Apartment Expansion

Marulii

Level 15
DivorcedDadRP
DivorcedDadRP
Rich
USERNAME: MaruMochii
APARTMENT COORDINATES (F3 TO VIEW): X: 1797 Y: 31 Z: 524
ISSUE: There is this room on the side of it like a small little empty room that is being used for nothing, it is completely empty and useless, so I was wondering if it could be added to my little pent, cause I mean it's not being used for anything, it's been there forever and well I think the tiny little teacup pent could use the extra room as well, so I waswondering iof that could be merged together since the blocks sometimes get removed anyways when I "/apartment reverse" anyways, so YEAH! Kinda just requesting it to be added to the pent because it is just going to waste if nothing is gonna go in there!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Just seems smart to just add it to the pent cause there is no point in just having it there creating useless space, but that is up to you guys! Hoping you all accept this and maybe add the little bit of space to my pent :))

Minobu

Level 217
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+

- We thank you for your patience in response to the request. To update you on the request you have created, we will not be extending the apartment that you have, as all Penthouses maintain relatively similar heights and widths.

If you have any questions or concerns, direct yourself to my discord PMs at aesthetic#1400.

DENIED

Users who are viewing this thread