRP), but it seems fair enough, honestly.

As for your original suggestion, I'mma leave my own vote blank. I like the idea but I'm not sure if it would actually bring more aspects to the RP. Like, come on, you already see 7th graders acting like they're 5- nothing new...

Rebel

Level 53
Pre'sure the idea in itself was already rejected in the past (cause SchoolRP and not CityRP), but it seems fair enough, honestly.

As for your original suggestion, I'mma leave my own vote blank. I like the idea but I'm not sure if it would actually bring more aspects to the RP. Like, come on, you already see 7th graders acting like they're 5- nothing new...
Well, the 7 graders are because they don't know the rules that well because they are new players, but I do think this would add a new side to the server thats never been seen.

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
Well, the 7 graders are because they don't know the rules that well because they are new players, but I do think this would add a new side to the server thats never been seen.
I meant from an ICly perspective, but yeah.
Tough decision, so I'm not going to pursue the conversation any more. I guess we'll have to see what others and staff say.

qbigail

Level 77
I would also like to add for the age groups is have Foster and/or an orphanage which will make it more realistic, but would be difficult as theres many homeless players but also having a place for cheap for new players and people without a home can have a place to live, I am aware it was probably rejected as an idea in the past but this is my own version on it.
I doubt that this would work. Because firstly, an orphanage can hold up to 20ish boys and girls, and they are mostly same sex segregation. Also, who would look after them? You can’t have an orphanage that is run by just the kids. This means that adults would have to ‘run’ it. Sorry, but this just wouldn’t work at all.

and I feel like having maybe 10 - 12 years old which are not yet in high school attend the same school but on different levels of the school,
It is physically and logically impossible to have 10 year olds and 20 year olds attend the same school. It’s basic health and safety.

Rebel

Level 53
it’s schoolrp, not cityrp.

also everything stated above.
I am aware actually, but I am trying to aim for more... School type for younger students to attend the school rather than just High School and College, I am not trying to aim for CityRP but it came out like that because of the realism actually, though I would be fine if there was just younger students not Foster or an Orphanage, I am just throwing it out there for more of a diverse School Roleplay.

Rebel

Level 53
I doubt that this would work. Because firstly, an orphanage can hold up to 20ish boys and girls, and they are mostly same sex segregation. Also, who would look after them? You can’t have an orphanage that is run by just the kids. This means that adults would have to ‘run’ it. Sorry, but this just wouldn’t work at all.

It is physically and logically impossible to have 10 year olds and 20 year olds attend the same school. It’s basic health and safety.
Actually, it is not, I have a local school in my town that does Kindergarten - Grade 12 in the same school, its actually quite possible, and knowing this, I feel it would also a good idea but if needed not have the orphanage and also, I didn't say it would be run by kids at all, you miss read what I meant, I meant adults run it, but I also feel it wouldn't be a good idea at all, so I say just have it where the kids attend school actually.

qbigail

Level 77
Actually, it is not, I have a local school in my town that does Kindergarten - Grade 12 in the same school, its actually quite possible, and knowing this, I feel it would also a good idea but if needed not have the orphanage and also, I didn't say it would be run by kids at all, you miss read what I meant, I meant adults run it, but I also feel it wouldn't be a good idea at all, so I say just have it where the kids attend school actually.
Firstly, I was talking about College students. A TWENTY year old and a TEN year old cannot be together in the same school. It is just plain wrong as it exposes very young, defenceless children to possibly scarring events. Also, SRP is VERY different to normal school that you would experience on a day-to-day basis. In Karakura, there are a LOT of fights and violence. This means that if a ten year old saw a brutal fight- how would they react? It’s not normal to expose such young, vulnerable children to the harsh reality of Karakura. Finally, how would you roleplay as a 10 year old? What would you even do? Play on the park. . .? To me, it seems pointless and useless. I hate being a Grade-7 or Grade-8 just because you can’t really roleplay properly because, simply, no-one wants to roleplay with a ‘Greenie’. You can’t even befriend an 18 year old- as a 10 year old character. That wouldn’t be socially acceptable and could be classed as some nasty topics.

Moving onto my second point, who would run the orphanage? That means that it would open up another faction, that would simply go inactive. There’s not much you can really do, except for DetailRPing actions out such as: preparing food, making the beds, cleaning the house etc, etc. Not many people like to do that. It would just become yet another faction that falls to the plague of inactivity and is scrapped.

