GoddessSpace
Rich+
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name):Katygracie2212

RPName of Club Leader: Gracie Johnston

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):♡ ➳ Kat➳ ♡#5386

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/DfRhfurtV2

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I wil be running the events and making sure everyone in the club will be treated right and equally.
I will sure everyone has a voice!! This club will also be college and high school mixed so anyone in college or high school can join!!
CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
: The LGBTQA+ and AntiBullying Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Ellie Lyrica | Sam_The_Ham_03
Jack White | quarantinedmilk
Evelyn Taylor | jonjon07
Layla Johnston | FanaticWheel658
The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:

What is your motivation for creating this club
:
I am a member of the LGBTQA+ Community and have been bullied. So in this roleplay I wanted to have a place so people can understand what and how to know/ prevent this.
I also want to make sure in the roleplay that no one is bullied for anything and for them to learn from it.
What activities and events will your club do?:
Pride Walk and Anti Bullying informational meeting. Also if we can an assembly to talk about with the whole school what LGBTQA+ is and how to prevent bullying.

How could your club benefit the School?:
This club would benefit the school by teaching eveyone it’s okay to be a member of LGBQTA+ and that you can be loved no matter what. It also will show that being bullied is not okay and you should treat others with respect.
Another thing is I don’t think much people in the community know about the LGBTQA + community so it would be a good way to teach the students about that.
How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
We will have events and informational meetinh about ways to stop bullying and how to know how to recognize when people are being bullied and such.
We also will have info about how to understand your sexuality and steps to doing so.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Yes, you will need to be in the high school category and be in the grade level 10 and up.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, I have decided to deny this application.

The events and ideas in this application are very limited and it has fallen on the shorter side, whilst the idea of the club at hand could be good, you haven't explained to me in proper detail how this club could interact with the community or itself all too much. I would like to see you build upon your application in the future if you choose to reapply and hopefully provide me with some more insight on what your club could provide to the school community.​

[!]
If you have any questions please DM me at Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread