mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Apartment Complex J Elevator

mori

Level 8
What's your Minecraft Username?: yozb
What's the title of your suggestion?: Apartment Complex J Elevator

What's your suggestion?:
Suggestion: Remove the wall that hides the Apartment Complex J elevator and obstructs it from usage.

Context: I was using /gesture in my rented apartment, and the gesture camera mode showed me a glimpse of an elevator system in Apartment Complex J that has never been uncovered.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
General quality of life. The existence of the elevator gives the impression that it was not meant to be blocked off in the first place.

Blossom789

Level 11
+1
I did not even know there is an apartment J! But whatever. I hate wasting time running up stairs when i could just use the elevator, It’s faster.

EnderBubs

Level 57
THERE IS AN APARTMENT J????

I swear dude i gotta patrol better but yeah +1, all apartment blocks should have elevators unless it doesnt go up many floors

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
THERE IS AN APARTMENT J????

I swear dude i gotta patrol better but yeah +1, all apartment blocks should have elevators unless it doesnt go up many floors
Enderbub's...

Anyways -1 for me. I do not really see the use in implementing an elevator if you can already go up the stair's and its fast. That being said for L block, no one really used the stair's and if they were to implement this it would probably be out of free time or spare time once they're done with the higher priority projects.

Enderbub's...

Anyways -1 for me. I do not really see the use in implementing an elevator if you can already go up the stair's and its fast. That being said for L block, no one really used the stair's and if they were to implement this it would probably be out of free time or spare time once they're done with the higher priority projects.
1703466930032.pngwheelchair accessibility

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Not all apartment blocks have elevators, we may add them to others in future, however it takes mere seconds to use the stairs.​

Users who are viewing this thread