Rebel

Level 53
Firstly, I was talking about College students. A TWENTY year old and a TEN year old cannot be together in the same school. It is just plain wrong as it exposes very young, defenceless children to possibly scarring events. Also, SRP is VERY different to normal school that you would experience on a day-to-day basis. In Karakura, there are a LOT of fights and violence. This means that if a ten year old saw a brutal fight- how would they react? It’s not normal to expose such young, vulnerable children to the harsh reality of Karakura. Finally, how would you roleplay as a 10 year old? What would you even do? Play on the park. . .? To me, it seems pointless and useless. I hate being a Grade-7 or Grade-8 just because you can’t really roleplay properly because, simply, no-one wants to roleplay with a ‘Greenie’. You can’t even befriend an 18 year old- as a 10 year old character. That wouldn’t be socially acceptable and could be classed as some nasty topics.

Moving onto my second point, who would run the orphanage? That means that it would open up another faction, that would simply go inactive. There’s not much you can really do, except for DetailRPing actions out such as: preparing food, making the beds, cleaning the house etc, etc. Not many people like to do that. It would just become yet another faction that falls to the plague of inactivity and is scrapped.
I am aware, you are not really reading any type of suggestion properly, really, you are throwing things that may be true or not, Im6 would decide this actually, I have the details of my suggestion already, firstly most of the class rooms are not even in use, and I did state I wouldn't mind if we didn't have an orphanage, but have it where it wouldn't be the same as new players also known as 'Greenies' you are clearly not reading what I am actually saying in this matter, plus most of the time theres only classes on the first, second, and fourth floor nothing on the third floor which I would like to add to use as this, plus there would be always an adult up the area and if a college student tries to enter the area and a grade 12 they will not be allowed to as the floor would only be open to them, plus another problem would be the stairs leading up to there because of the fact the college students having to go to class so I would suggest adding separate stairs cases leading up there, and again, Im6 will decide on this matter of this suggestion.

Rebel

Level 53

I am aware, you are not really reading any type of suggestion properly, really, you are throwing things that may be true or not, Im6 would decide this actually, I have the details of my suggestion already, firstly most of the class rooms are not even in use, and I did state I wouldn't mind if we didn't have an orphanage, but have it where it wouldn't be the same as new players also known as 'Greenies' you are clearly not reading what I am actually saying in this matter, plus most of the time theres only classes on the first, second, and fourth floor nothing on the third floor which I would like to add to use as this, plus there would be always an adult up the area and if a college student tries to enter the area and a grade 12 they will not be allowed to as the floor would only be open to them, plus another problem would be the stairs leading up to there because of the fact the college students having to go to class so I would suggest adding separate stairs cases leading to the floor of either college or the other students, also Im6 decides on this matter of suggestion.

qbigail

Level 77
I am aware, you are not really reading any type of suggestion properly, really, you are throwing things that may be true or not, Im6 would decide this actually, I have the details of my suggestion already, firstly most of the class rooms are not even in use, and I did state I wouldn't mind if we didn't have an orphanage, but have it where it wouldn't be the same as new players also known as 'Greenies' you are clearly not reading what I am actually saying in this matter, plus most of the time theres only classes on the first, second, and fourth floor nothing on the third floor which I would like to add to use as this, plus there would be always an adult up the area and if a college student tries to enter the area and a grade 12 they will not be allowed to as the floor would only be open to them, plus another problem would be the stairs leading up to there because of the fact the college students having to go to class so I would suggest adding separate stairs cases leading to the floor of either college or the other students, also Im6 decides on this matter of suggestion.
I did read it correctly! I’m giving my opinion on it, my friend. If I wasn’t allowed to do this- Suggestions would be locked and not have the ability to reply to. Be nicer to my opinion. Thank you. Have a lovely day.

Rebel

Level 53
I did read it correctly! I’m giving my opinion on it, my friend. If I wasn’t allowed to do this- Suggestions would be locked and not have the ability to reply to. Be nicer to my opinion. Thank you. Have a lovely day.
I once again didn't say couldn't, you do as well.

Tarxan

Level 25
1. who would actually want to rp as someone under 13 (the lowest possible grade)? nobody. green tags are already limited in what they are able to do, what would be the point in roleplaying a child younger than that? there’s none. no reason at all.

2. hawkins is right, the orphanage will go inactive and be useless as a faction as well as the safety issues of having students of TEN YEARS DIFFERENCE in the same school.

3. orphanage promotes cityrp. and as i said; this is schoolrp, not cityrp.

Rebel

Level 53
1. who would actually want to rp as someone under 13 (the lowest possible grade)? nobody. green tags are already limited in what they are able to do, what would be the point in roleplaying a child younger than that? there’s none. no reason at all.

2. hawkins is right, the orphanage will go inactive and be useless as a faction as well as the safety issues of having students of TEN YEARS DIFFERENCE in the same school.

3. orphanage promotes cityrp. and as i said; this is schoolrp, not cityrp.
A lot of you aren't really reading what I've been saying, I don't care if we do not have an orphanage AND maybe just build another school for the ages in the next map

Users who are viewing this thread