dhrdjim
Rich
IGN:
shadyjimmy

DATE:
08/09/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to suggest some changes to be made to the apartments:

The first change I'd love to see is the addition of a new command, that command would be the /apartment clear command. This command as it suggests would simply clear out all your apartment removing all the blocks in it without the need to break every single one by hand and without the need of having to call a staff member to remove some of the glitched blocks that can't be mined for some reason...

The second change would be an expansion to the current apartment shop. The list of blocks we have access to at the moment is quite limited and some blocks I find quite useful when it comes to building and should be added, these blocks & features are:

• Iron Trapdoor
• Banners
• Armor Stands
• Blue wool (Surprisingly not there)
• Levers, Tripwire Hooks
• The ability to put flowers in pots
• A wider selection of blocks

<I think a limit should be added to the Armor Stands as they are entities and too many of them can cause major performance issues on the server>

The third change I'd like to see is the addition of another tool alongside the current ones which is the flint and steel. Why? To burn any times you don't need instead of having to call a staff member.

The fourth and final change I'd like to see is allowing players added to your apartment to edit it. Now, I know some players might have the intention to grief your apartment so I suggest adding another command which is /apartment trust <player>. This simply allows the player to edit the apartment whenever as you've already trusted that player with your apartment which you should take full responsibility for. This is similar to the PlotsSquared plugin if you are familiar with that.
---
That's all for this suggestion, I hope you enjoyed it and let me know your thoughts and if you'd like any changes made.

Last edited:

Leoniide

Level 14
Highly agree with the /apartment trust feature as it could add for more unique businesses to start up, such as interior designing businesses.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Would it be a possibility, that while clearing out all of the blocks and/or entities, that it could cause Lag? In my mind, I would just think that if a certain amount of players are clearing their apartment, eventually it would cause lag spikes, not mentioned the lag you already get on the server by default.

An expansion would be nice to the apartments, though as you mentioned, a cap or limit should be implemented on certain items, even then though I do believe that it would cause lag.

I personally do not believe that flint and steal should be implemented, due to the fact of what could be done with the flint of steal, and not including if exploits or such are found. Unless I suppose fire-spread is disabled, which could be by default.

I agree with your final suggestion, adding command and/or addon to the apartment commands list, which adds the option to trust a player as you stated, making them practically a co-owner of that apartment. Many other things could be implemented with this permission, such as having them have the option to put money towards the apartment as well. I believe overall the idea is good because the limit to 1 person being able to edit is frustrating due to the fact that, if you can't build in general, or can't design then you're going to have trouble, though you have a friend that can, but they don't have any access.

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
• Iron Trapdoor
• Banners
• Armor Stands
• Blue wool (Surprisingly not there)
• Levers, Tripwire Hooks
• The ability to put flowers in pots
• A wider selection of blocks