[APARTMENT] Please help with moving out of apartment 105 complex P

ErikFinster

Level 177
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
IGname: ErikFinster
Inquiry:
My IC roommate (IGname: ElignoreYou) owned an apartment in Complex P, unit 105. We both used the space and had many shared items and customs in that apartment.

ElignoreYou has been offline for a while, and I had in mind to "babysit" the apartment in the meantime.
However, due to scheduling issues, I missed the rent payment deadline, and someone else has since moved in.
As a result, I no longer have access to the keys. This isn't a big issue.

We don't necessarily need the apartment back, as we have other options, but it would be great to retrieve some personal items and furniture. For example, the Guitar Shrine, the easels and canvases, the Kei car, the old Daihatsu vehicle, personal notes, and other small belongings of possible sentimental value. Normally, I wouldn’t ask, as I’d assume the new owner would have collected or disposed of any remaining items while remodeling the interior. However, it appears that the interior hasn't been changed yet.

If possible, I’d like to store the retrieved items in my apartment (233, Complex F3) until we find a new space for the atelier.
If not possible, I am still thankful for your time and consideration.

1726685706615.png

Users who are viewing this thread