hesbuku

Level 4
mayonaycel
mayonaycel
Fundraiser+
[OOC section]

In Game Name: AnxiousEcho

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: I log on to SRP almost every day for atleast an hour to 6 hours and I've been doing so for the past month. This might change, dependant on if school starts back up soon.

Do you have discord? I do, my discord is AnxiousEcho#6992

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have currently never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can ensure that I can come online often. Due to COVID-19 I've been at home for the past month, I'm usually done with my studies early and after that I get online right away.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes! I completely understand that I can be fired ICly, but I intend to give it my best shot to do my job as a janitor to the fullest to avoid this.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a janitor I am to keep the school clean and tidy by sweeping the halls, mopping the bathrooms. Essentially making sure that students and other school staff are in a clean and safe environment.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Unfortunately I do not, in the past I've wanted to be a school janitor, but I've never gone through with it. I do understand the gist of what the roleplay should look out to be though.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I'd like to say I've got quite a fair bit of experience in roleplay, on this server and another. It's been almost 4 years since I started roleplaying seriously. It's always a thing I've loved doing ever since.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I'd like to believe I'm familiar enough with the job of a janitor to roleplay as one. They clean and tidy the school during school hours and they may continue to work after school hours to fix up the spots they missed, although some have a wider range of duties for example working outdoors mowing lawns, some may remove snow on pathways when it's winter and others might have to monitor the school's heating and cooling systems to make sure that they function properly. All so that the school is a hygienic studying and work enviorment for students and school faculty.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would remain calm and then continue to ask them to calm down, then warning them to stop as it is incredibly disrespectful to me and rather embarassing for them in this situation. I would continue to work if the situation calmed down. If the cursing continues I would tell them to immediately stop otherwise they'd be recieving a punishment, may that be a detention or suspension given by a higher faculty member. If that continues I'd take them to a higher ranking staff so that they might give him a punishment as their actions are disturbing me and other students.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would first ask how hazadrous this job might be, making sure that the school staff's safety or any student's is not at risk. If the job is a bit too hazadrous I'd ask if there was anyone more qualifiable, if there was no one I'd go on to complete the task in a safe manner, making sure no students or school faculty enter the area. After having the job done, I'd return to the principal so that he knows that the job has been handled.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would approach this employee calmly, then I'd continue to ask them what they are doing seeing as this is extremely dangerous. If it was a job given to him by the principal or someone of such ranking, if it was so I'd ask them if they required help as it seems this could potentially harm students and other faculty members, essentially making sure that the situation can be handled by the employee the safest that it can.

If the employee were acting out of order I'd ask them to stop as this may harm others, if he wouldn't cooporate with me I'd warn them that this could end with them losing their job. I'd ask them to calm down. If they did I'd later report it to another staff member just so that they can keep an eye on him. If the situation does not end so well I'd ask a nearby student to get someone like the principal, whilst I was attempting to calm down the employee. Then the principal could assess the situation.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Oyama Leiko
Chosen Job: School janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is that I love being around a community such as this, I hope to contribute to KHS so that it may have the safest, cleanest and friendliest environment it can possibly have. Hopefully I can lend some of my knowledge onto the students at this school and impact their lives as if I was their teacher.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 61

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I think of myself as a very hygienic, caring and motivated woman. I have experience working in a community such as this and I believe that because of cleaning being an activity that I enjoy doing so much that it will help me do exceptionally well at this job.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application lacks detail in a few areas, but you do show a good understanding of your desired role.
- DM me on Discord, sun#0040, for more information regarding your role!

Users who are viewing this thread