ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: ProblematicRP
DATE: 3/13/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I know @BabyInhaler posted a thread about this before, but like I do not believe most people understood what they meant. So here's a little lead up to my idea:

You're walking back to your apartment or penthouse. You're drunk, or just having trouble opening up the door. So you accidentally click that little sign next to your door extending your rent to your apartment, then you try open the door again and you click that sign again, well there goes another 50k. And now your rent is at 156d, and you didn't want that. Yes the pain the struggle the horrid. Well I came up with an idea to solve this problem;

Here's my idea very sweet, simply and short. When you click on the to extend your rent sign a message will come up that looks like this;
upload_2021-3-13_9-42-31.png\
And then to simply make the payment go through you just click the "Click Here" and then the extended will successfully go through, also prices would differ depending on if it's a penthouse or apartment, but yeah that's the idea. Just so we can stop wasting money on our rent when we didn't mean to click it. Because now I have 156d left on my apartment. .

[Original Feedback]

[Other Feedbacks That Give The Same Idea]:
[Jack611]
[Jeemay]

Yes I looked through all the reviewed feedbacks to find more people asking for this, and these are ones that I found. If I missed any, I am sorry.

Once again, this feedback is just to show what it should look like or at least give an idea of how it should work, just like how when you do /payto it shows the "Click Here" message. And yes looking through them I saw it was accepted, on July 31, 2020 but yet nothing has changed yet. So I decided to just make this to show an idea of how it should kind of look like. Since they have this already it hopefully shouldn't be that hard to make it with apartments and penthouses.

Laur

Level 39
There was a recent feedback post that had the same suggestion, and I’m somewhat 100% sure it is being added into the new map.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
------------------------------
  • This feedback will be added to the update timeline and will be worked on whenever we get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread