P3RK3
P3RK3
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

antonyms, but I am applying on my alternate account sipwater

Previous bans:

Threats & Toxicity,

I was banned in early 2020 due to this. I have realized my own mistake & I do not plan to repeat such actions. I don’t support, nor want to be associated with any sorts of threatening & toxicity within the community.

Describe your activity on the server:

I have an extensive playtime on this server as I associate myself with it very well. To give an example; I have more than 140 day’s worth of playtime on the server alone. Depending on my day, I’m mainly on for 3-6 hours unless I’m busy, but I do manage to still get on.

Which timezone are you in?

Pacific Standard Time

Do you have Discord?

Yes I do my discord tag is antonyms#1926

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, I do have a microphone. I am more than comfortable with talking as well.

List your current and past applications:

College Application #1 | Denied

College Application #2 | Accepted

College Professor Application #1 | Denied

College Professor Application #2 | Accepted

KPD Application #1 | Denied

KPD Application #2 | Accepted

KPD Application #3 | Denied

BMD Application #1 | Accepted

Russian Language Application #1 | Accepted

Russian Language Application #2 | Accepted

French Language Application | Accepted

Korean Language Application | Accepted

JSL Language Application | Accepted
Height Application | Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

The reason I am applying for the Police Force once again is for many reasons, I was once a part of the Police Force before to test out if I enjoyed CopRP which turned out I more than enjoyed it. There are many people within the Police Force who encouraged me to write this application once again. I want a chance to roleplay as a Police Officer and help fight against GangRP with the friends I have made in the Police Force instead of me being on the opposite side of the Roleplay situations with them. I was demoted around 5 months ago due to an argument that shouldn’t have even happened, I have become really good friends with the person I started the argument with and apologized for my actions. While being gone for nearly 5 months I took the time to explore more Roleplay experiences on the server including joining the Black Market Faction the opposite side of the Police Force. I realized during the time as a black market dealer that I still enjoy CopRP more than any other roleplay experience I have taken part of and the fact I miss the people within the police force.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes I understand the Japanese Laws that are implemented within the server.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Cadet

Cadets are the lowest rank in the Police Force, their assigned tasks inside of the station as this rank in the Police Force is prohibited to leave the Police Station on their own. Some tasks they do are inmate care, taking reports reports, visitations and sitting at the front desk monitoring who comes in and out alongside assisting citizens in bailing an inmate out. At this rank you are also being trained further to see if you are fit being a Police Officer. Once you receive enough training you will have a test to see if you're suitable for being promoted.

Patrol Officer

Patrol Officers are the second lowest rank in the Police Force, you receive this ranking after you successfully pass your Cadet Test. As a Patrol Officer you gain the ability to go out on patrols alone even though it's not the best idea to do and you also gain access to going off duty.

Corporal

Corporal is a higher ranking of the Patrol officer rank, the differences between the two are at corporal you get the ability to receive a crowbar to raid places that need to be raided. You also get the chance to train the Police Cadets and make them suitable to be promoted to Patrol Officer

Sergeant

Sergeant is basically the same rank as corporal but just a higher ranking within the force you are also someone who has been in the Police Force for a sufficient amount of time meaning you should always be leading by example for the lower ranking Officers within the force. They are also the next in line to become a Lieutenant unless you moved to the Detective Division

Lieutenant

At this rank, the officer receives a Glock 17 which is only used for dangerous criminals wielding weapons, causing harm using a weapon and used for Criminals who are KOS. Once you reached this ranking in the Police Force you are now a Higher-UP within the force.

Vice-Head Lieutenant

The Vice lieutenant position is somewhat the same as being a regular Lieutenant what is different as a Vice Lieutenant is you would help make decisions inside the Police Force and would also act as the Head Lieutenant if they were unavailable.

Head Lieutenant

The Head Lieutenant is the second highest ranking in the Police Force they help make many decisions including handling situations within the force. They are in the second command of the police force meaning they help the Commissioner make important decisions within the force and sometimes take the place of the Commissioner if they aren't available.

Police Commissioner

They are the highest rank in the force meaning they have control over everything and have final word of every decision made within the Police Force.

(Not sure what each rank is individually due to never being apart of the detective vision nor did I learn much about this division while being apart of the force)

Detective Division

Detective Constable

Detective Inspector

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I was fortunate enough to work my way up in the ranking system to Corporal and during that time I was taught I feel like I still remember most things that I was taught. I know there was more than things to the KPD that I haven't learned about due to my ranking but that is another reason I am applying to learn more about Police work and be a better officer than I was the first time.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The Police are very important to SRP for many reasons, GangRPers would be able to go around rampantly harming other players without getting any consequences for their actions. If they were not CopRP implemented into SRP players would be able to go around and do illegal things with no l legal actions against them for their actions which would honestly make doing anything illegal boring because you would always get away with it. CopRP makes doing illegal things fun due to there being a chance of cops showing up, going on a man hunt and possibly getting arrested is way more fun than getting away with every illegal act you did EVERY time.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I acknowledge this if accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes I 100% agree to being dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes as you should never miss a training unless you have an IRL reason for not being able to attend the training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes I acknowledge this rule as I never let this happen still to the current day.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

a descent within Japanese culture would stand before you at 6", noticing his basic black hair and ocean blue eyes. He would speak monotonously, making him seem intimidating. He would stand with an athletic posture having a smell of blossoms wearing a golden ring on his ring finger under his glove.

What they're like on and off the job?

While on the job Yoshi is a very hard working man focused on keeping everyone around him and the citizens safe from the danger that roamed around inside the city. He took everything serious while he was on the job but while off duty Yoshi was a very kind polite man who loved spending time with his Wife and meeting people within the community.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Yoshi treated all of his co-workers with the utmost respect, always doing what he could to help them with anything they needed or asked of him. Yoshi’s plans in the future are to have a child of his own and raise him in a community he helps protect from the danger that lurks around.

BACKSTORY

Yoshi, the oldest living member of the family. Was the noticed one in the family. Expressing his love for police work at a very young age, which was why he was admired by friends, and other family members. He held a big title in the family, and focused on his career on being a police officer from 17 years of age. At the age of 25 he was welcome as an official officer. Yet he began to fall in a pit of stress with no one else to help him. Yoshi felt a lot of stress on his shoulders trying to protect himself, and trying to uphold his beloved reputation with everyone. Which slowly began to impact on his police work. After a while he decided on bringing in his younger sister Arcadia who clicked with the police force. Five years later Yoshi decide upon leaving the Police Force to start a family of his own He successfully found a wife he is happily married to but started missing the Police force and the work within it led to the reasoning He decided on coming back a couple of years later attempting to become a better Police Officer than he was before.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Yoshi Utsunoa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Utsunoa

Given Name(s):

Yoshi

Preferred Name:

Yoshi

Male

IC Phone number:

812-708-347

Religious Denomination:

Yoshi claimed to be spiritually awoken

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

7 Years of training

Working Experience:

Worked for the Karakura Police Department for five years.

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Psychology

Physical Science and Visual Performing Arts

Minor(s):

Urban Studies/Planning

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

Russian

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
We appreciate you applying, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted! Please refer to the Karakura Emergency discord upon seeing this​

Users who are viewing this thread