Apartments Feedback

SamFlynn82

Level 4
SamFlynn82
SamFlynn82
Rich+
IGN: SamFlynn82
DATE: 7/29/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I'd actually like to suggest a few things within this post. First, I'd like to start off with requesting more apartments and/or penthouses, whether it be building new apartment blocks or expanding the current ones upwards. Second, potentially create/utilize a command that will take players to an available apartment/penthouse to make finding these properties a little easier instead of having to run around.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I know as of right now a lot of players are looking for apartments/property spaces in general and would likely greatly appreciate an addition to the current available properties with the number of players there are since it is next to impossible to actually get an apartment.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
In total, there are over 10 apartment complexes, each with over 30 apartments (at minimum. Some apartment complexes like F1 - F4 have many more). There are other types of property like houses or sharehouses that also add to the property count. In fact, some sharehouses' rooms are usually unowned and can be claimed by anyone for a small amount of money

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We currently aren't looking to add any more housing for players in Karakura, however this may change in future where demand requires it

Users who are viewing this thread