any performance clients good for the server

Which is better in you're opinion has nothing to do with the last message

• Total voters

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Im using lunar bc of its possible to add all my accounts and I dont to sign into lunar(like badlion), but in general after using badlion its finr as well. . .my personal choice is Lunar

Lizalopod

Level 130
Both of them use opticrap, ew

Get sodium + it's companion mods on fabric, they'll squeeze out more performance, though they do have more bugs since they're newer.

Plus you can toggle shaders on and off within seconds

Lunar is good but you can do all it does with fabric mods lol (it IS pretty much a fancy mod pack with a launcher)

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
Both of them use opticrap, ew

Get sodium + it's companion mods on fabric, they'll squeeze out more performance, though they do have more bugs since they're newer.

Plus you can toggle shaders on and off within seconds

Lunar is good but you can do all it does with fabric mods lol (it IS pretty much a fancy mod pack with a launcher)
leave optifine alon :(

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
It's outdated, sodium isnt
Optifine doesn't update it just puts patches so it can run on the same system, most or if not all of the code from the original version is still inside of the newest and latest releases. While I haven't used sodium I can say optifine is old and outdated and needs a revamp.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Optifine doesn't update it just puts patches so it can run on the same system, most or if not all of the code from the original version is still inside of the newest and latest releases. While I haven't used sodium I can say optifine is old and outdated and needs a revamp.
Indeed, sodium meanwhile recently updated, and it's much more in line with the newer versions of mc. It runs FLAWLESSLY on my PC on srp, even with Iris shaders! Plus you can like click a button with iris shaders installed and load shaders in 3 seconds it's so good

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Indeed, sodium meanwhile recently updated, and it's much more in line with the newer versions of mc. It runs FLAWLESSLY on my PC on srp, even with Iris shaders! Plus you can like click a button with iris shaders installed and load shaders in 3 seconds it's so good
your mom

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Not sponsored btw :]

Users who are viewing this thread